Your Search | merchants' credit guide co.

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. SCAM, CHEATERS, LIARS. SCAM CHEATERS, LIARS!!! Beverly Hills California Author: MIAMI, Florida Financial Services: CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Frank LoScalzo and Associates Debt Settlement Program Fraud holbrook New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Frank LoScalzo and Associates holbrook, New York

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Dish Satellite System Dish Auto-Pay CHANGES customer's credit card info to FALSE info Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Satellite System Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Second Wind Consulting Took our money and provided no benefit Northhampton Massachusetts Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Second Wind Consulting Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
JL Fencing Co. Jordan Lynch, JL Cardinal Fence. Very poor communication, Gave go a head to start project in April it is now August and I have only the posts in. Jordan Lynch never returns phone calls, texts, or emails from me and my wife. He requires money upfront and then disappears. Windsor Internet Author: Lakeshore, Other Home Improvements: JL Fencing Co. Internet

Jul 28 2014
Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide Author: winchendon, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Debit Master Card Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Catholic Medical Center CMC They go right to collections and report on your credit report without telling you Manchester New Hampshire Author: hooksett, New Hampshire Hospitals: Catholic Medical Center Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 27 2014
GSCM Collections Department On Feb 4, 2014 I ordered Revita Derm totaling $9.98 including S/H which I paid with a credit card. Received an email on Feb. 6, 2014 confirming shipment. In June 2014 I received a debt collection letter from GSCM Collection Department in the amount of $69.95  Carson City Nevada Author: Far Rockway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: GSCM Collections Department Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2014
Patty FRAUSTO, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, INSURANCE FRAUD, STANLY M JOINER, THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOIUR IDENTITY. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR INFORMATION OR SIGN UP FOR A THIS BAND OF THIEVES ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO GET CREDIT CARDS IN YOUR NAME AND SELL THEM FOR CASH. YOU WILL BE $100000 IN DEBT WITHIN DAYS. IT'S VERY SCARY TO THINK SOMEONE COULD BE THIS VINDICTIVE TOWARDS OTHER HUMANS. Laurence Fruge California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Home Based Business: Patty FRAUSTO, STANLY M JOINER, Laurence Fruge, California

Jul 26 2014
Zombaio.com Payment Processors New York New York Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Zombaio.com New York, New York

Jul 25 2014
Better Focus Today Better Focus Today scammed my credit card Lake Mary Florida Author: Watertown, New York Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Card services NFL VISA CARD Posted my payment to someone elses acccount Pennsylvania Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Card services Internet

Jul 25 2014
Randy Bray Ex founder of White Cab Co. LLC Bolton Landing New York Author: Glens Falls , New York Auto Dealers: Randy Bray Bolton Landing, New York

Jul 24 2014
upside card with held my money new york Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: upside card Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Global Client Solutions/ Eclipse Let me mislead and ruin you more Tulsa Oklahoma Author: denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2014
Francis David Corp First Hudson Leasing Property lien without ever doing business with First Hudson Cleveland Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Francis David Corp Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 23 2014
RoseGal Offered $20 store credit for $210 of useless poor quality merchandise Nanshan District Shenszhen Author: omaha, Nebraska On-Line Stores: RoseGal Internet

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC