Your Search | merchant rewards

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Fuel rewards network FRN Fuel rewards Lost at the pump Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Convenience Stores: Fuel rewards network Jacksonville, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Microsoft Rewards Search microsoft, scam, ripoff, search, bing Internet Author: New York Internet Services: Microsoft Rewards Search Internet

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 28 2016
versatile merchant solutions richmond Virginia That's not true Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Fraud: versatile merchant solutions richmond, Virginia

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Michael Lee; Senior Account Executive from Smart Card Merchant Services and Northern Leasing; SCAM ARTIST, FRAUD Nationwide Author: Irwindale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Michael Lee, Northern Leasing and Smart Card Merchant Processing Service Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 16 2016
First Data Merchant services keeps charging for credit card processing even after you terminate your contract Nationwide Author: Marion , Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant services Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
goverment vacation rewards RIP OFF..Over charged our credit card by $200 Internet Author: Crawfordville, Florida Hotel: goverment vacation rewards Internet

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 15 2016
GROOVV TERMINAL ONE BY TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES HEY HOLD YOUR FUNDS FOR DAYS Internet Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: GROOVV TERMINAL ONE BY TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Internet

Nov 14 2016
Bank Of America Better Balance Rewards Credit Card Bonus Fraud Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Ocala, Florida Banks: Bank Of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Nov 12 2016
Fun Rewards for you total scam nationwide Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Air Travel: Fun Rewards for you Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Rewards Zones US I waited 35 minutes to fill a serve and I waited a week or two for my iphone 7 and still haven't received it Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Telephones: Rewards Zones US Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
RODNEY THE PRINTER aka MERCHANT SERVICES aka PRINTSHOPNYC SCAM ARTIST-PLACED A $400 ORDER, RECEIVED-AND REFUSES TO PAY!! BROOKLYN New York Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: RODNEY THE PRINTER BROOKLYN, New York

Nov 10 2016
Diverse Merchant Solutions Advanced Merchant Solutions Sells obsolete equipment and processing rates are higher than promised. They are not a direct processor. Denver Colorado
Author: Naples, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Diverse Merchant Solutions Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
First Financial First Financial Merchant Services Harassment after posting on monster.com Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Internet: First Financial Internet

Nov 03 2016
Customer Rewards, LLC Deceptive & Unlawful practices... Brandon, Denver, Roseville, Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Travel Services: Customer Rewards, LLC Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Amilio/ Auto parts warehouse:Auto Salvage Yard AMILIO is the boss/ owner Bamboozled/ Lazy/ pull apart no put together. Tyler Texas Author: Denton, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Amilio/ Auto parts warehouse:Auto Salvage Yard Tyler , Texas

Oct 31 2016
Dietnutritiontodayoffer.com Pure Garcinia Cambogia The company offered free samples & I agreed to pay shipping. About two weeks later, I get charged $89.95. Internet Author: HIGH POINT, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Dietnutritiontodayoffer.com Internet

Oct 31 2016
Tara The Medium This person has been contacting me for a long time telling me a different story every month how I'm going to be lucky and receive money, that my life is going to change. Don't know Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Tara The Medium Internet

Oct 31 2016
Nastydress Terrible customer service, will not allow me to exchange item Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Nastydress Internet

Oct 31 2016
Cook Roofing & Insulation Bad workmanship, poor quality work North Ogden Utah Author: N Ogden, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Cook Roofing & Insulation Ogden, Utah

Oct 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered slim panties from The Deal Empire on 10/20/16 on their website. After I paid for the order number my credit card there was no order number or tracking number sent to my email. I have yet to receive my order. There has been no correspondence after the order was placed. Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: The Deal Empire Illinois