Your Search | merchant credit card processing

Aug 26 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia CambogiaAfrican Mango Cleanse Slammed my credit card. Refused to credit me back the amount, after I refused the order and told them to stop with shipments. Santa Ana California Author: Coral Springs, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2014
red stone law group- jacksonville, florida theives. liars. bums. oh my! jacksonville Florida Author: danbury, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: red stone law group- jacksonville, fl jacksonville, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Avis Rent A Car Avis Rent A Car System Avis created fees to deliberately overcharge my credit card Cicero, New York Nationwide Author: Cicero, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
  Lottery Scam received check for $4,350 processing fee $3,900 profit $450??? Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sandra Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 25 2014
Pentagon Federal Credit Union penfed Lender changes mortgage insurance requirements Alexandria Virginia Author: San Jose, California Banks: pentagon federal credit union Alexandria, Virginia

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
AppStar Financial / First American Payment System Beware Deceptive Business Practices San Diego California Author: Baldwin Park, California Credit Card Processing Companies: AppStar Financial / First American Payment System San Diego, California

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Merchant Services Direct, Sphyra Inc Dishonest Credit Card Processing Nationwide Author: Roseburg, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Direct Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Prolific Business Solutions This companies incompetence is stunning. Cost my office money, time and reputation. Scottsdale Nationwide Author: virginia beach, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Prolific Business Solutions Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
PimsleurApproach.com Rapid Fluency Program I bought their introduction product for 9.95 and then they began sending me much more expensive units without my premission using the same credit card philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Estero, Florida Language: PimsleurApproach.com philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2014
Comcast Cable Negligent credit reporting Nationwide Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama Cable TV: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2014
SpeedDate Three months charged to credit card-contact number answered once then invalid California
Author: Leesville, Louisiana Dating Services: SpeedDate Internet

Aug 25 2014
CoachOutletOnline.com amyonlineoutlet4you.com Refunded then resubmitted an unauthorized payment from my credit card/ Internet Author: London, Ontario Specialty Stores: CoachOutletOnline.com Internet

42, Report #1172086

Aug 25 2014
888-529-4329.com They got our Debit Card number somehow and charged us 49.95 Wekki Wachee Florida Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 888-529-4329.com Wekki Wachee, Florida

43, Report #1172075

Aug 25 2014
Merchants Credit Guide Unauthorized attempts to collect on debt from hospital Chicago Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Guide Chicago, Illinois

44, Report #1172071

Aug 25 2014
weeki wachee flus There was a order place from my card that I did not placed for a Ke tone product. They owe me and I want my money Internet Author: Red Springs, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: weeki wachee flus Internet

45, Report #1172069

Aug 25 2014
instantcheckmate i did not find any useful information during free trial cancelled by sending several emails thought it was cancelled but they just charged my card anyway Internet Author: huron, South Dakota Websites: instantcheckmate Internet

46, Report #1172051

Aug 24 2014
Direct Express Comerica Direct Express allowed someone in Georgia to get a replacement debit card for me and they drained my account. San Antonio Texas Author: Puyallup, Washington Financial Services: Direct Express Nationwide

47, Report #1172039

Aug 24 2014
beautyclub.net pureage skin charged credit card-scam boulder Colorado Credit Card Scam,5 months Ripping me OFF. Advise, call your bank straight away to cancel your Card Internet Author: Prahran, Beauty Salons: beautyclub.net Internet

48, Report #1172009

Aug 24 2014
Mike Taylor Instant Rewards Tries to intice you with the prospect of being able to make money over the internet then asks for a credit card number in order for you to start to go to work then refuses to tell you why he needs this information for work over the Internet Author: mt airy , Maryland Franchises: Mike Taylor Internet

49, Report #1172006

Aug 24 2014
Citi Bank Student Citi BankCiti Bank Credit CardCiti Bank Debit Complete lack of customer service Nationwide Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Citi Bank Student Nationwide

50, Report #1171999

Aug 24 2014
USA QUICK CASH LOANS representative: Shawn Martin I was called to say I had qualified for a loan and I needed to put $140.00 on a green dot card and give them the information. Internet Author: Whiteville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet