METRO VENDING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: metro vending
There may be more specific results for "metro vending"
For more specific results for "metro vending"
Showing 1-25 of 2,915 Found Reports For more specific results for "metro vending"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Paul Girodat Vending connection Liar, unprofessional and a scam artist Waterloo Internet Author: Milton, Alabama Liars: Paul Girodat Internet

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

5, Report #1392047

Aug 11 2017
ExclusiveRents.com Exclusive Rentals NOT EXCLUSIVE Los Angeles metro area California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Liars: ExclusiveRents.com Internet

6, Report #1391933

Aug 11 2017
Metro PC'S Unauthorized changes to Bill. No Customer support. Verbal abuse & threats from Customer support. Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PC'S Texas

7, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing California

Aug 10 2017
Metro pcs None Did not refund me my money back on my debit card for a plan that wasnt working nation wide calling and 5 international Texes Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Metro pcs They have snotty attitudes and they dont do returns even if they didnt tell you in the first place there is no return policy. This place sucks never go here. Save your money and go somewhere else! Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Wichita, Kansas

Aug 03 2017
Metro PCS , Lashunda Refused to warranty a 18 day old phone, they claimed a tiny scratch was the reason for the phone not working properly Gulfport Mississippi Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 31 2017
CTP gaming source lisa,oscar This company is run on lies.They have little knowledge on repairs/manufacture of arcade games.The woman in charge never stops lying,promising quality and service when they have little or none.Total waste of my time and money.I had to go elsewhere to remedy what they screwed up.They claimed to warranty the products,yet they sold crap and did nothing to honor warranty.STAY AWAY! houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Vending Machine Companies: CTP gaming source houston, Texas

Jul 31 2017
AMR Applicants inc. Terrible Company, Don't Waste Your Time or Money Washington District of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Vending Machine Companies: AMR Applicants inc. Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 08 2017
Metro PCS Pissed off loyal customer Lakeview Oregon Author: Lakeview, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Lakeview, Oregon

Jul 02 2017
METRO PRIVATE LOAN REINHARD OR REINHERD BONNKE FINANCIAL LOAN LENDER BRONX New York Author: Sydney, Other Loans: METRO PRIVATE LOAN BRONX, New York

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Adam S. Smosny, dba Imperial Vending Co Vending Company Rip Off Cleveland Ohio
Author: Euclid, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Adam S. Smosny, dba Imperial Vending Co Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 09 2017
Coffee vending pros Ripoff Forrest hills New york
Author: Wendell, North Carolina Sales People: Coffee vending pros Internet

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 04 2017
Two Of Us / The Right One / LosFelizSingles.org Phone harrassment, sold email address to spammers Westwood California  The Wrong One Author: Los Angeles, California Dating Services: Two Of Us / The Right One / LosFelizSingles.org Westwood, California