MERCHANT PAYMENT SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchant payment solutions
There may be more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
For more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
Showing 26-50 of 31,126 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchant payment solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Arthur T. Lee Confirmed Candidate, Award Disbursement Account, Grand Prize payment $15,000.00 North Kansas City Missouri. 64116 Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Nationwide

May 14 2017
Blood sweat & tears LLC Gil Finley, Gilbert Finley, Fmg, Kleen Freaks, Disaster Masters, Sydney Fife Investvestments, Servnet, B.S.T. , Contractor, Non-Payment-Diversion of construction funds murritea California Author: mURRIETA, California Builders & Contractors: Blood sweat & tears LLC murrite, California

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 13 2017
Teleflora Florists Flowers TELEFLORA STEALS PAYMENT & DOES NOT DELIVER GOODS! WON'T ANSWER PHONE! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Florists: Teleflora Florists Flowers Internet

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Hopscotch Contacts customers to consolidate high interest rate debt, ends up chargint hem for a training program where the consumer then ends up paying 7000 more dollars then they actually started with and they never get to actually take an educational program.. also uses the words Merchant Services in their marketing Tempe Arizona Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Hopescotch Teme, Arizona

May 12 2017
England Carrier Services Connie Dye They are the worst company to deal with, including Connie Dye, she forgets about everything, bad memory, she says she's going to be better, but it's always worse. They said they offer same day payment on invojces, its normally. 3-5 days after. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Del Mar, California Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 12 2017
Florida Pharmacy Online Angela Poole is the Western Union contact for India Florida Pharmacy promised overnight delivery if you send a Western Union payment if $300. Next day out of stock Internet Author: Mountain View, California Drugstores: Florida Pharmacy Online Internet

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
Atomic Container Les Burk, Ethan Day $20,000 payment made to him, container owed May 2016, no Delivery OR CONTACT thru May 2017 El Paso Texas Author: Cape Coral, Florida Building Services: Atomic Container El Paso, Texas

May 11 2017
National Telecom Services Non Payment for Sub-Contracting Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: FORTVILLE, Indiana Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
LDC Collection Systems For a parking ticket but in Oakland for 169.00 in 2014. The PO Box is from San Francisco but the payment should be made to L.A. ? I paid this ticket twice as they placed it on my DMV record as well. I called to complain but essentially they double dipp  Oakland California Author: Hercules, California Credit & Debt Services: LDC Collection Systems Oakland, California

May 10 2017
Concentricity Consulting Solutions/Owner Kennedy Spellman Howe Johnson Other Businesses Kennedy Johnson was/is involved in- Pitter Patter Childcare (Murfreesboro);Elite Personal Services (Nashville/Murfreesboro);Elite Adult Day & Wellness (Nashville);Advanced Treatment And Recovery (Nashville);Top Service Medical Supp Scammer Kennedy Johnson in Tennessee Nashville, Tennessee Internet and TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Business Consulting: Concentricity Consulting Solutions/Owner Kennedy Spellman Howe Johnson Internet

May 10 2017
Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services, Iss, herizon vertiual solutions, hvs, Metro Atlanta Nationwide/Geor
Author: DECATUR, Georgia Small Business Services: Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services(Iss) herizon vertiual solutions(hvs) Nationwide

May 10 2017
Discover Card I guess grace periods mean nothing anymore? Waiting a couple of days on a payment apparently will make this company fold and be doomed to fail Greenwood Delaware Grace Period?...Laughable Author: Springfield, Illinois Credit Services: Discover Card Nationwide

May 10 2017
Yard Barber, Andrew Kelley, Intuitive Home Solutions Supposed to remove rotten tree! Montgomery Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscaping: Yard Barber Montgomery, Texas

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 09 2017
Global client solutions Withdrew from my bank account I don't know who they are Internet Author: RIDGEWAY, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global client solutions Internet