Your Search | metro pcs

Mar 08 2016
Metro Fences Inexcusable Service and Product! Hudson Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Builders & Contractors: Metro Fences Hudson, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Professional Consulting Services Ripoff Scam Washington Utah I've received a FULL REFUND!!! ...Thank You, Debbie & Rip-off Report! Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Consulting Services Washington, Utah

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah

Feb 24 2016
Sprint PCS Was not informed at time of being added to other account that if I wanted to get my own account that I could possibly loose my number. I had number before entering with company. They didn't assign me a number. I've had number since 2004. Medical, business, personal all in that phone. They have locked phone that I purchased with my money. Had nothing to do with account holder. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: East point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
METRO PC ddress: 1120 Lancaster Dr SE, Salem, OR 97317Phone:(503) 512-6775Hours: Open today · 10AM–7PM SOLD DEFECTIVE PRODUCT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE PAID FOR SERVICE I AM UNABLE TO USE GOING ON SIX WEEKS AND MY PHONE STILL HASNT BEEN REPLACED NO REOLUTION THEY WANT TO GIVE ME A CHEAPER PHONE IN PLACE OF THE ONE I BOUGHT THEY ARE DOWN GRADING ME BUT NOT REPLACING MY MONEY FOR THE DIFFERENCE SALEM Oregon Author: SALEM, Oregon Consumer Services: METRO PC SALEM, Oregon

Feb 14 2016
Metro PCS Illegal charges to my debit card Nationwide Nationwide They Were Correct Author: Centerville, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Own it now Metro West 5920 Metropolis Way, Orlando, FL 32835, Orlando, FL 32835 WATCH OUT... WITH THEM THEY treat you LIKE USED CAR SALESMAN., Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Own it now Metro West Internet

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro Nissan of Redlands Califorina FRAUD Bought 5 cars and they still secretly took $3000. Redlands California What You're Saying Is... Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealers: Metro Nissan of Redlands Calaforina Redlands, California

Jan 20 2016
Grease Monkey Metro Lube, www.greasemonkeyintl.com, Pat Dattilio Unathorized service, $819.41 tune up on a 4 cylinder... Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Grease Monkey Hagerstown, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
FCS FASHION CONSIERGES SERVICES SCAM RIPOFF UNETHICAL THIEVERY Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: PCS FCS Fashion Consierges

Jan 19 2016
Vivint / Apex  Refusing to cancel contract for over a year and wouldn't cancel for a military PCS. No respect for military provo, Utah JAG Attorney Author: killeen, Texas Home Security: Vivint provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
AZ Metro Auto Sales, Ben Jackson Scam car salesman Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: AZ Metro Auto Sales, Ben Jackson Tempe, Arizona

Jan 19 2016
Shoe Metro www.shoemetro.com Sent Wrong Order then Charged Me 20% Stocking Fee San Diego California
Author: Florida Clothing Stores: Shoe Metro San Diego, California

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 11 2016
Metro FinalcialPlanning Limited Dennis (Dinesh) Khanna Metro Financial Dennis Khanna Help!!! Hamilton Ontario help Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro FinalcialPlanning Limited Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 05 2016
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group works with Fortune 5000 companies. Elite Client Services is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and support.*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elite Client Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Verizon at Metro Center Sales person, Mangers bait and switch Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Metro Center Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 03 2016
Joyce Harrison Falsely accused me of running a business and making false reports to Louisville Metro Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Joyce Harrison Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 29 2015
Real Property Management Metro RPM , real property management REAL PROPERTY METRO AND DIRTY CONTRACTING Columbia Maryland
Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Property Management: Real Property Management Metro Columbia , Maryland

Dec 22 2015
Adarn Inc. FlatFair.com Metro Furniture Furniture Damaged in transport, refusal to replace. Horrible Customer Service El Monte Internet
Author: Longwood, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Adarn Inc. Internet

Dec 21 2015
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Dennis Khanna has to stop or pay the consequences Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide