Your Search | merdian one technologies (orders online.com)

Jul 30 2014
LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA They charged me $18.50 for one call and $1.00 for another one....I was making a cash call and the number I called wasn't even in service. Cypress California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA Cypress, California

Jul 30 2014
directv I paid my mother's directv bill one time with my skylight debit card and months later my mother switched cable companies and had a balance due to directv and they then took $505.26 off my card without my knowledge or permission.  topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: directv Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Miler Properties NUMEROUS calls to their office not one return call Summerville SC Author: Summerville, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Miler Properties Summerville, Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 30 2014
Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66. don't know Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Laurenluxe Internet

Jul 30 2014
Berger & Company Recycling Inc Charles Sinel One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever encountered. Rude, racist, and discriminatory Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: San Antonio, Texas Recycling/Trash removal: Berger & Company Recycling Inc Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Jul 30 2014
jodiariasisinnocent.com Jodi Arias, Murderer, Slanderer, Liar, Psychopath, Disgrace, Inhuman, Garbage, Blood Bath, Faker, Story Teller, Obsessive, No Emotion, Character Assasination Of Travis Alexander, etc... Beware, Fraudulant, Takes Advantage, Unsafe, Hostile, Asks For $$$, Internet
Author: , Iowa Questionable Activities: jodiariasisinnocent.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Complaint Review: Ketan Automated Equipment Inc | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))- ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Ontario California
Author: Newbury Park, California Manufacturers: Ketan Automated Equipment Inc Ontario, California

Jul 30 2014
Transmission Technologies LLC Kevin Karwat and Pat Liar, theif and overall incompetent in all of his dealings. Don't believe a word and run from this company Reese Michigan Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Auto Parts: Transmission Technologies LLC Reese, Michigan

Jul 30 2014
Ge Capital John Morrison I had gotten an email from them stating that I was approved for a loan and I called both numbers and the One i had got a hold of John Morrison and he stated that I was approved for a Loan I just have to pay a Security Deposit of $160.61 to be able to get my Loan and thats not right and he keeps on calling me. Los Angeles California Author: Montrose, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Ge Capital Internet

Jul 29 2014
access high bullmastiff took deposit on a dog and never delivered one oklahoma Author: Newark , New Jersey Dog Catchers: access high bullmastiff Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Millionairedates.com Millionaire dates online dating advertise one price then as you upgrade quotes another when membership is cancelled California Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Financial Services: Millionairedates.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial PMI I signed up for one on one mentoring with PMI, but I never received it. They told I just invested $3100. Internet Author: Loma Linda, California Tutoring: Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial Internet

Jul 29 2014
newsonsale The website showed me good shoes i bought one but it never returned to the address Internet Author: Lynwood, California Sales People: newsonsale Internet

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Awareness Technologies Webwatcher Product causes system errors and they wouldn't issue a refund Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Software: Awareness Technologies Internet

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Motorcycle mall Not sure of gentallman name but was told was owner son! After spending $8,000 cash for one day of owning a Polaris 800,brought back to owner of dealer for overheating n shutting down only had vehical for 24hrs in our posetion,owners denied anything wronge with bike n would not take back!! Belleville New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Motorcycles: Motorcycle mall Belleville , New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado