Your Search | merchants' credit guide co.

26, Report #1195351

Dec 14 2014
Credit Collection Services I'am a victim of this ripoff report that I don't know nothing about Newton Montana Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Credit Collection Services Newton , Montana

27, Report #1195349

Dec 14 2014
REAL TIME RESOLUTION I reported them to my credit report and it was taken off , but now in 2014 then put in on my report again! DALLAS TEXAS Author: alexandria, Virginia Loans: REAL TIME RESOLUTION

28, Report #1195331

Dec 14 2014
Advia credit union Won't accept your payments over phone until they charge you late fees Plainwell Nationwide Author: PORTAGE, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Advia credit union Nationwide

29, Report #1195312

Dec 14 2014
AARGON agency Inc This agency place a collection on my credit file, not my debt I been requesting a validation of the debt and nevere hear from them at all Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: AARGON agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

30, Report #1195298

Dec 13 2014
First National Collection Bureau Supposedly I owe 786 dollars for a First premier credit Card that I never used Sparks Nevada Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau Nationwide

31, Report #1195276

Dec 13 2014
Barclays Bank Barclay Bank Delaware, Barclaycard, Antony Jenkins, Daneen Tucker Discriminates against blacks with good credit and credit scores above minimum Wilmington Delaware Author: Virginia Credit Services: Barclays Bank Wilmington, Delaware

32, Report #1195274

Dec 13 2014
BBV Hotbooksale.com added a monthly charge on my credit card after I bought one book from them not sure Internet Author: Painesville, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: BBV Hotbooksale.com Internet

33, Report #1195261

Dec 13 2014
MIDWEST PERIODICALS on 12/9/2014, i was sold a 30 month subscription for 7 magazines. the bill came to $1,197.00 , when i got the letter to cancel this subscription, i got the run around. i just want them to take the $39.90 off of my credit card. houston Texas Author: tonawanda, New York Newspapers – Magazines: MIDWEST PERIODICALS houston, Texas

34, Report #1195263

Dec 13 2014
Discover Card Mafia tactics, investigating the disappearance of a classmates, someone has also been stealing from us New Albany California Author: Santa Maria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Card New Albany, California

35, Report #1195193

Dec 13 2014
HPD VISTA California US Charging $9.95 a month unauthorized California Internet Author: Woodhaven, New York Credit Card Fraud: HPD VISTA California US Internet

36, Report #1194292

Dec 13 2014
lavish skin care charged my account 90.00 for a free sample Santa Ana California Author: cottekill, New York Credit Card Fraud: lavish skin care Santa Ana, California

37, Report #1195162

Dec 13 2014
The KidMover Inc Stephanie Cortes Kidmover left my child stranded repeatedly and stole over 22k from my credit card in fraudulent billing Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Child Daycare: The KidMover Inc Miami, Florida

38, Report #1195146

Dec 13 2014
Avoir Skin (Velour Skin) Continue to bill credit card. Billed with no product received. Would not let me cancel on the phone. Santa Ana California Author: Leopold, Missouri Beauty Products: Avoir Skin Santa Ana, California

39, Report #1195144

Dec 13 2014
avoir skin care avoir anti-aging serum a $89.15 free gift for responding to an amazon internet survey Santa Ana California Author: arcadia, California Credit Card Fraud: avoir skin care Santa Ana, California

40, Report #1195136

Dec 13 2014
BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES; BANKS FINANCING USED GREEN DOT CREDIT CARD TO STEAL MONEY WINDSOR MILL Maryland Author: Conyers, Georgia Loans: BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES WINDSOR MILL, Maryland

41, Report #1195135

Dec 13 2014
RUI CREDIT SERVICES CONCAST CUSTOMERS, click to SAVE VALUABLE $$$$ you are wasting. Melville Nationwide Author: Melville, New York Credit Services: RUI CREDIT SERVICES Nationwide

42, Report #1195129

Dec 13 2014
CuraDebt CuraDebt doesn't help help anyone but themselves. Desert Hot Springs California Author: Independence, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: CuraDebt

43, Report #1195124

Dec 13 2014
jnl Apparel ripoff Texas Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: jnl Apparel

44, Report #1195105

Dec 13 2014
SW Credit Systems SW Credit Services Unethical, Inaccurate, and Unreasonable Carrollton Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Collection Agencies: SW Credit Systems Carrollton, Texas

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

46, Report #1195072

Dec 12 2014
JNL Apparel Yourcustomkicks.com JNL Apparel and beyond Worst Christmas Scam involving the NFL team's and logos Corsicana Texas Author: Frankfort , Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: JNL Apparel Corsicana , Texas

Dec 12 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

48, Report #1195064

Dec 12 2014
fortiva This company opened an account for me initiated by Perfect Body when my credit or income wasn't adequate to fairly make any monthly payment towards this account. St Louis Missouri Author: Coram, New York Personal Services: fortiva St Louis, Missouri

49, Report #1195042

Dec 12 2014
North American Bancard Customer harassment and unethical practices Troy Michigan Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: North American Bancard Troy, Michigan

50, Report #1195044

Dec 12 2014
Quibids Unauthorized charge to my credit card Internet Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Quibids Internet