Your Search | met ed

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 23 2016
Universal Men's Clinic, Dr Charles Arakaki, Dr Mitchell Edelstein ED / Testasteron replacement therapy, men's clinic scam/bait and switch Tucson Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Clinics: Universal Men's Clinic Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 08 2016
Paytoo KSB Holdings LLC Called me and said I did a loan on the intranet in 2010 and I owed them $350.00. I never did a loan on the intranet and this is 6 years later that they are contactinting met I this this is a scam Ft Lauderdale IFlorida Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Internet: Paytoo Internet

8, Report #1319982

Aug 01 2016
DEAL DASH ADVERTIZEMENT OF 2200 BARS OF GOLD FOR KILL SHOT BRAVO, DID NOT PROVIDE AFTER ALL REQUIREMENTS WERE MET MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota Author: West, Texas Liars: DEAL DASH Internet

9, Report #1319710

Jul 30 2016
AllGood Home Improvement Ed Grant Did NOT pay! Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Home Improvements: AllGood Home Improvement Ohio

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

11, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 15 2016
Efrain Sain Law Efrain was the most inconciderate lawyer I've ever met. Dallas Texas Author: Texas Blabber Mouth: Efrain Sain Law Dallas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Ed Dugger Calcom Realty Ed Dugger is a Liar and will do it for the person with the deepest pockets JimPost. Murrieta California Author: Riverside, California Landlords: Ed Dugger Murrieta , California

Jul 14 2016
Harold E Westerman Ed Westerman, RIMS LLCCountry Lifestyle Realty LLC This business stole a bad tenants deposit and then placed squatters in my investement property. Thye cost me around $20,000. Springfiled Missouri Internet
Author: Springfield , Missouri Realtors: Harold E Westerman Internet

Jul 07 2016
Mark Taylor Taylor markDave corrado met on internet mingle2 new york New York There is no such person Author: Whittier, California Cash Services: Mark Taylor New York

Jun 28 2016
Ed Financial The stole money from me. They took payment after I closed my account. Then, they had the gaul to say it would take up to 30 days to return my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Loans: Ed Financial Internet

Jun 22 2016
Ed Graham Ripped me off! Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Kitchens: Ed Graham Nebraska

Jun 21 2016
David stanley chevrolet of norman 1221 Ed Noble Pkwy, Norman, OK 73072 Tires for life program Norman Oklahoma Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Auto & Truck Rental: David stanley chevrolet of norman Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 20 2016
Prestine Auction Mysteriously Lost Item Won in Auction Phoenix Arizona
Resolution Met Author: Pipersville, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Prestine Auction Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 15 2016
Soza Clinic of Frisco Soza Clinic Weight Loss, Ed Gonzales, WeightLoss4Texas, Soza Clinic Dallas, Soza Clinic Frisco, Soza Clinic Texas Ed Gonzales: Soza Clinic Frisco Scam: Rip Off Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soza Clinic of Frisco Frisco, Texas

Jun 11 2016
CPS IN KENT WA .HARRASMENT CPS BE IN MY LIFE AGAIN THEY TOOK MY SOM FROM PRESCHOOL AND HE SPECAIL ED AND IM VERY USPET I GOT LAWYER THAT DAY I GOT EVERTHING DONE THEY NEED LEAVE ALONE ,NEXT IS LAWSUIT CPS kent Washington Author: des monies, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: CPS IN KENT WA Washington

Jun 11 2016
FEGLI Met life insturctions are not rght on but contrardict eachother Met life instructions do not mention you must call FGLI or else Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: California Insurance Companies: FEGLI Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Contact ed by mail offering cash award for processing. After research, discovered this is phishing scam who probale sells all information to other unscrupulous companies. Babylon New York Author: Rosanky, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York