Your Search | merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia

1, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

2, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

3, Report #1196908

Dec 21 2014
ecr software Jesse Dyer, Jessie Kaur, Pete Catoe ECRS Catapult keeps freezing during credit and cash transactions. Company fails to honor contract; rude customer service. Boone North Carolina Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: ecr software Boone, North Carolina

4, Report #1196910

Dec 21 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma is a chutzpah vendor and fraud. Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

5, Report #1196903

Dec 21 2014
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P C Harounian Completely Incompetent Great Neck New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P C Great Neck, New York

6, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

7, Report #1196837

Dec 20 2014
Americredit G.M.A.C Ally Fraudlent Amounts Posted Violates Laws Pertaining To Credit Terms Arlington Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Car Financing: Americredit Arlington, Texas

8, Report #1196836

Dec 20 2014
Harley Davidson Motor Credit Eaglemark Bank Beware! HDMC Will Pad the Amount of Debt You Owe! Carson City, Nevada Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Motorcycles: Harley Davidson Motor Credit Nationwide

9, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet

10, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

11, Report #1196757

Dec 20 2014
Payment Systems Corp Scammed me into an additional contract with LFG when not neccessary. Los Angeles California Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

12, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

13, Report #1196741

Dec 20 2014
Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician this company started collection proceedings for a past due credit card which had a 300 limit by the time they contacted me it wa over a thousand dollars. Merriville Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician Merriville, Indiana

14, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

15, Report #1196705

Dec 20 2014
upclk Fraud on the internet trying to charge my credit card for services I had not bought Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Internet Fraud: upclk Internet

16, Report #1196693

Dec 20 2014
Premier Cancun Vacation / dream vacation week Telemarketing Scam / Credit Card Fraud Internet, selling a package completely different with what they said Cancun Mexico Author: Austin, Texas Travel Agencies: PremierCancunVacation Nationwide

17, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

18, Report #1196677

Dec 19 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car Enterprise Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card SAINT LOUIS Missouri Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent A Car SAINT LOUIS, Missouri

19, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

20, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

21, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

22, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

23, Report #1196472

Jefferson Capital Being Targeted for fraudulent case St Louis Missouri
Author: Nora Springs, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Jefferson Capital St Louis, Missouri

24, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama