Your Search | metabofuel 1000

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 22 2017
Ricardo Diaz Ricardo Diaz ZununBrothers Welding Ricardo Diaz is an illigal Mexican conman, a liar, and thief...he borrowed $5500 from TaxNow1, took a vehicle and had it impounded for driving without a licence, and has taken $1000's of dollars from countless individuals Inglewood California
Author: Torrance, California Maintenance Companies: Ricardo Diaz Inglewood, California

Jan 22 2017
China Towne Furniture and owners Jay Yennock and Morgan Yennock Claimed credit card fraud to deny paying for service I drove 1000+ miles to deliver on Thanksgiving! Syracuse New York Author: Carroll, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: China Towne Furniture Syracuse, New York

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 08 2017
mygiftcardsite.com US Bank prepaid Mastercard Turned off my gift card with 1000 balance left wont allow me to access funds Internet Author: Layton, Utah Employees: mygiftcardsite.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 13 2016
RewardZoneUsa LLC. RewardZoneUsa.com Falsely led me to believe that I earned a 1000$ visa White Plains New York Author: Grants pass, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: RewardZoneUsa LLC. Internet

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 14 2016
FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC HUGO ARTURO HERNANDEZ I agreed to a contract with Arturo Hernandez for Stucco, and concrete. I gave him a deposit for $3500, $1000, and $500 for a total of $5000. The contract was not completed except for concrete, which he miscalculated the materials. He tried to take shortcuts in materials and workmanship on the stucco, and when confronted, he got belligerent, and stopped returning calls. He demanded more money, and claimed that the contract we agreed on, did not include the major repairs needed to complete a stucco job. Since our encounter, I have left several messages for him, and have received zero return calls back. I am having to look for another stucco contractor to complete the job that I had agreed to with Fernandez Construction. ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Nov 08 2016
Bella Vita 18457 Bella Vita lift pallet 18458 Sent product after cancellation. Charged for that, then charged for products that were never even sent!! I ordered a trial offer for 4.95 and have been charged over $1000!!horribe brutal company!! Internet Author: Bella vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Bella Vita 18457 Internet

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California

Oct 31 2016
Capital Personal Loan Christopher Garner 832-639-2166 TexasRonnie Cooper 202-239-0996 Wash. D C Scam and a ripoff. Requires you to put $100 on an AppleItunes gift card. Then tells you need insurance policy of $1000. Houston Texas Author: Summerville, South Carolina Loan Brokers: Capital Personal Loan Houston, Texas

Oct 28 2016
NETCREDIT NC Financial Solutions of Utah, LLC, d/b/a NetCredit175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60604 877-392-2014 Predatory lender that provides credit to people with challenged credit Internet Mind your business Author: Norfolk, Virginia Loans: NETCREDIT Internet

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide This is a pay per head player with an agent dispute Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
anthony mango chicagoland auto exchange global exotic imports 312-307-1000 miami Missouri Author: richmondhill, New York Auto Dealers: anthony mango Missouri

Oct 04 2016
They said my New York escort Car magnets signs would resend out never did !!! emailed 1000 times did not respond Just called told them I want my money back was called a bi*** and the phone was hung up. Oklahoma possibly another location in Texas Oklahoma Oh dear god... they are scammers for sure... Author: Massachusetts Car Parts & Accessories: 911 Outfitters Oklahoma

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany
Allen Martin is Christian Gasper Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 14 2016
Direct TV STOLE 1000 dollars Anna Nationwide Author: Anna, Texas Cable TV: Direct TV Internet

Sep 11 2016
citizen shipper Contract: $1000 penalties for each negative reviews!? Is this even legal? does not state Internet Rebuttal to Consumer Complaints Author: Salem, Oregon Trucking Companies: citizen shipper Internet

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania