MERCHANDISE DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchandise direct
There may be more specific results for "merchandise direct"
For more specific results for "merchandise direct"
Showing 51-75 of 30,394 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchandise direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 27 2017
Taclight Concepts I saw their popup ad online. Should have known this would be too good to be true. They charged you $4.95 but later I got charged $49.99 and never did receive any merchandise from them and it has been several weeks. Lakeland Florida Author: Athens, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Taclight Concepts Lakeland, Florida

Sep 26 2017
shopsalegura Sale guru I ordered merchandise well over a month ago, and it has not been delivered. I've messaged the company twice on a support link provided. Each time I've gotten an automatic reply directing me to a tracking link. There is no tracking information provided, and it states that tracking is not registered. This is a scam that Facebook is promoting. I will have to file a fraud charge with my bank. Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Sales People: shopsalegura Internet

Sep 26 2017
Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal Withdrew funds without authorization three months after I received a free sample. nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal Internet

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Theaters: direct TV Now Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceabletechnology.com Charged my card, no merchandise received. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Atwater, California Credit Card Fraud: Advanceabletechnology.com , Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Beltmann Relocation Group - An agent for North American Van Lines Do not do business with Beltmann Relocation Group for moving or merchandise delivery Roseville MN Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Beltmann Relocation Group Nationwide

59, Report #1402092

Sep 24 2017
US Bank Deceptive Practice and Ruins Credit Union Nationwide Sorry Author: Union, New Jersey Credit Services: US Bank Nationwide

60, Report #1402031

Sep 24 2017
Paul V Photography Broke contract Harrisburgh Pennsylvania A campaign of vengeful harassment and out right lies Author: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Paul V Photography Harrisburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2017
Yelp, Inc., Yelp Yelp Placed Bad Reviews on Factory Direct to Hurt Business Nationwide Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp, Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2017
Dynamic Motor Group, Prime Auto Direct Purchased vehicle and have not received title Houston Texas Update on Title Situation Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Sep 21 2017
POWERTRAIN DIRECT Oneil, Derrick, Keri, others I purchased a ,good, transmisision from them, and now, after many, many many, calls to them, I have not recieved my $350.00 core money. Denton Texas Author: Galveston, Texas Auto Parts: POWERTRAIN DIRECT Denton, Texas

Sep 20 2017
NVMS Christopher Cook FAILURE TO PAY VENDORS Manassas Virginia PROBLEM SOLVED Author: Louisville, Kentucky Maintenance Companies: NVMS Manassas, Virginia

Sep 20 2017
vroom/texas direct auto Fraud stafford Texas Issue Resolved Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: vroom stafford, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Here's some of vice for people that plan to buy a product that's three or $4.95 plus shipping and handling Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment, Libel Inflammatory Statements Fleming Island Florida Libel statements and violation of personal information Author: Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Fleming Island, Florida

Sep 19 2017
E P I inc. Environmental Safety International Inc. They sent me merchandise without authorization, then called me to threaten a law suit because they said they had it on tape, I asked them to produce it , they got mad , threadened me with lawsuit and then hung up. Fair View New Jersey Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: E P I inc. Environmental Safety International Inc. Fair View, New Jersey

Sep 18 2017
saleguru I purchased a flat iron from Intstagram the money came out of my bank but recieved no merchandise Internet
I was given a full refund by Saleguru Author: Candia, New Hampshire Beauty Products: saleguru Internet

Sep 18 2017
woww fashions Elly's World I ordered a professional steam hair straightener on around July 25,2017 for $49.97 my account was debited but as of 8/18/2017 I have not received the merchandise, was told it would take between 4 to 6 weeks for delivery N/A Internet Author: Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: woww fashions Internet

Sep 18 2017
Sike&Sons Printing David YankovicEric WeddleJulian (HR Dept.) These Crooks will send you a package, you re-wrap the package and mail it out.. The merchandise is paid for with Stolen Credit Cards. You are now guilty of Credit Card Fraud which is a Felony. Nutley New Jersey Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Sike & Sons Printing Nutley, New Jersey

Sep 17 2017
fishinglicense.org Orange Grove, LLC This website makes it appear you are buying a fishing license and ask for your credit card information without giving you a dollar amount. After you type in your information a screen appears stating they are not official government agency and you can download a book about fishing. As the other person who complained on here said they will say they have will issue you the money back when you call but their email states it will be 7 days. You only get foreign (Indian) people every time you call and they are not listed as a business in the State of Idaho which they have as their physical address. Coeur D'Alene Idaho COMPANY RESPONSE Author: Alabama Fishing: fishinglicense.org Internet

Sep 15 2017
Salvage world auctions insurance auctions.inc direct auctions.com This company is a total scam please be aware houston Texas Author: Horsham, Texas Auto Dealers: Salvage world auctions houston, Texas

Sep 15 2017
WOWW Fashion WOWWDE On August 1st. 2017 I order via internet a steam hair straightner for the amount of $49.97. And until this day I have not received my merchandise yet. Internet Author: Ocala, Florida TV Advertisements: WOWW Fashion Internet