Your Search | met ed

Aug 24 2015
Edward Kaukoranta Edward Cuvée, Ed Kaukoranta, CUVÉE CHAMPAGNE CLUB, Clash WIth Ed, Ze Jodecast, Ze Jodecast Jr Champagne Wine Scam/Fraud France Internet Author: Paris , Restaurant Delivery Services: Edward Kaukoranta Internet

Aug 08 2015
Appliance Product Service Ed was the repairman. Bob was the man who answered the phone. I went online to search for a repair man since my refrigerator went bad. I found this company who said they can come out the same day and check it out. I should had known something was not right Ed the repair man was unprofessionally late with no phone call.... After 2 hours he arrived and stated it was the electric board charged us 400. I handed only 100. down to make sure he would come back. After numberous call to the company he showed up 3 weeks later and we paid him off since he claimed it was completed and to give it 24 hours at least. And the refrigerator worked for one week when it broke down again  All I want is my refrigerator to work again as I am a single mother who barely makes it day by day my funds are limited and I just can't be giving away money like it grows in my yard. Nationwide Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Appliance Product Service

Aug 05 2015
ED TRIM AND REMODELING ED PAYTON PAID $750 TO PRIME AND PAINT.SAND KITCHEN CAB, SINK, TRIM ONLY PRIME ONE ROOM HAVENT SEEN HIM OVER TWO MONTHS EVERY TIME I CALL A MISHAP HAPPEN FROM CAR, BABY, RAIN, EXCUSE EXCUSE LEFT MY LIVING ROOM IN MESS PAINT SITTING IN MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR HE ONLY BROUGHT TWO 5GAL OF PAINT NEVER SAW THE MAN AGAIN ED RIP ME OFF JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: atl bch, Florida Building Services: ED TRIM AND REMODELING JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Projector Team Ed Goldman i was going to purchase a different projector for Projection Mapping. Ed said 'do not listen to Djs' Buy this Hitachi. Ed said if it does not work I will exchange it. I called and emailed him several times. One time he said he was going to exchange it. Then he said he went into the hospital. Then he would not answer phone or email. Do NOT trust this person. Hunting Beach California Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Projector Team Hunting Beach , California

Aug 05 2015
Match.com Went Looking For Love but Got F*#!ed Up the A$$ by Match.com Dallas Texas Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Match.com Dallas, Texas

Aug 04 2015
Beyond Breakeven Inc. Ed KeelsCandace Keels Conflict of Interest and Poor Deliverables Tampa Florida We are speaking to our experience. Author: Illinois Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 02 2015
Morad Parts Company Ed Crooked cleveland Ohio explained to customer, he apologized for reviews, issue over Author: marksville, Louisiana Auto Parts: Morad Parts Company cleveland, Ohio

Aug 02 2015
Texas Dodge Ed Bradly (owner)./mike Thomas (salesman) Ed Bradly owner of texas dodge / mije thomas salesman Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Dodge Texas

Aug 01 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Aug 01 2015
More Incorporat ed did not provide a refund company said refund mailed to me on 7/30 as of 8/2 no refund i live in kansas as well it should not take that long for instate mail goessel Kansas Author: Inman, Kansas Business Consultants: More Incorporat ed goessel, Kansas

Jul 27 2015
Terra Contracting The Barricade Company, GALT Development, Justin Anderson, Laura McSwain, Ed McSwain Scam, unprofessional, Liars, Rip Off, Justin Anderson Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Terra Contracting Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2015
Computer Solutions LLC Ed Mcelroy Jacky Mcelroy Stole My Disc Drives. Hacked My data base, Stole my cash and did not do one decent repair San Clemente California Author: Tustin, California Communications & Networking: Computer Solutions LLC San Clemente, California

