begun

Your Search | merrick bank

1, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

3, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

4, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

5, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

6, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

7, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

8, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

9, Report #1191513

Nov 26 2014
PNC Bank Bait and Switch Scam Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

10, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

11, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

12, Report #1190853

Nov 23 2014
Neal Neilinger Aladdin Capital, Sabal Palm Bank, Grosvenor Square Capital LLC Exposed Fraud Racketeering IRS Investigation FDIC Investigation Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Banks: Neal Neilinger internet

13, Report #1190791

Nov 22 2014
DermaJuvenateCA The company offers a free trial and then charges hundreds of dollars to your bank account! Nationwide Author: Kanata, Canada, Beauty Salons: DermaJuvenateCA Nationwide

14, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

15, Report #1190558

Nov 21 2014
SmallBusinessBank.com Gardner Bank SmallBusinessBank.com Business Account Application Approval Scam Gardner Kansas Author: Clearwater, Florida Banks: SmallBusinessBank.com Internet

16, Report #1190547

Nov 21 2014
Fifth Third Bank Harassing Calls/No Online Payments/Outrageous Fees for everything Cincinnati Ohio Author: Keller, Texas Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

17, Report #1190541

Nov 21 2014
Premier Promotions They are located in Encino, CA and their bank is B of A I sent a money order for $100 and was suppose to get $1,000.00 worth of gift cards for gas, etc Encino California Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premier Promotions Encino, California

18, Report #1190514

Nov 21 2014
Ally Bank privacy Nationwide Author: Albion, Rhode Island Banks: Ally Bank Nationwide

19, Report #1190490

Nov 21 2014
Deborah Valencia or Pete Valencia Manhattan mortgage, florist, massage car salesman, realtor, therapist, and bank teller BEWARE DEBORAH VALENCIA AND PETE VALENCIA MONEY HUNGRY LIARS mascot Tennessee
Author: knoxville, Tennessee Liars: Deborah Valencia or Pete Valencia mascot, Tennessee

20, Report #1190445

Nov 21 2014
Bluebird American Express They freeze your account and want your bank statment after normal use! Palm Bay Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

21, Report #1190413

Nov 20 2014
Millennium Sales Inc Millennium Sales Inc, in New Jersey Kids solicited to help raise funds for their scholarship. Paid via check (thank god). Contacted company after 120 days of not being able to recv my items. Spoke w/someone who assured will send my items. But instead had the nerve to send me another invoice stating owing them additional money. Tried contacting them again, sure enough, they refuse to answer. So contacted my bank, to advice situation & now filing disputes w/my bank for fraud activity. My suggestion to others, if you paid via check, or credit card, file a dispute, never paid by cash. West Berlin New Jersey Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Door to Door Sales: Millennium Sales Inc West Berlin, New Jersey

22, Report #1190267

Nov 20 2014
Bank of America Worst banking firm I have ever dealt with!! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Bank of America Nationwide

23, Report #1190256

Nov 20 2014
Comenity Capital Bank Springstone Financial Electronic Fund Transfer from bank to bank not processed and charged late fee columbus ohio Author: , California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Capital Bank Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

25, Report #1190122

Nov 19 2014
ACS In-corp an annoying scam that torments people into thinking that they owe money that never showed up in their bank account in the first place Internet Author: Middlesex, North Carolina Loans: ACS In-corp Internet