Your Search | merchants' credit guide co.

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Clover Concerns Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Insight prepaid card Insight prepaid card services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
securist tech total rip off dont use Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: securist tech Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Chase Harmer Robert Harmer Pay Certify Company is not legal Campbell Internet Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Truth be told Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Dish Dish WILL keep any account credit FOREVER, unless you call to demand it's release back to you Engelwood CO Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Satellite Dish Companies: Dish nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Chime card Usa Internet Author: Homerville, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Chime card Internet