MERCHANDISE DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchandise direct
There may be more specific results for "merchandise direct"
For more specific results for "merchandise direct"
Showing 1-25 of 30,394 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchandise direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Woww Fashions I ordered almost $150.00 worth of items. They charged my card and I never received the merchandise. In addition to that I have not been able to reach anyone from this company that could refund my money. Such a huge scam and ripoff!!! Do not order anything from this company they are liars and cheaters!!!! Internet
Author: Valencia, California Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Oct 23 2017
DIRECT EXPRESS US DIRECT EXPRESSCOMERICA BANKMASTERCARD DEBIT Social Security recommended I have my benefits loaded to the Direct Express Debit card and I’ve been doing this for approximately five months now. Internet Author: Chowchilla, California Credit & Debt Services: DIRECT EXPRESS Internet

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
LatestFashions Has sent unwanted/not ordered merchandise and charged for it Portland Oregon Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LatestFashions Portland, Oregon

Oct 22 2017
Direct Capital No Transparency Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Rockville, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 21 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Dirty Scumbag Lying David of 1st-art-gallery Tel Aviz Internet
Dirty Lying Scumbag David Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 21 2017
US DIrect Express Direct Express US Direct Express Comerica Deceptive, Fraud, Charges, Ripoff, Incompetent, Scam,Social Security Internet Author: Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan Banks: US DIrect Express Internet

Oct 20 2017
bargain light ordered merchandise august 31, 2017 as of today october 20, 2017 have yet to receive. Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: bargain light ,

Oct 20 2017
top notch marine GOUGHING CUSTOMERS fort pierce Florida Top Notch has made good Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Boat Dealers: top notch marine fort pierce, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Still missing info Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Oct 17 2017
crepslocker, crepslocker.com counterfeit + fake merchandise UK Internet
Author: Bath, Other Work at Home Business: crepslocker Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan Voluntary Repossession Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 15 2017
Blink Color Gulzar Parabtani Company deducted $19.99 from my debit card and never shipped merchandise California Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Sales People: Blink Color Internet

Oct 14 2017
Reverend Meilena Hauslendale Best Psychic Directory, Meilena Hauslendale, Psychic Meilena Hauslendale ,Psychic Medium Reverend Meilena Hauslendale advertises as Reverend, Psychic Medium and Intuitve. Yet she's inaccurate, lacks authenticity: her own words are in direct conflict with what a Reverend stands for. Portland, Oregon Internet Author: San Francisco , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Reverend Meilena Hauslendale Internet

Oct 13 2017
Jim Powers at Best Direct Shipping will not refund money paid for services that were not rendered! Merrick New York Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Transporters: Airtech Radon services Merrick, New York

Oct 12 2017
Michael friedman Fallen heroes bracelets Benjamin foundation Scam Tacoma Internet merchandise received Author: Carthage, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Michael friedman Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 10 2017
att u verse direct tv i was misled by josh a scam artist that works for you all sanford Nationwide Author: SANFORD, Florida Cable TV: att Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair steamer from this company and was charged 49.97 and never received my merchandise. I received a conformation number stating my shipment was on the way and never received it . Went back to the site and now company is no longer available what the heck, I want my money back they took out of my account. Find theses crooks. Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 05 2017
Mate1. (Computer dating service) Mate1 is a fake dating service BEWARE! All the interested parties insist on your private email or phone # by 2nd or 3rd text. Your direct questions are never answered directly, they're too busy complimenting you and falling in love w/you. Broken English I communicated with many men on the dating site after the first one asked me for money on Walmart cards so he didn' t have to give me an address and everyone of them pointed toward fraud! Ontario Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Mate1. (Computer dating service) Internet

Oct 05 2017
fresh diet solution trace# 1401910 continue to charge my bank account for merchandise. Every 3 months a charge of $42.00 is credit to my account.  Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet