Your Search | met ed

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 22 2016
Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet
Author: Zoetermeer, Unusual Rip-Off: Alan Jones / ScamWarners Internet

Nov 22 2016
AGI Atlanta is a WASTE of time. Highly disappointed in the leadership!!! marketing, door to door, sales, poor leadership, agi atlanta, agi, ed cunliffe, edward cunliffe Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employers: AGI atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 20 2016
Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Ed Mroz Accepts return and never refunds money!! Clinton Township Michigan
Author: Willoughby, Ohio Fishing: Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Clinton Township, Ohio

Nov 19 2016
International Office Solutions Ed A. Quinteros Never Delivered Copier Unit nor Returned Money Orange & Yorba Linda California
Author: Stanton, California Miscellaneous Office Services: International Office Solutions Orange, California

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Oct 29 2016
Spectrum Association Management Quorum on met, Proxy rules not followed, Candidates wife counted votes San Antonio, Texas Author: San Antonio, TX, Texas tempdir: Spectrum Association Management Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Message from Transitions Contracting Inc Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 22 2016
FRAUD ALERT: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler DPS; Ed Boler; Tanesha Boler; Markeese Boler; Debra Mitchell Christy Phillips; Edward Leon Boler; Tanesha Rachelle (Williams) Boler; Markeese Non-payment for services rendered under contract; they disregard their own contract terms, pay-out small jobs, ignore inquiries or false promises. Surprise Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Biddergy Online Auctions BiddergyBiddergy KalamazooBiddergy Dearborn Biddergy Ed Ouilette EBIDDERGY ONLINE AUCTION COMPANY ARE CROOKS AND OPERATE WITHOUT BEING LICENSED TO SELL PER SECRETARY OF STATE AND STATE OF MICHIGAN BEWARE !! WATCH OUT!! Kalamazoo Michigan
Biddergy in fact a active licensed dealer with the State of Michigan Author: Sterling hgts , Michigan Auctions: Biddergy Online Auctions Kalamazoo, Michigan

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Cindy M. Refund or Bees Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 19 2016
Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Ed Quinteros International Office Solutions, Orange, California Ed Quinteros -- MOVED Author: Glendale, California Loans: Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Orange, California

Sep 18 2016
Saad Boudemagh BOUDEMAGH GROUP He is not a serious businessman Monte Carlo Monaco Algeria
Saad Boudemagh is a fraudster! Author: Ulaanbaatar, Other Business Consultants: Saad Boudemagh Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 11 2016
National Home Creator Rob Covey Services rendered and theft of services by deceitful practices. Farms out roof work from 3rd Partyies most of which are unlicensed, undocumented or are not credentialed. The information posted on the website is not up-to-date and some misleading. From my own research, I can say there is no valid physical address at the Katy location posted on the website and the owner makes promises to its clients that are not met to profit such as paying referrals to clients that provide the company leads. Katy Texas
Author: Needville, Texas Roofing Companies: National Home Creator Katy, Texas

Sep 08 2016
Cindy Renee Volk Nene Gold, Arai Giovanni, Joyce Kenneth , Graziella Ipsale romance scam .met in may of this year on july 17th she said she loved me by july 29th she asked for 900 dollars for a new phone as hers was on its way out and we may not be able to chat if she does not get a new one.So i sent her 300 dollars via. money gram to this address Mariam Inusah Ghanna Accra 00233 phone +233248494557 Ghanna Accra Internet Author: Gansevoort, New York Prostitutes: Cindy Renee Volk Internet

Sep 07 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICE INTERNATIONAL// ED CUTLER ED CUTLER BE AWARE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT YOU UP FOR SERVICES RENDERED!!!!! ORGAN Nationwide Author: Salisbury, Maryland Medical Laboratories: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICE INTERNATIONAL// ED CUTLER Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Sean Covey Report Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 23 2016
Universal Men's Clinic, Dr Charles Arakaki, Dr Mitchell Edelstein ED / Testasteron replacement therapy, men's clinic scam/bait and switch Tucson Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Clinics: Universal Men's Clinic Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City