MERCHANTS CREDIT GUIDE CO., PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, WACHOVIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia
There may be more specific results for "merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia"
For more specific results for "merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 21 2017
Paypal I sold a Autographed CD and the buyer thereafter filed a reverse payment with PayPal, PayPal then had me at a negative balance. As I do not want to hurt my credit, I paid the balance and did not get my autograph back from the buyer . This is unbelievable Ripped me off Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: Paypal Internet

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 21 2017
Bloom and Associates Samantha from company making me pay 150 mth to them for a n account i already paid Trenton Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Bloom and Associates Trenton , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates support@darwaterfront.com LIARS LIE: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Nationwide Author: O Town, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Creditor at Charge off Name: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet Author: Orange, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Globe Life Insurance Company Globe Life and Accident Insurance Co. Will not give monies back that are due you Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Lillington, North Carolina Consumer Services: Globe Life Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 20 2017
Viamorous/AquaVo This was supposed to be two free products to try and after 30 days if did not want could cancel account; however, ordered on 06-05-17 and on 06-20-17 they charged my account for almost $200.00.I DO HOPE A LAWSUIT IS BROUGHT AGAINST THEM. Englewood, Co Nationwide Author: BENTON, Arkansas Skin Care: Viamorous/AquaVo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
Travomint trying to steal my credit card and Identity details Edinburgh Nationwide
We are not a scam Author: Southsea, Alabama Air Travel: Travomint Edinburgh,

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Outdoor Connection Part of Boyt Harness Co. Product not what it should be, not up to the standard, sub-standard products Nationwide Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Sporting-good Manufactures: Outdoor Connection Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet