Your Search | metro community provider network

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

27, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

28, Report #1320718

Aug 04 2016
The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership MPCSCP INC Rude Incompetent Pasadena California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership Pasadena, California

29, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

30, Report #1320345

Aug 02 2016
Tolley Community Management Backyard Realty Group Tolley charges our HOA for services they don't provide Woodstock Georgia Factual Response to Tolley Management Author: Atlanta, Georgia Homeowner Associations: Tolley Community Management Woodstock, Georgia

31, Report #1320171

Aug 02 2016
UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE- DISH Network Dish TV Network, Dish TV, Dish scam, money, debit. hold, block, unauthorized, reversed, refund, stole, bad customer service Englewood Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Englewood, Colorado Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

32, Report #1320002

Aug 01 2016
Real Estate Workshops, LLC aka Government Tax Lien Network bait and switch - take my $600 to sell me $40K package Riverton Utah Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Real Estate Workshops, LLC Riverton, Utah

33, Report #1319972

Aug 01 2016
Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Brenda sold me a hoaverboard that didnt work and refused to refund my $535 dollars i have my reciept and it dont say all sales final Brenda sold a non working hoaverboard Ocoee Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Ocoee, Florida

34, Report #1319872

Jul 31 2016
Valle Group Redbrook Developers Valle Construction Valle Builders Failure to deliver promised community amenities Falmouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Valle Group Falmouth, Massachusetts

35, Report #1319825

Jul 31 2016
Community towing Predatory towing Chantilly Virginia Author: Herndon, Virginia Auto Towing: Community towing Chantilly, Virginia

Jul 30 2016
Mark Foley, Seattle ReMax Metro, Mark D Foley, Mark Foley, Norman Rietveld rent to own scam artists prosecuted by the Northwest Justice Project 3 times Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Mark Foley Seattle, Washington

37, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

38, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

39, Report #1319074

Jul 26 2016
Community All Stars San Diego CAS SHADY COMPANY San Diego California Author: Alabama Drug Dealers: Community All Stars San Diego San Diego, California

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Dish Network Dish Network robbed me! Nationwide
support Author: Windermere, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

42, Report #1319017

Jul 26 2016
GameLoot Network Gamelootnetwork.com,game loot network,gameloot network Multi level internet game scam Lees Summit Missouri Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: GameLoot Network Lees Summit , Missouri

43, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

44, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital’s commitment to clients by assessing their market needs and providing necessary solutions. RECOGNIZED BY RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED™ AS A TRUSTED BUSINESS AND SERVICE PROVIDER. *UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Contact me Author: Vestavia, Alabama Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2016
dish network 9601 s meridian Blvd Englewood co 80112 not credited for 6 referrals Internet
Author: maggie, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: dish network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Fiverr.com Provider: fiverr.com /nanacy Fiverr Helped This Freelancer Take My Money Without Delivering Work Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Small Business Services: Fiverr.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dish Network DISH DISH TOOK $747 RIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! !!#/^&** Englewood Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Yoobly is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Yoobly practices what they preach daily ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for great new business builders and product users for their businesses.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Yoobly Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. UPDATE Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assur Internet