Your Search | met ed

Oct 05 2015
Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland
3, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 02 2015
A-Bee Honey Ed Costanza Took $100 Deposit Never Delivered the Honey Bees I Ordered Refused to Give me Refund Edgewood, New Mexico Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Liars: A-Bee Honey Internet

Sep 30 2015
Solar Nextdoor, LLC Edward AndersonPredestination Generation, LLC Dba Email: SolarNextdoor@Outlook.comPhone: 949-214-9915 ED ANDERSON SCAMMED US OUT OF $800.00! DID NOT DELIVER THE LEADS AGREED TO AND WILL NOT TAKE CALLS AFTER BEING PAID! LIAR AND THIEF! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Maple Valley, Washington Customer Leads: Solar Nextdoor, LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 21 2015
David Robert Conway Dave Conway Crook and the worst lawyer I have ever met - this guy belongs in jail- numerous discipline history with the Law Society of Upper Canada Toronto Ontario This Jerk should not be let loose on the public with a law license Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: David Robert Conway Toronto, Ontario

Sep 15 2015
Ripp0ff Report The only website I found to Not be influenced by Corruption: Thanks Ed Magedson The Tyranny in the United States Courts Author: reading, Pennsylvania Literary Agencies: Ripp0ff Report Select State/Province

Sep 14 2015
08:16 PM Ed Miller Microwave Display Anaheim Internet Author: Anaheim, California Appliances: Internet

Sep 14 2015
EJW Trucking LLC Ed White DO NOT let this company transport your car. It will take much longer than agreed and arrive DAMAGED Boston Massachusetts Author: Shrewsbury, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: EJW Trucking LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 11 2015
High Meadows Apartments High Meadows Condominiums Met all the requirements for rental application; Still denied Charlotte North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Property Management: High Meadows Apartments Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 08 2015
Appliances Product Service ED ED Miele Dishwasher Montgomery Pennsylvania Author: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania Personal Services: Appliances Product Service ED Montgomery, Pennsylvania

Sep 05 2015
DermaNu oder ed product for free ,pay shipping after 14 days charges over $180.00 have been removed from my checking account. Santa Ana california. Author: Alabama, Alabama Beauty Salons: DermaNu

Aug 24 2015
Edward Kaukoranta Edward Cuvée, Ed Kaukoranta, CUVÉE CHAMPAGNE CLUB, Clash WIth Ed, Ze Jodecast, Ze Jodecast Jr Champagne Wine Scam/Fraud France Internet Author: Paris , Restaurant Delivery Services: Edward Kaukoranta Internet

Aug 08 2015
Appliance Product Service Ed was the repairman. Bob was the man who answered the phone. I went online to search for a repair man since my refrigerator went bad. I found this company who said they can come out the same day and check it out. I should had known something was not right Ed the repair man was unprofessionally late with no phone call.... After 2 hours he arrived and stated it was the electric board charged us 400. I handed only 100. down to make sure he would come back. After numberous call to the company he showed up 3 weeks later and we paid him off since he claimed it was completed and to give it 24 hours at least. And the refrigerator worked for one week when it broke down again  All I want is my refrigerator to work again as I am a single mother who barely makes it day by day my funds are limited and I just can't be giving away money like it grows in my yard. Nationwide Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Appliance Product Service

Aug 05 2015
Projector Team Ed Goldman i was going to purchase a different projector for Projection Mapping. Ed said 'do not listen to Djs' Buy this Hitachi. Ed said if it does not work I will exchange it. I called and emailed him several times. One time he said he was going to exchange it. Then he said he went into the hospital. Then he would not answer phone or email. Do NOT trust this person. Hunting Beach California Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Projector Team Hunting Beach , California

Aug 05 2015
03:04 PM Went Looking For Love but Got F*#!ed Up the A$$ by Dallas Texas Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Dallas, Texas

Aug 04 2015
Beyond Breakeven Inc. Ed KeelsCandace Keels Conflict of Interest and Poor Deliverables Tampa Florida We are speaking to our experience. Author: Illinois Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 02 2015
Morad Parts Company Ed Crooked cleveland Ohio explained to customer, he apologized for reviews, issue over Author: marksville, Louisiana Auto Parts: Morad Parts Company cleveland, Ohio

Aug 02 2015
Texas Dodge Ed Bradly (owner)./mike Thomas (salesman) Ed Bradly owner of texas dodge / mije thomas salesman Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Dodge Texas

Aug 01 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Aug 01 2015
More Incorporat ed did not provide a refund company said refund mailed to me on 7/30 as of 8/2 no refund i live in kansas as well it should not take that long for instate mail goessel Kansas Author: Inman, Kansas Business Consultants: More Incorporat ed goessel, Kansas

Jul 27 2015
Terra Contracting The Barricade Company, GALT Development, Justin Anderson, Laura McSwain, Ed McSwain Scam, unprofessional, Liars, Rip Off, Justin Anderson Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Terra Contracting Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2015
Computer Solutions LLC Ed Mcelroy Jacky Mcelroy Stole My Disc Drives. Hacked My data base, Stole my cash and did not do one decent repair San Clemente California Author: Tustin, California Communications & Networking: Computer Solutions LLC San Clemente, California

Jul 22 2015
Powerhead exchange Tampa Paid 1800.00 cash they gave me wrong powerhead, returned then put wrong head and intake manifold on, returned again gave me powerhead with new pistons and scored cylinders . Spoke with owner vaugin he said not possible he bored himself , I met him at hills borough ave shop we looked at cylinders agreed with me didn't even have a bore gauge that worked in the shop. Totally lost confidence in this so called sop now . Had his mechanic Jimmy remove my powerhead from midsection said he would bore and new Pistons this was a month ago . They do not answer phone returned one call said it would be ready never called back . Had to drive back to Tampa to see what was the problem . Was told by Vaugin owner they were backed up and I was next . Totally pissed me off . I first brought this motor to them April 4 th it's now July 22 was told originally by Jimmy and Chris it would be 2 wksI agree, brilliant... Before all the outrage comes we need to remember the left has been doing this for years. Spike lee comes to mind tops . Gauguin tells me not to call him on his cell ph he's busy . What the hell how incompetent and a cluster tuck dirty shop . They totally suck and unbelievable so I guess it's lawyer up time . I'm so glad I kept receipts took pictures and documented everything ,. My mistake Tampa Florida Author: gibsonton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Powerhead exchange Tampa Tampa, Florida