Jul 22 2015
Powerhead exchange Tampa Paid 1800.00 cash they gave me wrong powerhead, returned then put wrong head and intake manifold on, returned again gave me powerhead with new pistons and scored cylinders . Spoke with owner vaugin he said not possible he bored himself , I met him at hills borough ave shop we looked at cylinders agreed with me didn't even have a bore gauge that worked in the shop. Totally lost confidence in this so called sop now . Had his mechanic Jimmy remove my powerhead from midsection said he would bore and new Pistons this was a month ago . They do not answer phone returned one call said it would be ready never called back . Had to drive back to Tampa to see what was the problem . Was told by Vaugin owner they were backed up and I was next . Totally pissed me off . I first brought this motor to them April 4 th it's now July 22 was told originally by Jimmy and Chris it would be 2 wksI agree, brilliant... Before all the outrage comes we need to remember the left has been doing this for years. Spike lee comes to mind tops . Gauguin tells me not to call him on his cell ph he's busy . What the hell how incompetent and a cluster tuck dirty shop . They totally suck and unbelievable so I guess it's lawyer up time . I'm so glad I kept receipts took pictures and documented everything ,. My mistake Tampa Florida Author: gibsonton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Powerhead exchange Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jul 13 2015
Windsor Place Zack I have a caregiver and I have not met my client obligation which has nothing to do with her and they will not give her up her paycheck. Kansas city Kansas
Author: Kansas City , Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Windsor Place Kansas city, Kansas

Jul 13 2015
Ed Tyll show RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT (((REDACTED)))Miami Florida
Agree Author: Miami, Florida DJ Services: Ed Tyll show Select State/Province

Jul 09 2015
State Farm Insurance Ed Rust Jr Michael Tipsord State Farm Wrongfully Denied My Claim Deceptive Trade Practices Bad Faith Claims Handling Bloomington IL Author: Saraland, Alabama Insurance Companies: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Ethos Risk Services Ethos Risk, ethos, Ed Cotilla, Todd petrie Fraud, violated labor laws, cheated, failed to pay St. Petersburg Florida
Author: San jose, California Legal Services: Ethos Risk Services Stt Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2015
The Yale Clinic Huntington Medical ClinicPhysicians ED Center Rick Neiswonger- serial fraudster now defrauding patients! Huntington Medical Clinc. Physicans ED Center Florida Author: New Orleans La., Louisiana Clinics: The Yale Clinic Nationwide

Jun 26 2015
Miramar TV & MediaWorksPR: Ed Nichols (MediaWorks)Judy Winters (MediaWorks)Leslie Powers (Miramar TV) TV Production Scam with many delays and deception Los Angeles CA Author: California Producers: Miramar TV & MediaWorksPR

Jun 14 2015
Beyond Breakeven AKA Ed Keels and Candace Keels claim to Empower the Entrepreneur but set me up for failure and a lot of debt Internet Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven Internet

Jun 14 2015
Help Zieke kinderen Oplichters die langs de deur komen met kaartjes voor zogenaamd goed doel Rijswijk Internet Author: Den Bosch, Alabama Door to Door Sales: Help Zieke kinderen Internet

Jun 11 2015
Hubzu.com Rigged Bidding, Winning Bid with Reserve Met Not Honored Internet I'd like to help Author: DeLand, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Hubzu.com Internet

Jun 08 2015
Tiffanyfakes.com ED CADDEN & JAKAS THE REAL FRAUDS OF TIFFANYFAKES.COM St. Petersberg Florida Author: Florida Questionable Activities: Tiffanyfakes.com St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 03 2015
PAG Physicians Auto Group Mark Cahill(account executive) and John Pigman (owner) Went down to see a car for sale at their lot. Met with Mark Cahill and he took $5000 deposit contingent on me getting financing.  Columbus Ohio Author: Tallmadge, Ohio Auto Dealers: PAG Physicians Auto Group Columbus, Ohio

Jun 02 2015
**Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 1, 2015 * Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while they race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet. *Notice: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
To silence my reporting, Ben Smith, filed a Criminal Warrant against me and I potentially faces 25 Years in Prison Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Sac City, Iowa