Your Search | merchant's credit guide co., merchants credit guide co., merchants' credit guide co
There may be more reports for "merchant's credit guide co., merchants credit guide co., merchants' credit guide co"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "merchant's credit guide co., merchants credit guide co., merchants' credit guide co"

1, Report #1198001

Dec 28 2014
My ADVOCATE for Health MAKE THEM PUT THEIR PROMISES IN WRITING BEFORE DONATING YOUR CREDIT CARD! Lauderhill Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Medical Supplies: My ADVOCATE for Health Lauderhill, Florida

2, Report #1197991

Dec 28 2014
Raihan Sharif Chaudrey Ray, Rey Takes Advantage of Women, Took a huge amount of Money New York, NY New York
Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Raihan Sharif Chaudrey New York, New York

3, Report #1197983

Dec 28 2014
Union Workers Ceridet Services Sent a promotion for credit card with membership fee of $37.00 fraud. Its almost a month that the processing is not done. Dallas Texas Author: LIVONIA, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Union Workers Ceridet Services Dallas, Texas

4, Report #1197967

Dec 28 2014
title max in Atlanta Georgia on old national highway college park ga When I took a title loan on my car I was told what to pay back and how many payments after paying what I was told to pay plus late fees three times I noticed my balance wasn't dropping any so I complain about it and I was then told that what I had been pa they told me to pay a lesser amount so they could keep my title and not the amount to get my title back college park Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: title max in Atlanta Georgia on old national highway college park ga college park ,

5, Report #1197954

Dec 28 2014
Credit One Bank Fraud, complaint Nationwide Author: APO, California Banks: Credit One Bank Nationwide

6, Report #1197948

Dec 28 2014
SSEGAMES CO., LIMITED RIPOFF for 258,70 euro Author: Internet E-trade: SSEGAMES CO., LIMITED Internet

7, Report #1197907

Dec 27 2014
National Student Servicing National Student Servicing is a Scam Santa Ana California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: National Student Servicing Santa Ana, California

8, Report #1197862

Dec 27 2014
Why Not Lease it Sears Why Not Lease Does Fraud Charges Against Your Credit Card Charleston South Carolina Author: Ravenel, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why Not Lease it Sears Charleston, South Carolina

9, Report #1197842

Dec 27 2014
Vibrant Eye Creme The ad said 30 day free trial just pay shipping of 4.95 now they are billing credit card for whole amount of 89.00 with no return after 7 days I want to send this crap back and get a refund on my credit card. They show no phone number or anyway to contact them to return or cancel them sending any more I want to send this back and get a full refund and do not want anymore Santa Ana Ca. Internet Author: Garner, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Vibrant Eye Creme Internet

10, Report #1197797

Dec 27 2014
Avoir Skin Same as the other people they stole money from me, off my credit card! i cant believe Dr oz go along with this?they are a rip off!!! santa ana California Author: Madison, Alabama Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin santa ana , California

11, Report #1197767

Dec 26 2014
Visa U.S. Bank gift card Think Twice Nationwide Author: a city, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Visa U.S. Bank gift card Nationwide

Dec 26 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

Dec 26 2014
Joe Cipolla Top Wrench Garage, International Motors, Imperial Motor Co, Auto Nation, Mally's, JJ's Garage and now Joey's Joe Cipolla still Conning people when it comes CARS!!! Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Joe Cipolla Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois

14, Report #1195655

Dec 26 2014
Simplify.Com Simplify Commerce Simplify Commerce is Out of Integrity and Does Not Trustworthy Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Simplify.Com Nationwide

15, Report #1195436

Dec 26 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

16, Report #1197746

Dec 26 2014
Walmart Savings Catcher/Walmart/Bluebird Who is losing money? Why won't customer service work with me? New York New York Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Savings Catcher/Walmart/Bluebird New York, New York

17, Report #1197737

Dec 26 2014
MasterCard MC Computer System Failed When I Used Card at POS O'Fallen Missouri Author: Santa Monica, California Credit Card Processing Companies: MasterCard O'Fallen , Missouri

Dec 26 2014
Richard Sipe Vega Dj Whiteowl, Richard Sipe, Vega Con artist, Liar, Theif, possibly HIV/AIDS LAs Vegas, Miami, New York, San Diego, Arizona Nationwide
Author: conming to get you use, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Richard Sipe Vega Nationwide

19, Report #1197647

Dec 26 2014
GMS Financial Group MidWest Financial Group, Seasoned Primary Tradelines, and I am sure there are many other names Primary Tradelines Guaranteed Credit Cards Dallas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: GMS Financial Group Internet

20, Report #1197640

Dec 26 2014
Stripe Stopped depositing money, Had 6 grand of disputes. Tells me to change the setting on my account San Francisco California Author: Boiling Springs, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe San Francisco, California

21, Report #1197595

Dec 25 2014
Green Dot Corp Rip off, Company took my Direct Deposit. Also closed my Account Monrovia California Author: Jarvisburg, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corp Nationwide

22, Report #1197546

Dec 24 2014
American Express Bluebird Card False Advertisement to Get My Personal Information New York Nationwide Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Bluebird Card Nationwide

23, Report #1197529

Dec 24 2014
VISA, Blackhawk Network, Inc., MetaBank VISA gift card, never used, worth $0 only 7 days after activation; getting runaround. Nationwide Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit & Debt Services: VISA, gowallet.com, Blackhawk Nationwide

24, Report #1197537

Dec 24 2014
HomeAdvisorPro Service Magic Was trying to cancel account within 3 days, after receiving bogus leads with completely wrong addresses. Tried to cancel via life chat, had to wait 20 min - no one initiated the chat. Had to call 3 times to cancel, finally, after canceling , had an e-mail congratulating me on the opening of the account with them! Had to stop payment on my credit card and now got the letter from them threatening to send my account to collection! Golden Colorado Author: San Diego, California Building Services: HomeAdvisorPro Golden, Colorado

25, Report #1197532

Dec 24 2014
Ram Enterprises- Maggie,Sara Thompson, I co-signed for an apartment for my son. The apartment was very old and in terrible condition. There is a housing shortage in the Prescott AZ. area and we were unable to find another Apartment so we rented it anyway. Ram Enterprises management charged for a cleaning deposited, security depost and key deposit. They charged $475.00 first months rent. Security deposit of $475.00 also they charged $550.00 for a $75.00 administration fee,plus $475.00 September rent when he moved in. Total move in fees came to $1,086.29. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Customer: Ram Enterprises Prescott, Arizona