Your Search | merchant credit card processing

Feb 03 2016
Total Merchant Services Scam Woodland Nationwide Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Encante Skinserum Credit card fraud OverlandPark il Author: Englewood, Colorado Eye Care: Encante Skinserum Internet

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 02 2016
Unites States Credit Ageny Robert Coleman called me on the phone and told me i had a court hearing coming up and that i was being sued for $5484.87 for a loan i never recieved New York Author: curwensville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Unites States Credit Ageny New York

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Ring Central credit card overcharge Belmont California Author: Granbury, Texas Telephone Companies: Ring Central Belmont, California

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Ashley Furniture Ruining my credit ! Ashley lost my check, sent replacement, they can't open mailbox ! Arcadia Wisconsin Author: Windermere, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
pure life bogus phone numbers. no legitimate number to call to cancel. even credit card companies couldn't find them. Tampa florida
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: pure life Tampz, Florida

Jan 31 2016
First Data Ted BrandCourtney Robinson First Data LOVE to PREY SMALL BUSINESS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY!!! Melville New York Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Melville, New York

Jan 31 2016
Product Report Card Zac McGrath This is a survey company who never pays and then asks for your paypal address Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Product Report Card Internet

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Sunoco in Belleview, Florida Scammed out of 25 cent a gallon fuel rewards and 50 cents gas on Credit Card Belleview Florida Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Gas Stations: Sunoco in Belleview, FL Belleview,

Jan 31 2016
Brian Lee CMS Rresources Clearview Credit Academy I got scammed by Brian Lee West Palm Beach Florida More Lies! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Services: Brian Lee West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Valore Books - & Deceptive Advertising Practices (FTC Laws Violated) Book was not as described: Damaged, taped up and didn't include Lab Access Card (chat rep said it would) Boston MA Author: Park City, Utah Book Stores: Valore Books Internet