MERCHANT CREDIT CARD PROCESSING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchant credit card processing
There may be more specific results for "merchant credit card processing "
For more specific results for "merchant credit card processing "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Lexington Law These people are theives! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services Buyer Beware - Stay AWAY From These Guys totally Misrepresents Their Services Phoenix Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
MinerStores.com MinerStores.com IS A SCAM! Will steal your bitcoin and use your credit card info to buy bitcoins! Internet
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: MinerStores.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 17 2017
gfw*3gldscr raise credit score Internet Author: Garfield Hts, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: gfw*3gldscr Internet

Oct 17 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Beware of free trial scam, do not give your credit card info Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
complete cbd herbal drops complete aqp/rt fulfillment p.o.box 228870 doral florida sent me products i didnt order and now who do i contact for refund when they give no info on who to contact for return doral florida florida Author: SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: complete cbd herbal drops doral florida, FL

Oct 17 2017
rebel crate Sent phony gift card and phone number does not work Oak Ridge North Texas texas Author: Falcon, North Carolina Cult: rebel crate Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Intergrity Merchant Network, John Carver, Jim Gifford they did not do anything, would not return phone calls or emails sent to them . All phone number were disconnected Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Intergrity Merchant Network Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Talus charging money to account that was not authorized. represenitives telling lies about amount of charges. Dallas Texas Author: AMARILLO, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices Get Beyond Beyond Payments Scammer!!!! Lying slick sales person. Report to police if you see her!! Midland Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices ,

Oct 16 2017
My Merchant Group LLC Jose Valerio Evangelist Thief Bklyn New York Author: Bklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: My Merchant Group LLC Bklyn, New York