Your Search | metabofuel 1000

Apr 23 2014
Matthew Ryan Sherman is a fraud We own a local moving company and moved Matthew Sherman in February. He wrote a bad check for $1000.  Florida Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Matthew Ryan Sherman Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Porter Plumbing Chris Porter Do not use him. He lied to me and over charged me for a pump by $1000 Waco Texas Author: China Spring, Texas Plumbing: Porter Plumbing Waco, Texas

Apr 19 2014
DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G. FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G FISS WAS HIRED BY MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER AS A DIVORCE ATTORNEY. TOGETHER THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN MY BABY GIRL AWAY FROM ME 1000+ MILES AWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE I NEVER KNEW OF. SHE DOCTORED PAPER WORK SAYING I WAS SERVICED WITH THE COURT ORDER WHEN I NEVER WAS,  JACKSON HEIGHTS New York
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Family Services: DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York

Apr 14 2014
Luxor Linens I purchased a set of queen 1000 tc cotton sheet through get my perks. I should have known by the price as I have used luxury sheets for years and this was too good to be true.  Linden New Jersey Author: Portland, Oregon Bed & Bath: Luxor Linens Internet

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 12 2014
National Asset Advisors Judy suppose to be the manager --------- The company is a complete RIPOFF they find vacant homes that's just sitting, Put a forsale sign in front of them saying like $350 a month & $1000 down & , also they put a Combination lock on the door Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Mortgage Companies: National Asset Advisors Internet

Apr 11 2014
OKLAHOMA INDIAN CASINOS Oklahoma indian casinos in and around Shawnee Oklahoma black hawk casino I PALYED THE SLOT MACHINES AT THIS CASINO FOR 3 YEARS ALONG WITH 10 OR SO FRIENDS , WE PLAYED 5 DOLLAR SLOTS , WE WOULD REGULARLY WILL ENOUGH TO KEEP ABOUT EVEN , 1000 DOLLARS EITHER WAY , shawnee Oklahoma Author: SHAWNEE, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: OKLAHOMA INDIAN CASINOS shawnee , Oklahoma

Apr 08 2014
Jag's Gym Culver city Jag's Gym Culver City I took one trial class for my daughter, they told she must take one money. which we agreed. Soon they had our card # and charged over $1000- for the classes they never registered my child, and she never took, and we were not adviced of such transactions. they are FRAUD Culver city California Author: Alexandria, Virginia Dance: Jag's Gym Culver city Culver city, California

Apr 06 2014
Colleen Walterson Shauntay Smith and Benya Hurst Colleen Walterson Shauntay Smith and Benya Hurst These people are the scammed artist who claim they can get your Twitter account verified for a price either 200$ 2 1000$ They even send you the verification Twitter forms to make them seem real. St.Louis Missouri
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Internet Fraud: Colleen Walterson Shauntay Smith and Benya Hurst Internet

Apr 03 2014
American Standard Online 1000% SCAM! Montecito California Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Real Estate Services: American Standard Online Montecito, California

Apr 02 2014
VMS Velocity Merchant Services I was not informed that I was signing a CONTRACT for their services. They charge too much for equipment that I have to call tech support every time I need to process a credit card. I also found a better offer through my bank and their we will pay you $1000 if you find a better offer is a scam. Downers Grove Illinois Author: Griffin, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: VMS Downers Grove, Illinois

Apr 01 2014
Pch John bender/ Angeline Hawkins United Publishers las vegas Won $5000,00 and Bonus grocery certificate for $1000 will get June 30th Atlanta Georgia Author: Oak Harbor rd, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Pch John bender/ Angeline Hawkins Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 31 2014
dr lopez thorton Lopez selling english bulldogs. on internet filed a report with fbi.cost me a 1000 dollers. and a broke kids. hesrt north dekota Author: calhoun, Georgia Animal Abuse: dr lopez thorton Internet

