Your Search | merchants credit guide co.

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 13 2017
RingCentral Took Over 15 Minutes To Cancel Account Internet No, running a credit card after the cancellation is not called customer retention Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: RingCentral Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 13 2017
Ecovending, LLC Never send goods after receiving wire-payment. Sunrise Florida Author: Ho Chi Minh, Other Accounting: Viet Global Import Export & Trading Co., Ho Chi Minh,

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Purecell Eye Therapy Dermasoft Skin Restore Purecell Claim your trial bottle today and get large transactions charged on your credit card later Internet
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Bait-and-Switch: Purecell Eye Therapy Internet

Jan 12 2017
Securenet They Stole Money From My Nonprofit! Austin Texas Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Securenet

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Global Retail EL Cosmetics Tagged me with pressure sales forcing me to buy creams in the amount of $4000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Global Retail Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 12 2017
Green Solutions This dispensary is a complete rip-off Denver metro Colorado (CO) Author: Westminster, Colorado Smoke Shops: Green Solutions Internet

Jan 12 2017
Curtis L. Luckett III CEO Lions Trinity Capital & Solomon's Choice Credit Card Fraud, Theft of Services Columbus Ohio Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consulting: Curtis L. Luckett III Columbus, Ohio

Jan 12 2017
psydo surge & only eyes worthless facial cream gimmick to make excessive charges to your credit card California Author: Crossville, Tennessee Home HealthCare: psydo surge & only eyes California

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Stripe.com Stripe disputes turn malicious civil harassment to cover their theft of social security funds San Francisco Internet Author: Oak Grove, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Stripe.com Internet

Regnal Media Portland Oregon
Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 11 2017
DERM ESSENCE-ESSENCEHEALTHYSKIN.COM 30 DAY FREE TRIAL IT SAID THEN BILLS CREDIT CARD AFTER14 DAYS Internet Author: Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: DERM ESSENCE Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet