METRO PCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: metro pcs
There may be more specific results for "metro pcs"
For more specific results for "metro pcs"
Showing 1-25 of 3,286 Found Reports For more specific results for "metro pcs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1392047

Aug 11 2017
ExclusiveRents.com Exclusive Rentals NOT EXCLUSIVE Los Angeles metro area California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Liars: ExclusiveRents.com Internet

2, Report #1391933

Aug 11 2017
Metro PC'S Unauthorized changes to Bill. No Customer support. Verbal abuse & threats from Customer support. Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PC'S Texas

3, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing California

Aug 10 2017
Metro pcs None Did not refund me my money back on my debit card for a plan that wasnt working nation wide calling and 5 international Texes Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Metro pcs They have snotty attitudes and they dont do returns even if they didnt tell you in the first place there is no return policy. This place sucks never go here. Save your money and go somewhere else! Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Wichita, Kansas

Aug 03 2017
Digital sourcing Blackhead killer I saw their ads on facebook. then out of curousity i clicked it and search for the price but before you can see the price you have to enter your basic infos like name address and email.. so i put it and checked for the price.. then after that! i didnt agreed on purchasing anything so i got out of their website. and after a while i checked my mailbox. i saw this mail saying YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN SHIPPED. the way of their scamming is to put your personal info then without your knowledge there will be a package waiting for you. thankfully i didnt put any credit card infos there. But they have send me in lagre amount of price with 30 pcs at above 9000 USD Denmark Internet Author: yokohama-shi,nakaku,chojamachi, Iowa Adult Web Site: Digital sourcing Internet

Aug 03 2017
Metro PCS , Lashunda Refused to warranty a 18 day old phone, they claimed a tiny scratch was the reason for the phone not working properly Gulfport Mississippi Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 08 2017
Metro PCS Pissed off loyal customer Lakeview Oregon Author: Lakeview, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Lakeview, Oregon

Jul 02 2017
METRO PRIVATE LOAN REINHARD OR REINHERD BONNKE FINANCIAL LOAN LENDER BRONX New York Author: Sydney, Other Loans: METRO PRIVATE LOAN BRONX, New York

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Making progress Author: Phoenix, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 01 2017
Jeremiah Lopez Yankees Landscape and Concrete Jeremiah Lopez is actively stealing people's money in the Denver-Metro area!!!! He says he'll do landscaping for a deposit, but he just takes your money. Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Landscaping: Jeremiah Lopez Aurora, Colorado

May 30 2017
Neuromaster Software Konstantin (Kostya) Grek Software than never works Texas Internet
Resolved Author: Tijuana, Alabama Computer Software: Neuromaster Software Internet

May 23 2017
Dennis Garra Dovefly Entertainment, DJ Soulful Jigs Fake company, rip-off, liar, con Manila Internet
There are more Author: Metro Manila, NorthWest Territories Festivals & Event Services: Dennis Garra Internet

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Metro PCS billing yucca valley California Author: Joshua Tree, California Telephones: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California