Your Search | metro pcs

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Parts.com Metro Ford/ Grieco Motors parts.com or is owned by Greco Metro Kia of Raynham 1651 New State Hwy
Raynham, MA 02767 your address for parts.com Greco motors the Ford dealer and the Kia dealer now all located at the same address 1651 state highway Raynham MA 02767. I strongly believ Auto parts scam, vin number required or not required pendry just want to get ripped off by these a*holes Raynham Massachusetts
Author: Marble Falls, Texas Auto Parts: Parts.com Metro Ford/ Grieco Motors Raynham, Massachusetts

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Metro pcs authorized dealer switching to metro became a horrible 2 day nightmare Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs authorized dealer Illinois

Mar 19 2016
Sprint PCS Can't Be Trusted--Rips OFFS Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Shoe Metro Only gave me half of money back for my return, after I paid shipping fees out of my own pocket. San Diego California Author: Seattle, Washington Clothing Stores: Shoe Metro San Diego, California

Mar 12 2016
metro Kia Johnston ri scam artists Johnston Rhode Island Metro kia Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: metro Kia Johnston ri Johnston , Rhode Island

Mar 10 2016
SPRINT PCS RIP OFF ARTISTS, NEGLIGENT, ERRONEOUS CHARGES, CONTRACT MISFITS! Overland Park Kansas Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT PCS Overland Park , Kansas

Mar 10 2016
Perry Allen's Cut Rate Movers Stole from me when packing. Kansas City Metro Area KS & MO Author: Overland Park, Kansas Moving Companies: Perry Allen's Cut Rate Movers Internet

Mar 09 2016
Auctions For Income Illinoise Cease & Destist order to Dave Espino, Auctions for Income & Elijah Rubin, W Craig and Co. similar to: Internet Treasure Chest, Netgateway, Inetseminars, Galaxy Mall, Bright Builders, Usight, PCS Professional Consulting Service, Summit Consulting AKA The Summit Group, PMI coaching, America's Note Network, Mentoring of America, Amazing Profits, National Investors Institute, National Real Estate Investors, National Training Conference, prosperlearning.com, PMG pmgmentors.com, pmgtech.com, Russ Dalbey, John Beck Chino California Mental Midgets In Real Estate. Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Mar 08 2016
Metro Fences Inexcusable Service and Product! Hudson Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Builders & Contractors: Metro Fences Hudson, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Professional Consulting Services Ripoff Scam Washington Utah I've received a FULL REFUND!!! ...Thank You, Debbie & Rip-off Report! Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Consulting Services Washington, Utah

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah

Feb 24 2016
Sprint PCS Was not informed at time of being added to other account that if I wanted to get my own account that I could possibly loose my number. I had number before entering with company. They didn't assign me a number. I've had number since 2004. Medical, business, personal all in that phone. They have locked phone that I purchased with my money. Had nothing to do with account holder. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: East point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
METRO PC ddress: 1120 Lancaster Dr SE, Salem, OR 97317Phone:(503) 512-6775Hours: Open today · 10AM–7PM SOLD DEFECTIVE PRODUCT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE PAID FOR SERVICE I AM UNABLE TO USE GOING ON SIX WEEKS AND MY PHONE STILL HASNT BEEN REPLACED NO REOLUTION THEY WANT TO GIVE ME A CHEAPER PHONE IN PLACE OF THE ONE I BOUGHT THEY ARE DOWN GRADING ME BUT NOT REPLACING MY MONEY FOR THE DIFFERENCE SALEM Oregon Author: SALEM, Oregon Consumer Services: METRO PC SALEM, Oregon

Feb 14 2016
Metro PCS Illegal charges to my debit card Nationwide Nationwide They Were Correct Author: Centerville, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Own it now Metro West 5920 Metropolis Way, Orlando, FL 32835, Orlando, FL 32835 WATCH OUT... WITH THEM THEY treat you LIKE USED CAR SALESMAN., Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Own it now Metro West Internet

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro Nissan of Redlands Califorina FRAUD Bought 5 cars and they still secretly took $3000. Redlands California What You're Saying Is... Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealers: Metro Nissan of Redlands Calaforina Redlands, California

Jan 20 2016
Grease Monkey Metro Lube, www.greasemonkeyintl.com, Pat Dattilio Unathorized service, $819.41 tune up on a 4 cylinder... Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Grease Monkey Hagerstown, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
FCS FASHION CONSIERGES SERVICES SCAM RIPOFF UNETHICAL THIEVERY Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: PCS FCS Fashion Consierges

Jan 19 2016
Vivint / Apex  Refusing to cancel contract for over a year and wouldn't cancel for a military PCS. No respect for military provo, Utah JAG Attorney Author: killeen, Texas Home Security: Vivint provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
AZ Metro Auto Sales, Ben Jackson Scam car salesman Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: AZ Metro Auto Sales, Ben Jackson Tempe, Arizona