Your Search | merrick bank

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

Sep 21 2015
first primier bank Les Pal was told i was eligible to borrow up to 1000 dollars Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Card Fraud: first primier bank Internet

Sep 21 2015
Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Complete fraud! This individual did not qualify me for a loan and lied continuously during the process Plano Texas
False Information! Author lied and falsified the information out of personal spite Author: Texas Loans: Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Plano , Texas

Sep 21 2015
fidelity bank in Nigeria Debbie evans Internet Author: FL, Florida Internet: fidelity bank in Nigeria Internet

Sep 20 2015
Chase Mortgage JP Morgan Chase Bank Mortgage Unethical Business practices, misleading, un-cooperative. Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Mortgage Companies: Chase Mortgage Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
People's National Bank Debit Card Phone Call Scam Nationwide Author: Moscow, Pennsylvania Banks: People's National Bank Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny JC Penny Had a zero balance, had paid my last bill in CASH. Nationwide So much for your good credit history... Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
music at your doorstep South of the river music sent out bogus paychecks after closing the bank account. Bloomington Mn Author: Cokato , Minnesota Music: music at your doorstep Minnesota

Sep 17 2015
Ace Cash Services Ace Cash Express I keep getting threatening emails, the last one I got was,this is the last warning and claimed they have contacted me several times and I don't respond, They are going to download a file to the courthouse, my bank and my employers, and said I was going to jail for 3 years. internet Ace Cash Express Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: Ace Cash Services Internet

Sep 17 2015
Synchrony Bank Cancelled Credit Card even though always paid on time and currently had $0 balance Atlanta GA This may come as a surprise to you... Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Bank of America ---Bank of America Federal Way Branch---Bank of America Department of legal order processing, Utica New York Sep. 17,2015, Complain to Rip off report----- Title ----- Bank of America don't want to release my fund of Deposit by excuses---- My name is Jianhui Lin, owner, dba of J & L construction, which was located in Federal Way Washington, and the business was closed on June 4, 2012. Utica Ney York Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Attorney Shawn Bond Threatening email. Will garnish my pay, block my bank cards and make sure I never work in the US. again. Even got my ss#, job# and bank card #. If this was legit, I would have gotten a letter in the mail. This email was sent to an email address I haven't used in a few years. I happened to go in there to look for a photo. Jacksonville Florida Author: Bronx, New York Loans: Attorney Shawn Bond Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Danny Gordon Ace cash This individual has harassed me with 3 emails within 24 hours claiming that I owe $965.76 stating it was deposited into my bank account which is not true. He is threatening to seize my bank account Internet Author: Elkins park, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Danny Gordon Internet

Sep 16 2015
Insight prepaid visa card / Republic Bank of Chicago Unforgivable Birmingham Alabama Tragic situation..yes, is the company at Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight prepaid visa card Oak Brook , Illinois

Sep 16 2015
02:55 PM kept my money when I cancelled the same day with no website built and no domain, got no bill it just went straight to my bank. internet Internet Author: phx, Arizona Websites: website builder Internet

Sep 16 2015
Graces Authorized Appliance Repair scammed me, took my check and went straight to the bank and cashed it. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Graces Authorized Appliance Repair Internet

Sep 15 2015
Feinberg Association Corporation Frank Mitchell Sabrina Thornton Chicago Motors SCAM SCAM primary trade line Chicago Motors Frank Mitchell Sabrina Thornton Chase Bank schaumburg Illinois Author: Campbell, California Credit & Debt Services: Feinberg Association Corporation schaumburg, Illinois

Sep 15 2015
First Class Whitening Withdrew money from my bank account without my knowlesge or approval. Nationwide Author: San Francisco , California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Bank of America Loan Officer Zachary Brock Bank of America7105 Corporate DriveHome Loans DeptPlano TX 75024 Poor service and uncooperatve...very persoanl queations asked Plano Texas Because... Author: Blue Ash, Ohio Banks: Bank of America Loan Officer Zachary Brock Plano, Texas

Sep 14 2015
MB Financial Bank Used mafia ties against me to take control of my business and dispossess me of all my property. They terrorized and harassed me and my family. Rosemont Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: MB Financial Bank Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 14 2015
Directv Processed a payment to my Bank Account without authorizaton. They did not have permission to store my CC info . Denver Nationwide Company policy vs your policy... Author: Northglenn, Colorado Satellite Companies: Directv Internet

Sep 14 2015
Mt Sinai Health System. aka-Mr Mark P. Brown & aka-Stephen K Avila and 1st Bank. Lakewood, Colorado Internet Author: Decatur, Georgia Adult Web Site: Mt Sinai Health System Internet

Sep 14 2015
Suntrust Bank, Suntrust Mortgage Florida Cheats & Liars Frostproof, Avon Park, Lake Wales Florida Young Idiot Author: Frostproof, Florida Mortgage Companies: Banks: Suntrust Bank Florida

Sep 13 2015
Advanceddiet ABS*ROYALGARCINIA I was sent a link on Facebook for a trial free advancedit,before I completed the process I changed my mind. I tried to cancel, but it would not let me. When I received my credit card statement there were charges for green tea and royal GARCINIA,; one for 89. 00 and the GARCINIA for 92.52. I called and they said they would correct it and cancel the order after repeatedly trying to get me to keep the order.i said I didn't want the product and wanted to be taken off any auto ship. I called the bank and gave them the cancelation number for the one produc, but every I was still charged$92.53for a product I don't want or need Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceddiet Internet