Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchant payment solutions
There may be more reports for "merchant payment solutions"
For more results perform a general search for "merchant payment solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
YourWishStore Order online, payment made, NO Product sent, Tracking shows not sent yet. Canada, Panama, Internet Author: Longview, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: YourWishStore Internet

Feb 10 2017
Finance Solutions Nationwide Finance Solutions, VIP Financing Solutions, LLC, Financial Solutions Processing Center Debt Settlement, Financial Solutions Consumer Center Persistent in me to sign up for their debt settlement program. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Finance Solutions Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Garage Flooring Pros, John T Biasco, Vanita Biasco, Garage Solutions Garage Flooring Pros owner John T Biasco is a professional crook with a long, documented history of fraud and ripping off customers! Dallas-Fort Worth Texas
Author: DFW, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Garage Flooring Pros The Colony, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 09 2017
Auto Transport Solutions SCAMMERS Delray Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Unstoppable vision Dog piggy banks I ordered 4 piggy banks and never received them. Spent 109.95 and cannot receive a refund from bank as I authorized the payment Louisiana Author: Eagle Lake, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Unstoppable vision Louisiana

Feb 09 2017
Specialized solutions Anvar Lansing Michigan Author: grand haven , Michigan Trucking Companies: Specialized solutions Lansing , Michigan

Feb 09 2017
Instant Merchant Group Castle Marketing Group RIP Off Merchant Processing-FRAUD ALERT! Not a real processor! FRAUD! Nashville Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Financial Services: Instant Merchant Group Nashville, Tennessee

Feb 09 2017
Howtobookonline.com Kasey Cole I contacted Kasey through a Craigslist posting for a Timeshare in Key West. He's a smooth talker that influences you to pay with Gift Cards then does not deliver after he receives payment. Chicago based?? Nationwide, Illinois, Michigan Author: NEW KENSINGTON, Pennsylvania Resorts: Howtobookonline.com Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Progress residential Rent progress Lost my rent payment and Did not pay a water bill Alpharetta / Arizona Georgia/Arizona Author: Grantville , Georgia Real Estate Services: Progress residential Alpharetta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet aka Outdoors Online Scam! Took payment and did not deliver product after 2 mos! San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Maryland Gift Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 08 2017
Xlibris and Author Solutions Ira Balboni. Miguel. Guzman. Many others in PHILLAPENES CONAN INTERNATIONAL FISHERMAN VOL 1 Indianapolis Nationwide
Author: North Bridgton , Maine ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris and Author Solutions Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Seller Networks Solicited and Scamed into listing my vehicle.. took my payment and nothing to show for! Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Seller Networks Internet

Feb 07 2017
Unique Home Solutions Scammers Who Prey on the Elderly Indianpolis Indiana Author: Brownstown, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Unique Home Solutions Indianpolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2017
US Treasury Department Free money from the government; no re-payment. You we're randomly selected based on your background..no felonies, employed full time, happily married, paid taxes on times, etc Nationwide Author: VA Beach, Virginia Federal Government: US Treasury Department Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Satin Youth JKC Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Company Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Everlast Home Energy Solutions Everlast, Powerstar, Direct, Slave Pit, Boiler Room, Scrooges, Den of Thieves Santa Ana California Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Everlast Home Energy Solutions Santa Ana, California

Feb 06 2017
Tavio Hardin Scam...would not send my purchased item after payment...will not return phone calls Downer's Grove Illinois don't believe this individual Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Communications & Networking: Tavio Hardin Downer's Grove, Illinois

Feb 06 2017
International award payment center Sylvia Papworth-Jenrette blue series XIII a contest of skill.IAPC Took me for money ima sue North Kansas City Missouri Author: MODESTO, California Attorney Generals: International award payment center Sylvia Papworth-Jenrette North Kansas City , Missouri

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Joshua R. Poland Ripped Us Off Aloha Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Blabber Mouth: ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Aloha, Oregon

Feb 04 2017
Disbursment and Fulfillment FUNDS UNCLAIMED, YOU ARE A 200,000,000.00 WINNER. PLEASE SEND A PAYMENT OF $12.99 KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dutton, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Disbursment and Fulfillment KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet