Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

merchants credit guide co.

Showing 26-50 of 108,782 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchants credit guide co."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1320031

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
INSERT FROM JOHN ANNESE ARTICLE Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York, New York

Mar 20 2017
Swimsuitsforall Store Credit/ EGiftCard Scam Internet Author: ELIZABETH CITY, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Swimsuitsforall Internet

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT REFUSED TO REFUND $89.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD SANTA ANA California Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT SANTA ANA, California

Mar 20 2017
Skin endearing Thought I was getting a trial for just shipping and was charged a enormous amount on my credit card. Very deseptive Internet Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Skin endearing Internet

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
CreditOne Bank lost payments, terrible service, lied, falsified information, stole several hundred dollars from our checking account, no traceability on their part Groton, CT Nationwide Sorry Author: Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Vlamorous Ripoff, scam, worthless customer service, satisfaction guarantee is a lie Pacoima Internet, CA, CO Author: Camarillo, California Celebrities: Vlamorous Internet

Mar 19 2017
propertyrecord.com RecordAccount.com Deceptive practices, intentionally deceptive web pages put you in a blind loop unable to determine Internet Author: Delton, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: propertyrecord.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute Charge on my credit card in the amount of $37.00, which was never authorized Never heard of this company. Do not know. Internet Author: DAGSBORO, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
IC Freeshiping.com Ref No. 2406417038035590911999 & 24906417068036850607734 charging my credit card 12.97 fee. Never authorized such charges, never seeked out service from this company. Internet Author: Whittier, California Shipping Companies: IC Freeshiping.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
I3 solutions sos score optimazation system S&S private capital incMerle Gene Schwalen Claimed credit repair and nothing has been done Mckinney Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: I3 solutions sos score optimazation system Mckinney, Texas

Mar 18 2017
Nazaire and co J Ronald Nazaire Unrelaible Con man b********** not a man of his word illegal Garden City New York Author: baltimore , Maryland Income tax: Nazaire and co Garden City, New York

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wish.com Geek Maxed out credit card, buying alot, then they closed my account, no reason Internet Confused.. Author: LA, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Wish.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Erotic Monkey.com Is NOT a Reputable Adult Review Guide Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Strippers & Dancers: Erotic Monkey.com Reno, Nevada

Mar 18 2017
Core Skincare This Co. will not refund for products recieved Buffalo, New York 14212 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Core Skincare Internet

Mar 18 2017
Dead Box Shipment fake shipments, credit card fraud, PayPal fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dead Box Shipment Internet

Mar 17 2017
Donald Trump Coins Donald Trump coins, credit card scam Orlando Florida Author: Wesley chapel , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet