MERCHANT PAYMENT SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchant payment solutions
There may be more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
For more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
Showing 26-50 of 31,281 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Blue Trust Loans Indian site,Blue Trust Loans,several others under this name Borrowed $375.00 was not told payback would be $1411.08 was given 2 payment amounts not this total?? Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions HAVE NOT BEEN PAID SINCE DECEMBER 2016 TENNESSEE Arkansas Author: HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Hot Springs, Arkansas

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING aka: Jason Hanson's Spy + Briefing 844-242-3216 MD They are charging me for an alledged publication which I did not order or authorize payment for. Maryland Author: Bristol, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING Maryland

Jun 16 2017
Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions Jeff Bryant and he stated that I had bounced 6 checks from June 9m 2012 thru January 5, 2013 refused refused Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Cash Services: Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions

Jun 16 2017
Merchant Monday They charged my credit card without authorization California California Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Notary: Merchant Monday Internet

Jun 15 2017
International Award Payment Center A Prize Competition Oppertunity Warning of Forfeiture Nationwide
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Internet

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Jody and Corrin Torrence torenjo steals from eBay sellers Tracking shows item recieved. Seller bypassed eBay AND Pay Pal going to credit card co to stop payment and keeping item Houston California Author: santa clarita, California Clothing Stores: Jody and Corrin Torrence Houson, California

Jun 15 2017
Bitcoin Brains scam, mlm, bitcoins, non payment LONDON Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: Bitcoin Brains Internet

Jun 14 2017
Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Aquablasters Shane Moose Rip off sales tax fraud threatening lien after payment The Villages Florida
Before the storm Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Leesburg, Florida

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,

Jun 14 2017
Joaquin Amos, Studio A Interior Designs, Amos Design Associates- Joaquin Amos took our deposit and provided no furniture. Said he no longer had our depost money. Signed promisssary note to pay us back, defaulted after first payment. He stole our money and refuses to contact us. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Interior Decorators: Joaquin Amos Houston, Texas

Jun 14 2017
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Forced a payment of 367.00/Pcap program/outrageous charges Akron Ohio Author: Ellsworth, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Akron, Ohio

Jun 14 2017
Freedom Card Solutions, Matt, David Wright Changed contract after our meeting and sent it in to get more money from me. I didn't even know until my fees went through the roof. Then Matt and David blocked our phone numbers. Winter Park Florida Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Freedom Card Solutions Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Vishal Ramjit Go Solar Energy Go Solar Energy. JTR Solutions inc. Solar Gen TeamClean NRG Solutions This company hires for a week or two and does not pay its sraff. Queens New York Author: Brookln NY, New York Telemarketing Companies: Vishal Ramjit Go Solar Energy Queens, New York

Jun 14 2017
Peoples commerce this company lied about the car i bought they gave me a contract in english clearly knowing that i did not speak english saying that i had a monthly payment of 500 dollars for the car. The car was a used car.  . conshoken Pennsylvania Author: warminster , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: peoples commerce conshoken, Pennsylvania

Jun 13 2017
Ride Hard and pray.com Bobby Dudek Set up appointment for Merchant Services Buckeye Arizona Author: Hemet, California Guns & Ranges: Ride Hard and pray.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions Placed recurring order for my disabled spouse who believed he was receiving a free introductory offer mooresville, North Carolina shipping address Internet
Author: Greeley, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: Alternative Health: Perfect Nutra Solutions Internet

Jun 13 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Worst roadside service ever- Providers please stay away Johnson City Tennessee Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Johnson City, Tennessee

Jun 13 2017
Protection Legal Group Corporate Bailout It appears that I have been scammed by Protective Legal Group as well. I started making payments to them on 04/10/2017 and to date they have collected $4,518.81. There have been no payment disbursements to my lenders or negotiation of any kind. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Protection Legal Group Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Mantis Auto Tried to get a payment for a boat-a very good deal-but they want immediate payment by wire into their account. When you try to contact them, they don't answer their phone, won't provide details about what you are buying, won't provide a VIN.... Dallas Nationwide Really? Author: Glendale, Arizona Boat Dealers: Mantis Auto Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Idea Tax Solutions Idealtaxsolution.com Tax Help Scam! Beware! California Internet Author: Aberdeen , North Carolina Income Tax Service: Idea Tax Solutions Internet

Jun 13 2017
Mrs. Tenant Evicted for Non Payment of Rent Miami Beach FL Author: Miami Beach, Florida Property Management: Mrs. Olena Ilina Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Wonder Hearing Aids Omaham Life 5663 Balboa Ave , CA 911 Omaham Media LLC 8030 S Rainbow Blvd 100-380. Las Vagas NV 89139'No phone contact , don't exist Took payment and never delivered Scammed and robbed a Militry Vetran . Deaf from active service . Los Vagas Phone no not connected from Australia + CA911 and LV Author: Perth, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Wonder Hearing Aids Nationwide