Your Search | merchants credit guide

Oct 01 2015
elliot gordon Oak ridge property I was evicted and they agreed to take a settlement amount on what I owed them and it still shows on my credit report as active. Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Housing Rentals: elliot gordon Springfield , Missouri

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California

Oct 01 2015
PPL TEAM BEACHBODY PPL TEAM BEACHBODY is involved with credit card fraud coconut creek Florida Author: California Weight Control: PPL TEAM BEACHBODY Internet

Oct 01 2015
National Association of Credit Management Sending emails telline me I owe them money. Internet Author: 92407, California Collection Agencies: National Association of Credit Management Internet

Oct 01 2015
American Liberty Financial Inc lieng to customers and run by crooks Delray Beach Florida Termination of Logan Legros Author: delray beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Liberty Financial Inc Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Oct 01 2015
The Talaton Group REVIEW: The Talaton Groups team dedicated to the entire Client Experience, are confident in standard operating procedures for premium customer satisfaction. The Talaton Group partners with our clients to ensure positive results, and compensate staff on overall metrics of satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. The Talaton Group pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with The Talaton Group, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
20% ALL SERVICES IF YOU MENTION THIS AD! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: The Talaton Group Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Amsher Collection Agency AmSher Receivables Management Amsher reports disputed debts to credit bureaus Birmingham AL Author: Hyattsville, Alabama Collection Agencies: Amsher Collection Agency Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Experian Visa Experian *cre866-5827269 Ca Fraudulent $19.99 recurring monthly debits by Experian California Author: LYNNWOOD, Washington Credit Services: Experian California

Sep 30 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT CREDIT & DEBT Services Internet Author: Wind Gap, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Sep 30 2015
05:26 PM Business locate Conartist / Thiefs Hollywood Internet I've also been scammed from this company and had to cancel my credit card because the owners Eric and tarisa keeps our credit cards on file and purchases other things with our money. Author: New York Websites: Internet

Sep 30 2015
Sleepers in Seattle Savvy HomeSavvy White Glove Delivery did over $1400 in damage my yard and home, damaged the sofa,and they never responded to complaints until almost 2 months after I filed credit card dispute Seattle Internet Author: Sparks, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepers in Seattle Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Prime Vending Peter Milazzo, Steve Milazzo Takes money and runs, does not find placements San Diego Nationwide Author: egg harbor township, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Prime Vending Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
HCCredit The Help Card I received a credit card when buying a bed at Select Comfort to help finance it.Springdale Arkansas Author: Kankakee, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HCCredit Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Lease Finance Group LFG Another Rip Off Chicago Illinois Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Dermaluxe snake venom peptide cream did not order product, only sample. charged $92.53 for additional product. Upon calling for return and credit, gave excuses, other offers, refused, then said yes, would refund. Waiting still for refund. san diego California Author: san diego, California Questionable Activities: Dermaluxe san diego, California

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Imelda gives customers faulty credit notes, then refuses to honor them: PREDATORY Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Clothing Stores: Imelda Toronto, Ontario

Sep 29 2015
Member's First Federal Credit Union Member's First FCU, Member's First Wrongful Repossesion! Shady Credit Union, Very unfair. Stay Away!!!!! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Member’s 1st FCU Author: Frederick, Maryland Car Financing: Member's First Federal Credit Union Mechanicsburg,

Sep 29 2015
Munis DBA Fun Tech They have taken money out of my checking/debit account on several occasions without my approval. Internet Author: Temple, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Munis DBA Internet

Sep 29 2015
Revival Beauty Cream Return product because it made me break out & face got red. The last six months been returning the useless product & had cancel order on it but they kept sending me order to me & billing my credit card $89.99 for eye cream & $99.98 for face cream.  Greenville South Carolina
Author: Conroe, Texas Sales People: Revival Beauty Cream Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 29 2015
Merchants Choice Card Serivces Money stolen from us, company won't help!!! los angeles California Author: WEST HILLS, California Physicians: Merchants Choice Card Serivces Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
universal debt clearing inc the company universal debt clearing inc is charging me 1,140$ that I wasn't aware of stating that I took out a loan that I wasn't aware of or ever doing so. Internet Author: Abilene , Texas Credit Card Fraud: universal debt clearing inc Internet