Your Search | merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia

1, Report #1191697

Nov 27 2014
Pizza Hut/ NPC International Thanksgiving or ThanksTAKING!? pizza hut are frauds!! st.petersburg Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pizza Hut/ NPC International st.petersburg, Florida

2, Report #1191685

Nov 27 2014
Derannique Lumera ReJuviusmax MyJuveliere Bait an switch scam to charge credit cards Greenville South Carolina Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Derannique Greenville, South Carolina

3, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

4, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

5, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

6, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

7, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

8, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

10, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

11, Report #1191547

Nov 26 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH Credit Card Fraud new york New York Author: FRISCO, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: CBC CONSULTING GmbH new york, New York

12, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

13, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

14, Report #1191475

Nov 25 2014
Ferry and Nicholas Did not help Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Ferry and Nicholas Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

16, Report #1191469

Nov 25 2014
Pay Anywhere Freezing Funds for no reason Internet Author: Overton, Nebraska Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pay Anywhere Internet

17, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

18, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

19, Report #1191432

Nov 25 2014
Uggstopshop.com I order a pair of Uggs boots they take my money from my debit card I never receive the boots China Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Uggstopshop.com Nationwide

20, Report #1191414

Nov 25 2014
uprightscaffoldusa upright scaffold usa Bad customer service Laurel, Maryland Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: uprightscaffoldusa Nationwide

21, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

22, Report #1191382

Nov 25 2014
Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet Arlington Infectious Disease Associates Ordered treatment and then refused to treat - Medical Malpractice Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Doctors: Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet Arlington, Texas

23, Report #1191364

Nov 25 2014
Merchant Services Protection Plan Rip off artist ... Merchants beware Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Internet

24, Report #1190579

Nov 25 2014
Municipal Credit Service Corp Municipal They are a scam. I was completely mislead and ripped off. miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Municipal Credit Service Corp miami, Florida

25, Report #1191351

Nov 25 2014
isave Shipped wrong item and then did not credit my return syosset Nationwide Author: Edmonds, Washington Kitchens: isave Nationwide