MERCHANTS TIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchants tire
There may be more specific results for "merchants tire"
For more specific results for "merchants tire"
Showing 26-50 of 7,424 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchants tire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 11 2017
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Miscommunication Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader. Over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Internet, Florida

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: MSI Canada’s approach focused on providing highest level of customer, employee, sale team satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
great company to work for Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. St. Catherines, Ontario

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: Merchant Services Inc Canada focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in Canada*UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems - info Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Mavis Discount Tire I ordered two new tires and and oil changed. They never did the oil change even though i paid for it and my car myseriously wouldnt start two days later so i had to bring it to another mechanic and pay more money. They also screwed up the alignment so my new tires blew out on the road less than 3 months after they were put on. They refused to fix the tires even though they told me i had a one year warrenty and they did mot return my phone calls or help me when i showed up in person. They mispelled my name in thier computer system and couldnt find my paperwork. I want my money back. They destroyed my car and i had to spend $1000 fixing what these idiots did to my car. East Windsor New Jersey Author: MONROE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mavis Discount Tire East Windsor , New Jersey

Sep 07 2017
Tire plus Im a single mom took my car to get my brakes fix and they took my 444.00 and i left wit no car..Nationwide Author: Deland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Tire plus Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness I bought a new Chevrolet spark 7/15/17 Sat., I was rush to get it done, they added items I did not want, I had my own financing but they used there, they added protective cover $2070 and tire and wheel cover $499 of witch I did not need or ask for. Inverness Florida Very Simple Author: The Villages, Florida Auto Dealers: LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness Inverness, Florida

Sep 07 2017
Tire Kingdom Took perfectly working old car in for tempeerature gage. Melbouren Florida A Perfectly Working Car? Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire Kingdom Melbouren, Florida

Sep 05 2017
Vin Vault Wines INTERNATIONAL WINE MERCHANTS. LTD. Sold bad wine that made me sick Modesto California Author: Westfield, Indiana Liquor & Wine Stores: Vin Vault Wines Modesto, California

Sep 05 2017
Experian Plc liars, dishonest, not legitimate, they publish false information, they publish fake information, they only believe the merchants, they NEVER believe the customers or fraud victims, they are Not To Be Trusted, Screw Them Costa Mesa California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Plc Costa Mesa, California

Sep 04 2017
Equifax Inc. liars, dishonest, not legitimate, they publish false information, they publish fake information, they only believe the merchants, they NEVER believe the customers or fraud victims, they are Not To Be Trusted, Screw Them Atlanta Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 31 2017
Tire Works total car care Manager Travis. My Son had a A/C compressor put in his car. They never did the right work that was suppose to go along with it. Now we find out they put on a old compressor and it's says so on our invoice.  Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Tire Works total car care Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2017
tire works in pahrump, nv ripoff, schemed, decieved payments,false payment, switched cash for cards and theft pahrump Nevada Author: pahrump, Nevada Auto Tire shops: tire works pahrump, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 12 2017
Beacon Tire I took my car to Beacon tire to have my front-end allignmment done because, my son had just put new shocks and struts on my car. My son said it was a good idea to have my front end alligned, and I told them this. After they took my car back in the shop the mechanic and salesmen informed me I needed new struts.  Russellville Arkansas Author: Russellville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Beacon Tire Russellville , Arkansas

48, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

49, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
PRO wheel and tire Paid for new tie rod ending, have affidavits from 2 other shops stating rod was not installed, still old rod. Lithonia, ga Georgia
Author: Srn mtn, Georgia Auto Mechanics: PRO wheel and time ,