MERCHANTS' CREDIT GUIDE CO..AKA CFB FINANCIAL,III LLC. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchants' credit guide co..aka cfb financial,iii llc.
There may be more specific results for "merchants' credit guide co..aka cfb financial,iii llc."
For more specific results for "merchants' credit guide co..aka cfb financial,iii llc."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
PERFECT MONEY WALLET PERFECT MONEY PAYMENT WALLET MONEY TRANSFERS AND SAFE HAVEN FOR SCAMMERS TO MOVE THEIR FUNDS AROUND safety for the scammers to move their illgotten gains around the legal banking system Internet Author: BANGKOK, Financial Services: PERFECT MONEY WALLET Internet

Jun 26 2017
IT MGT aka: Systems Logic Inc. Systems Logic Inc Printer Toner Ripoff Scam Now Reborn Under the Name: IT MGT Carson City Nevada
Author: Santa Ana, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: IT MGT Carson City, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Fidelity Financial Inc David Hull and Rita Adams Consumer Swwepseakes Los Angeles, California Author: University Place, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Financial Inc Los Angeles, , California

Jun 26 2017
Americorp Leasing LLC Payment Systems Lease ripoff. Equipment ripoff. Policy ripoff. Rochester Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Financial Services: Americorp Leasing LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
FIP LLC Funding divison Gave me loan for 2640 +300 fee sign paper for that was only on contract they I sign for 21000.00 that was not on what I read go back to look on paper and now 350 parents for 60 months on there now with 21000.00 Henderson Nevada Author: burlington, New Jersey Loans: FIP LLC Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
CEO John Bowers III John Bowers III CEO dosent wanna pay...! Hammond Louisiana Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CEO John Bowers III

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Jun 26 2017
Rate Lock Jason Frank Liars, Criminals, BAD COMPANY Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rate Lock Portland, Oregon

Jun 26 2017
ADT Security, ADT LLC, ADT Security Services ADT Security Services - Terrible Customer Service, Disregard for Customers Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Security Services: ADT Security Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Jun 26 2017
U Travel Guide Global Service U Travel Guide is a FRAUD Internet Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 26 2017
 A fake company U TRAVEL GUIDE gained access to my bank account and routing number and debited 399.00 from my account with an electronic check without my authorization. Internet Author: Surry, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: U TRAVEL Internet

Jun 26 2017
Jason Mallas aka Mini Thin Mini Thin is a SCAM! Internet Author: Blooming Grove, Texas Producers: Jason Mallas aka Mini Thin Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
ziad alsuhail request to refund my deposit from 2014 call many times , send refund request about 100 but nothing , send certified mail ask to refund return my letter with out any thing . houston texas Author: houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ziad alsuhail

Jun 26 2017
Neothink book!and the league Only know them by the name the league Took!my money on my credit card, and sent me this huge, book! It costs $139.95 total 7757 Auburn rd ste 23 concord TWP ,OH 4407 9604 Ohio or Utah Author: Santa rosa, California Cult: Neothink book!and the league Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Parts Geek LLC Partsgeek.com Junk parts, Rude and liars, Stay away it's bad news Marlton New Jersey
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Parts: Parts Geek LLC Marlton, New Jersey