MERRICK BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merrick bank
There may be more specific results for "merrick bank "
For more specific results for "merrick bank "
Showing 26-50 of 46,301 Found Reports For more specific results for "merrick bank "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
RCP SERVICES $395 snatched from Union Bank Account by RCP electronic robbers Internet Author: LA JOLLA, California Banks: RCP SERVICES internet

Apr 15 2017
Rejuvenum Zanu This company twice took money from my bank account for a product they did not send&when i. Call. Customer sevice. Gia, john&dave hangup Petersburg Florida Author: Whiteswan, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Rejuvenum Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
high class universe ordered the worlds cutest dog coin bank money box and was charged and never received Internet Author: congers, New York Internet Fraud: high class universe Internet

Apr 15 2017
Vivint Inc Vivint.SmartHomeVivint APX harrassing phone calls, theft from bank account, Provo Utah Author: Odenton, Maryland Security Services: Vivint Inc Provo, Utah

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 14 2017
International Pharmacy Fraudulent Shipping Charges, Non-Applied Discounts and Bank Account Theft Internet
Author: Amherst, New York Medical Supplies: International Pharmacy Internet

Apr 14 2017
Neuro Xr Capstone Capital LLC Unauthorized charge to my bank account and stole my money Jackson, Wyoming Internet
Author: Southaven, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro Xr Internet

Apr 13 2017
Revitalize and Renew serum Total scam with trial dates and info given to me upon ordering.. Long story short i was unable to get refunded for the 2 products and my bank account has been screwed due to these chargeses... California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Revitalize and Renew serum

Apr 13 2017
Just Answer Withdrew from my Astoria Bank checking account 19.00 Dollars periodically (9 times) from May thru December 2016 Not known .... only Internet InternetNot known .... only Internet Author: Yaphank, New York Lawyers: Just Answer Internet

Apr 13 2017
TECHNICION SUPPORT hey said they were going to reimburse me the $150.00 I paid them but i nreeded to log on my comp[uter to my bank account in order for them to reimburse me ITS A SCAM DON'T GIVE THIS COMPANY MONEY Internet Author: WILMINGTON, Delaware Internet Fraud: TTechnicion Support Internet

Apr 13 2017
number strategy number wizar took money from my bank account on the 14/04/17 amount of $49.80 and i request a full refund austrailia Nationwide Author: manaia, Other Credit Card Fraud: number strategy Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Community choice financial Attempted to hack into my bank account John Williams Internet Author: Spring, Texas Cash Services: Community choice financial internet

Apr 13 2017
M&T Bank Outrageous check cashing fee E Amherst New York There is another option Author: Akron, New York Banks: M&T Bank E Amherst, New York

Mediagemm.com Robbed me of 39.99 in my bank account unauthorized Internet
Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Mediagemm.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
bella serata charged my bank account without notification of cancalation Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: bella serata Internet

Apr 12 2017
Willy Bringold LEMA ENTERPRISES AG Brünigstrasse 70, 6074 Giswil Switzerland Misappropriated 45,000+ in misleading Gold, SBLC trading (bank debentures ) Zürich Switzerland, France, UK and Africa
Author: Zürich, Banks: Willy Bringold Zürich,

Apr 12 2017
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Not a BAD Company Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Hudbox.com - Managed By Heavy Hammer Annapolis, Maryland

Apr 12 2017
Prodigy BKBD This company tried to rip me off by charging my bank $595.00 Nationwide Author: Allen, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Prodigy BKBD Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Legal Tax Defense Patrick They took 395.00 dollars to help me with my tax and couldnt help and now they refuse to put my money back in my bank account sandiego Nationwide california Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Liars: Legal Tax Defense Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Bank added my name to another's Fresno credit card bill for $ 8000 never used or had Wells Fargo card. They have no proof I even applied. Never lived in Fresno for last 30 yrs ! Now they are suing me. San Francisco California Suggestion--- Author: Torrance, California Banks: Wells Fargo Bank San Francisco, California

Apr 12 2017
Bank of America BofA, BoA BofA closed my account without warning Riverdale Nationwide
My questions Author: Riverdale, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
truthfinder I accepted $1.00 trial offer only and they charged my bank debit card of entire mo. service. they ripped me off and i want my money back. New York New York Author: lutz, Florida Credit & Debt Services: truthfinder New York, New York

Apr 11 2017
greenpages interactive Catherine Fryfer Poor excuse for a web development company! took me for nearly $4500.00 and never produced a website better than a child could produce! Don't let them into your bank account, it's difficult to get them out of it!!!! Total waste of money!!! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Rossville, Georgia Websites: greenpages interactive Chattanooga,, Tennessee