MET ED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: met ed
There may be more specific results for "met ed"
For more specific results for "met ed"
Showing 26-50 of 14,890 Found Reports For more specific results for "met ed"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Adrian Freedman refuses to apologize for homosexual peodophile insult - it turns out Santo Daime Church does NOT have legal permission to operate in Portugal Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 11 2017
Texas Career Solutions ,KentMiller, Wish I had seen this website before I met Kent Miller and wastes $2,500 Addison Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Employment Services: Texas Career Solutions ,KentMiller Addison, Texas

Sep 09 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor and National Headquarters David Smith Extensive 104 Sweepstakes 940-247-2417 ED STONE SWEEPSTAKES 214-904-8444 INVESTOR'S JACK ROBERTS FROM THE RIPOFF 484-696-1961 I won money and I have my paperwork and sent a check for my fee 5.00 too sent my winning and the investors said he got my paperwork and it said 100 % i won the money and this David Smith said i be at your house Monday with your money i want something dome about this ASAP call me at (((REDACTED))) no ripoff people i will get a real lawyer ASAP Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Advisor and National Headquarters Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Donald Patrick Bolena Donnie Bolena? scamming women Atlanta Georgia THIS ENTIRE FABLE IS FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, NEWS | EDitor’s Comment to this Rebuttal: Speaking of FAKE NEWS… Author: Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Donald Patrick Bolena , Georgia

31, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 07 2017
Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!! Ron Greenspan DDS Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!!! Internet The person who wrote this nonsence abot dr greenspan is a disturb mental person by the name of valerie. she tries to extort money from reputable physicians but has not been able to do so. Author: San Francisco, California Dental Services: Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!! Internet

Sep 06 2017
Nakiva Cleveland Nakiva Cummings BE WARNED OF NAKIVA CLEVELAND INSTAGRAM SCAMMER/ALLEGED ANIMAL ABUSER Bothell Washington
Facts Over Hurt Feelings Author: California Animal Abuse: Nakiva Cleveland Bothell , Washington

Sep 05 2017
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Sep 05 2017
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Notice of Subpoena Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Sep 05 2017
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London Notice of Subpoena Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2017
Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Charee Discenza Bull Terrierism! Fraud! Stud Fee Scam! False Advertising. Lies about health screening... Spokane WA
Shelter Dogs rule Author: prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Internet

Sep 04 2017
Planet Wellness Chiropractice Laura and Chad Jenkins Dishonest, Manipulative about money. Said they would pay me for extra work and then went back on their word Chesapeake Virginia RENEE LAYNE Continued Falsehoods Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Chiropractors: Planet Wellness Chiropractice Chesapeake, Virginia

Aug 30 2017
Kids R Kids Learning Academy Kids R Kids Space CenterKids R Kids Webster KIDS R KIDS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HURRICANE HARVEY VICTIMS Webster Texas
Sorry, but you are in the wrong! Author: Houston, Texas Daycare: Kids R Kids Learning Academy Webster, Texas

Aug 30 2017
Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Total Home Exteriors Successful Because Staff Truly Cares About 100% Customer Satisfaction *UPDATE: Total Home Exteriors, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Total Home Exteriors, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I had a Great experience. Author: overland park, Kansas Roofing Companies: Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Total Home Exteriors Offers Denver Roofing, Siding, Gutters & More For Total Home Restoration.Total Home Exteriors provides complete experience of exterior renovation project while doing it right the first time! Total Home Exteriors, all-in-one business offering roofing, siding, replacement windows, Total Home Exteriors provides services customers need. denver, Colorado

Aug 29 2017
David Giuffrida David N Giuffrida C david Giuffrida Met in dating site. Was given false name then after sometime together he told his real name that he was a convicted felon East Islip New York
Author: East Islip , New York Adult Web Site: David Giuffrida East Islip , New York

Aug 29 2017
Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash PJ Abbott Lindsey Abbott Selling fake stock and scams Spring Texas Pj is a complete lier and scam artist Author: Spring, Texas Car Washes: Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash , TX

Aug 29 2017
Business Creator Edward Kundahl, Ed Kundahl, Ed Scutari, Ed Roberts, IdeaOverTen, NcSquared Fraud, Deception and Lies: BusinessCreatorPlus.com, Ed Kundahl, Edward Kundahl, Ed Scutari, Edward Roberts, IdeaMan, BizCreatorPlus Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Business Creator Allentown, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2017
Performan Recovery Garnish checks and refusal to send stop-garnish letter when stipulations are met Livermore California Author: Pasadena, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Performan Recovery Livermore, California

Aug 26 2017
Us homes Kevin medows medows homes lucent credit. Company has an add on Craigslist for rental homes all ovee Florida. We met with kevin in his office went over his progam that he offers. Told him are situation he acted shocked and said he felt bad and wanted to help our family.told him we had been scammed twice .he assured us that he wouidn't scam us.he thanked my husband for his service and said he loves helping veterans .so we handed him his money and hes said we would be in a home in 72 hours that didn't happen. He doesn't return phone calls or text.its been weeks and nothing just want my money back. Dundee Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Consumer Services: Us homes Dundee, Florida

Aug 26 2017
PurrPageant Shely Sutphin Extortion and Liar...this person will extorted and lied to get back her money once you sell to her. Do not trust her; no matter how sweet she seems. In my experience she has been devia ORO Valley Arizona Why CFA and PurPageant Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PurrPageant ORO Valley, Arizona

Aug 26 2017
Michael Jones Myke, Micheal Jones Michael played concerned as financial advisor that previously worked with Wells Fargo, with the help of Hdubb and his wife, who all had financial background. I never met with them, only Mike. Initially he told me 2500$ and within 30-45days I would see change with my credit as well as getting my business off the ground. A couple of days later, he stated he needed more money to get to Them to finish my file. 2000$ more. I western union it, of course he spelt his own name wrong I guess to curve his identity. Months, years later, he apologize Columbia, South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Jones , South Carolina

Aug 24 2017
PRESENTA NOVA INC After trying to reach Presenta Nova's location in the US for weeks, I have given up. We met them at the New York show, and put some money down for some optical displays. We went looking for them in New York City, but the address listed in their website is a fake address. New York City New York Author: Alabama Eye Care: PRESENTA NOVA INC New York City, New York

Aug 24 2017
gabrial prresenta-nova New York New york PRESENTA NOVA Author: Ashburn, Virginia Sunglasses: gabrial , NY