METRO ENTERTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: metro entertainment
There may be more specific results for "metro entertainment"
For more specific results for "metro entertainment"
Showing 1-25 of 3,637 Found Reports For more specific results for "metro entertainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Miscommunication Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jul 18 2017
Scott Mcdowell elevated entertainment solutions llc Check Fraud, Property Damage, Lakewood Colorado Author: Brooklyn, New York Art Galleries: Scott Mcdowell Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 17 2017
SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC SOSA ENT LLC/GLOBAL AFFILIATES MUSIC GROUP ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTED MY MUSIC. south naples Florida Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC south naples, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 15 2017
Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment P Diddy, Puff Daddy Sean Diddy Combs Twitter Scams Celebrity Impersonations New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 13 2017
Impera Marketing Divide Et Impera Marketing, D.E.I. Marketing, Bravo Home Entertainment Complete Pyramid Scheme Owego New York Author: Binghamton, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Impera Marketing Owego, New York

Jul 13 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Amendment to my first report, to say that Tommy is a con artist is an understatement! New York City New York Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Scammed me big time and I want my money back! New York City Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Internet

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 10 2017
TODD ELLIOT ENTERTAINMENT AND WEDDING PLANNER Deceit. Lied. Promoted an event that was a lie..We reported to police.Event had 200 people very little food and drinks yet he took a lot of money for nothing Culver City Calif Culver City California Author: Denver, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: TID

Jul 08 2017
Metro PCS Pissed off loyal customer Lakeview Oregon Author: Lakeview, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Lakeview, Oregon

Jul 06 2017
Bill Douglas, William T. Douglas or William Theodore Douglas Pyramid Equities, Paris Entertainment, Valley-International Real Estate companies are scams for the owner Boca Raton Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Bill Douglas Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment mr. Tac, Chocolate,Tommy music,scam New York New York Mr. Tac / Zone platinum entertainment scamming artists Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 02 2017
METRO PRIVATE LOAN REINHARD OR REINHERD BONNKE FINANCIAL LOAN LENDER BRONX New York Author: Sydney, Other Loans: METRO PRIVATE LOAN BRONX, New York

Jun 28 2017
Starr Thompson Five 12 Entertainment Artist Manager Los Angeles California Author: Los Angles , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Starr Thompson Internet

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Together Networks Holdings Limited Naughty Dates.com, Wild Buddies.com, Elove Entertainment Limited Was not forth coming about their use of fictitious profiles Road Town, Tortola Virgin Islands
Author: Mesa, Arizona Dating Services: Together Networks Holdings Limited Road Town, , Tortola

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 05 2017
Dovefly Entertainment JPark Island Resort & Waterpark, House Kiss, Soulful Jigs, DJ Jigs Garra, Dennis Garra Makati Internet
Author: Manila, Oklahoma Festivals & Event Services: Dovefly Entertainment Internet

Jun 01 2017
Jeremiah Lopez Yankees Landscape and Concrete Jeremiah Lopez is actively stealing people's money in the Denver-Metro area!!!! He says he'll do landscaping for a deposit, but he just takes your money. Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Landscaping: Jeremiah Lopez Aurora, Colorado