MERCHANT PAYMENT SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchant payment solutions
There may be more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
For more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
Showing 26-50 of 66,578 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Corporate Imaging Solutions SCAM! RIP OFF! Mission Viejo California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Office Suppliers & Stationers: Corporate Imaging Solutions Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Advanced Service Solutions 4advancedservices.com Frauds Hammonton NJ Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Property Management: Advanced Service Solutions , New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
Quick Energy Solutions These people called my business got me too send them my electric bill they told me there were giving me a fixed rate too Dave my company money and they tripled my bill when I called they told me if I cancel it would cost me 5000 dollars Brooklyn New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Customer: Quick Energy Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Oct 09 2017
Suretly Lending Solutions The Trainque GroupAdam TrainqueDustin FleinerBen Blouin Does not pay Vendors! Elmwood Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Maintenance Companies: Suretly Lending Solutions Elmwood, Louisiana

Oct 09 2017
Toysforblessings Corporate Compliance Center from Sacramento requests an( Annual Minutes Compliance Notice) and requests that payment be made of $150.00 to be sent with the report form. Sacramento, Ca. California Author: Lake Forest, California Nonprofit Organizations: Toysforblessings Sacramento, Ca., California

Oct 09 2017
ATLAS SHIPPING Souta Shimurahrdept@atlashipping.com Did not pay me my second payment and disappeared. O'Connell st Sydney NSW Internet
Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Employers: ATLAS SHIPPING Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions ,aka GlobalZestBS, Provided an inaccurate list of conference contacts. The list was delivered late. They refused to refund. ***Not trustworthy*** Hamilton, New Jersey New Jersey Issue resolved Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Global Zest BS Hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
Cytranet, Doug Roberts, Southwest IT, others. Moody, catty, hot and cold from a REAL scam artist Mobile Alabama
Language Clarification Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Services: Cytranet Mobile, Alabama

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
NeuLIFT 1855686054918557243755 NeuLIFT Unauthorized Payment for Unwanted Product Fountain Valley California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: NeuLIFT Fountain Valley, California

Oct 08 2017
Michael Hollingsworth CenterprismDana Solutions LLCCDM Software Michael Hollingsworth Scam Artist steals 2,850 from Company for rent on commercial space at #7 The Pines Ct St Louis, Mo 63141 Chesterfield Missouri Author: Creve Coeur, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Michael Hollingsworth Chesterfield , Missouri

Oct 08 2017
soulofsignature.com soul of signature Milano Wire Fraud online Fashion item, received credit card payment on a pair of sneaker Milan Italy Internet
Author: UAE, Shopping Centers & Malls: soulofsignature.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 08 2017
Nuvo h2o /Kayvilles UT We bought this and I just made the last payment I have contact them many times and told them it does not work. I have more lime than I did. Kayesvilles Utah Author: Hilliard, Florida Telemarketers: Nuvo h2o /Kayvilles UT , Utah

Oct 07 2017
cashoffernow no replys to email or phone no payment chicago Illinois Author: Delray Beach, Florida Mail Order Services: cashoffernow chicago, Illinois

44, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
New home solutions & investments llc Cedric Brown Stole earnest money $2500 Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: New home solutions & investments llc Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2017
myhubber omran I came across sometime back where i landed into who's site Who's who, i applied and i received a call in a month saying you have been selected and approved to list your name to be connected with highly influential network and top on all google search etc.. and they charged me, it was so real and i did not even doubt them for a second, but as they received the payment confirmation the company address and name was different from Who's Who. I then realized their site has an issue editing my profile and every since it was just a scam i think and hope this can be stopped by any authority taking money from people in this way its so not right. Dubai Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: myhubber Internet

Oct 06 2017
Fresh Diet Solutions Stated refund good only when they receive produce but do not give information if when to send it. warehoue in UT Internet Author: westfield, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Fresh Diet Solutions Internet

Oct 06 2017
PWM Live, GIM System Training, Michael Beeson, Christian Jones Payment promised at $500 when I signed up. I reached $500 & surprise, it's now a $1000 thresh hold. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Work at Home Business: PWM Live Vancouver , British Columbia

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Dazia Solutions LLC Kept my money McDonough Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Dazia Solutions LLC McDonough, Georgia