Mar 31 2014
Aventura Motors DEALER TRIES TO RIPOFF CUSTOMER OVER $1000 REFUNDABLE DEPOSITE!!! Southampton New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Aventura Motors Southampton, New York

Mar 29 2014
Entertainment.com Mr. Lowell Potiker¬†- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Entertainment.comCorporate Headquarters1401 Crooks Rd Suite 150Troy, Michigan 48084Phone:¬†248-404-1000 Fax:¬† 800-581-0692 Ripped off $1160.00 Bogus HOTEL rebate coupons Troy Internet Author: Waterloo, New York Hotel: Entertainment.com Internet

Mar 25 2014
Invicta Watch I'm out $1000 USD Hollywood Florida Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Jewelry Stores: Invicta Watch Hollywood, Florida

Mar 24 2014
Jay Lee MoneymakingJLee Easy money! $100 into $1000 New York New York Author: Long beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Jay Lee New York , New York

Mar 23 2014
Ryan Kluck at Exact Data Phone call resulted in my reluctantly giving my credit card data ,I know. Before giving it I said, Don't I get something in writing and Mr. Kluck re-assured me that we get everything in a (detailed) signed contract. I had a bad feeling about the strong arm sales and checked here and other sites to find that these people are questionable at best. So, I left two emails saying, No thanks. Well shortly, Mr. Kluck or the customer representative, Jayme Berkowsky, billed my credit card for $1000. I never saw the alleged contract nor did I agree to be billed on my credit card.  I never agreed to have my card billed and expressed my interest, in the context of giving up my credit card number, that I wanted to review the contract before agreeing to purchase. This business model has nothing to do with selling email marketing. Rather, it is designed to get a credit card number. They could just as easily sell free gold with this business model. Chicago Illinois Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Exact Data Select State/Province

Mar 22 2014
MONEY PAK SCAM!!!! CRAIGSLIST 678-358-5649 TYLER, bossman_bizzle, Trying to flip $100 to $1000 THIS GUY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!! MONEYPAK SCAM!!! Internet Author: , Financial Services: MONEY PAK SCAM CRAIGSLIST 678-358-5649 Internet, Select State/Province

20, Report #1132017

Mar 21 2014
GreenPro Cleaning & Restoration Scammed into putting a deposit of $1000 down on a $4000, 1300 sq ft batt insulation with 3 day refund Deer Park New York Author: Patchogue, New York Home Improvements: GreenPro Cleaning & Restoration Deer Park , New York

Mar 21 2014
PLAIN GREEN LOANS CHIPPEWA-CREE INJUN TRIBE THESE INDIANS HAVE SCALPED ME !! i BORROWED 1000, AND PAID BACK OVER 3,800.00 AND THEY STILL WANT MORE, !!! THEY CALL ME CONSTANTLY AT WORK !!! BUTTE MONTANA Author: okc, Oklahoma Loans: PLAIN GREEN LOANS MONTANA, Select State/Province

22, Report #1131934

Mar 19 2014
Thushanga Fernando T This person did an event w/ another vendor but put the invoice to be paid in his name. He never paid the other vendor their part of $1000. He instead cash the check kept the money as well as a report was made of him breaking into the vendors warehouse to take some items. corona California
Author: Ontario, California Entertainers: Thushanga Fernando corona, California

Mar 18 2014
my maine ride bumper to bumper, bangor car care NO WINDSHIELD WIAPERS! CAR WONT START.PUT 1000 BUCKS INTO IT IN 4 MONTHS!!! bangor Maine Author: oldtown, Maine Auto Dealers: my maine ride bangor, Maine

Mar 11 2014
loansforemergancies.com Neil johnson Roger Lou parker Elon meles Naomie conserve lauredan talked me into western union them about 1000 dollars, they state a tefund is not possible unless i send them more money. they already got me and now theycwanna get me again Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Loans: loansforemergancies.com Internet

Mar 07 2014
Preston Million Scammed Me Out Of 1000 Smh  Internet Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Media: Preston Million Internet