Your Search | merchants' credit guide co.

Aug 28 2014
ebay/paypal ebay, paypal,, paypal credit, paypal prepaid debit, paypal business debit, meta bank, bankcor bank, commodity bank, netspend prepaid debit unfair and should be illegal practices Nationwide Author: Vallejo , California Banks: ebay/paypal Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Jay Kaplan Jaykap77@gmail.com cpn funding, credit help, 100 upfront 12% backend, paypal, Oregon, and Int Author: Long Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Jay Kaplan Internet

Aug 27 2014
Consumer Data Leads Egregious violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act by selling illegal lists of mortgage late payments Corona California Author: Endwell, New York Real Estate Investing: Consumer Data Leads Corona, California

Aug 27 2014
Slimdown Unauthorized credit card charge unknown (overseas) overseas Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Slimdown Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
frankloancompany@yahoo.com Andre Frank Do not send them 200 dollars. Scam artist will not give you a loan Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: frankloancompany@yahoo.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Brandefined Scammed me out of 2,000 dollars!!! Kept billing my credit card behind my back!! beaverton Oregon Author: phoenix , Alaska Telemarketers: Brandefined beaverton, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
Fairwinds Federal Credit Union They stole my car after I had made all the payments in my payment book, then falsely reported to the credit bureau Winter Park Florida Author: Edgewater, Maryland Banks: Fairwinds Federal Credit Union Winter Park, Florida

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 27 2014
Grand River Clothing Co. Stephen Koppman Lessee BEWARE of Retriever of Jackson!! Mc Comb Mississippi Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Grand River Clothing Co. Mc Comb, Mississippi

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
country boyz guide service Brandon lane worst outfitter ever..please beware dont waste money anson Maine Author: chili, New York Camps & Campgrounds: country boyz guide service anson, Maine

Aug 26 2014
Federated Payments Volt payments only care about their bottom line. will use you and spit you out. when called on their practices they will slip and slide like the snake they are Melville New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York

Aug 26 2014
emerson tv Emerson Electric Co. Emerson tv's are rip offs St. Louis MO 63136 Missouri Author: south lyon, Michigan TVs & VCRs: emerson tv St. Louis MO 63136, Missouri

Aug 26 2014
merchantone merchant one payment systems Sleazy Slimy business practices. AVOID. miami beach Florida
Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: merchantone miami beach, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Michael & Julie Farnham FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Blackmail, fraud-credit card, abusive parents, liars, scammers, thieves Waverly New York
Author: Athens, Pennsylvania Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Michael & Julie Farnham Waverly, New York

Aug 26 2014
Fast Cash Services LindaClaire Robinson, Collections Manager FCS. INC owed to fast cash Internet Author: union city, California Credit Card Fraud: Fast Cash Services Internet

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

RMG SYSTMS Random charge appeared on my credit report EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota
Author: harrisburg, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: RMG SYSTMS EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Highlandscope HL garments highlandscopeEL garden highlandscopeFestival stage costums Ripped off for 3000$ Co.,ltd Address: No.1312, MinSheng Avenue, Economi Nationwide Author: Ninove, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Highlandscope Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 26 2014
Rebe Hair Rebehair.comQingDao Rebe Hair Products co.,LtdQingdao,ChinaTel: (86)15615706500PST: 4pm-12pm Monday-SundayEmail: sale@rebehair.comSkype: Susie: rebehair.susie Whatsapp:+8615215408079Adam: rebehair.adam Whatsapp:+8615562089866 Scam artists. This company reel's you in and once trust is established, they send you fake hair Qingdao China Qingdao Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Rebe Hair Internet

Aug 26 2014
vixxencurves.com vixxencurves Credit card scam, email scam, no delivery Miami Internet
Author: Davie, Florida Weightloss Programs: vixxencurves.com Internet