METRO COMMUNITY PROVIDER NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: metro community provider network
There may be more specific results for "metro community provider network"
For more specific results for "metro community provider network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster Unfair treament of employees, does not operate as a Christian store..question the charitable nature of this store Lancaster pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster

Jul 20 2017

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 16 2017
Holdenville Oakridge Community SHADY, THIEVING LIARS Holdenville Oklahoma Author: Holdenville, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Holdenville Oakridge Community Holdenville, Oklahoma

Jul 15 2017
National Review Network Won 734940 dollars? Scam! Chandler Arizona Author: Bow, Washington Financial Services: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Real Notary pros Robert FioreAka Ben Zeller, Anthony and Louis Delgato,Lauri Fiore,Aka, Lauri Christensen(maiden)aka Heather and Clair Schmitt are all names that relate to these two bosses of Real Notary Pros,National Notary Network and currently National Notary of Americ Scam St Petersburg Nationwide
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Real Notary pros Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Bank of America Bank America violated the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 Hanford California Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
lamplighter mobile home community horrible place gainesville Florida incorrect phone# Author: gainesville, Florida Mobile Home Parks: lamplighter mobile home community gainesville, Florida

Jul 14 2017
auto loan network constant calls all hours of the day.repeatedly asked not to be contacted and they still do new jersey new jersey Author: TELL CITY, Indiana Car Financing: auto loan network

Jul 14 2017
Whispering Oaks mobile home community Kissimmee florida Bill the property owner Stole money from me then filed an evection on me Kissimmee Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Whispering Oaks mobile home community Kissimmee florida Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 12 2017
pittsburgh police i was robbed and shot by 3 men who i met on the nextdoor social network called nextdoor.com and zone one pittsburgh police didnt respond to my call untill two hours later pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: pittsburgh police pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network This company sent me a letter & wanted me to pay $20.00 & they will send me $250,000.00. Gilbert Arizona Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: National Review Network Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network Seeking payment for a prize award Chandler Arizona Author: Commerce Twp., Michigan Bait-and-Switch: National Review Network Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Community choice financial Henry James Ohio Nationwide Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cash Services: Community choice financial Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada