Your Search | metabofuel 1000

1, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Cashnet Kevin Pinto Went into my account and had on hold 1000 in my checking and 1000 in my saving and stole the money that was mine. Left my account with an overdraft balance of $872.00 California Internet California Author: OKLAHOMA CITY , Oklahoma Banks: Cashnet Internet

Jul 21 2016
Adzzup, Inc. adzzup.com They stole $1000 form me! Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Adzzup, Inc. Internet

Jul 21 2016
Tires Plus Charged $2000 to replace water pump on BMW 335XI, which was estimated to be around $1000 at another servdice provider. THey charged $961 for the water pump, which I found at several place for less than $550. Lexington Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Lexington, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 12 2016
Paul Bergman Paul Bergman gave me an apt with broken locks and no locks on windows and someone took my TV and my sons ps4 game system over 1000 dollars worth the items missing and landlord Paul Bergman only cares about money Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Liars: Paul Bergman Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 05 2016
Lake Shore Agency Halina take two times money from me - one time $800 the other time $1000 Im end up with no jobs no money- fake accusations Northbrook Agency Internet Author: Wauconda , Illinois Internet Fraud: Lake Shore Agency Internet

Jul 03 2016
Mr. Abdul Realtor Estate Inc. Need Someone to Find me Vacant Properties *$1000 $CASH$ - Referral Fee Cater's New Jersey Author: BROOKLYN, New York Real Estate Investing: Mr. Abdul Cater's, New Jersey

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 16 2016
moretradebywm.com They ripped me off $1000 that I sent them through Western Union Internet Author: Lahaina , Hawaii Sales People: moretradebywm.com Internet

Jun 10 2016
Hercam Shipping Line They tried to charge me $1000 insuracne to release a package I had paid for already Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Hercam Shipping Line Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 10 2016
Raul Portillio Breached Verbal & Email Contract Glen Cove New York
told him i wanted to interview him in person Author: Bay Shore, New York Printing & Copy Services: All In 1 Graphics Glen Cove, New York

Jun 08 2016
Africanmedium.com. Sheik Saleem. I contacted mr. Saleem to get work done for my love relationship. He said he get the job done in 7 days. But charged me 1000$ before even the work was done. I had no results. When I contacted him at first he said he needs to do a sacrifice. Need more money. Then he wouldn't even answer my calls. Newyork Internet. Author: Westbury, New York Attorneys General: Africanmedium.com. Internet

Jun 06 2016
CSEA Local 1000 Failure to protect the full time employees of the Cold Spring Harbor Fire District Commack New York Author: Huntington Station, New York Employment Services: CSEA Commack, New York

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 13 2016
Retail maintenance specialist and construction Melissa Senatore Melissa DeCruz Cyntia Pince (I may be a little off not sure going off memory) Did $1000 of work for this net 30 company, Never received payment. Lakewood New Jersey
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employers: Retail maintenance specialist and construction Lakewood, New Jersey

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
... Author: Zrenjanin, Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St Louis, Missouri

Apr 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Tamid Milan Agreed to pay my balance from $1000 Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Apr 24 2016
Lonnie David Murphy, Eric Martin, American Eagle Construction, LLC Lonnie Murphy and Eric Martin scammed me out of a wire transfer of $1000 Lorain Ohio
Lonnie Murphy Lied Again Author: New Britain, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Lonnie David Murphy Lorain, Ohio

Apr 23 2016
Southeast Customs Flipside Autobody Bought truck as is and no warranty. less than 1000 miles ball joints had to be replaced. No oil pressure had to replace engine. They said you bought it, its yours. Out $6000. Oran Missouri
Author: Scott City, Missouri Auto Dealers: Southeast Customs Oran, Missouri