Your Search | mfl rewards

Nov 19 2014
American International Gaming Board American Gaming BoardMichelle WhiteShakidah WilliamsLisa FernandezKimberly Brown Won $950,000 in a sweepstakes but needed to obtain moneygram from Walmart for $450 in cash in order to receive the award Tampa, FL; Newark, DE; Philadelphia, PA Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American International Gaming Board Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Invoke Research Promised and Failed to Deliver Reward for 90 minute study Waltham Massachusetts Author: Jackson, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Invoke Research Waltham, Massachusetts

Nov 18 2014
International Securities Management Sweepstakes Scam Massapequa Park New York
Author: Freehold, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: International Securities Management Massapequa Park, New York

Nov 15 2014
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series XI Same as others; I recieved a check for 15,000, and I have to send them $9. Kansas City Missouri Author: Starr, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: The International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Nov 11 2014
US Bank US Bank Corporate Rewards As someone else wrote the gift that keeps on taking Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Services: US Bank Internet

Nov 05 2014
Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Detroit Miami Los Angeles St. Louis Chicago D.C. Internet Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Vanilla Reload Scam Internet

Nov 04 2014
Robert Steven Gregory Steve Gregory Thief, Liar, Hoader, Filthy, Drug Addict, Devil Excelsior Springs Missouri Author: Excelsior Springs, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Robert Steven Gregory Excelsior Springs, Missouri

Nov 04 2014
Nuvalift ordered a free trial bottle of wrinkle cream which smells funny and breaks out my face. was through a rewards program that says receive free stuff. I attempted to cancel but couldn't get back in my account online so tried email. they have tried charging my cc for $84 for this but it was declined because it's at the limit. I thought that was for another bottle. but I get a call to collect a debt from.me claiming they contacted me on Oct 23. no one talked to me. I don't even remember such call tomorrow say it was disconnected. well if I dropped the call as my cell phone does.frequently ask family and friends. I don't know who it was or what they wanted . i get telemarketers all the time since being on the rewards websites and spam emails. 100s of them. I don't read them. I'm disabled on social security and part of the disability is mental. but I promise I tried to read to see if I had to pay for the first bottle on their website and can't find it. it was supposed to be free. it's supposed to help your skin not make it worse. I tried to contract them to cancel or whatever but you can't get through on the phone, I tried email. i don't think I know what do. how is this the second time contacted if the first time they claim they did no one even told me anything. California
Author: Stonewall, Mississippi Sales People: Nuvalift Select State/Province

Nov 03 2014
BankAmericard BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards Platinum Plus MasterCard They like to find loopholes to avoid keeping promises Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BankAmericard Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
Diageo Rebate expected $60 Rebate received $8 Del Rio Texas Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa $$ REWARDS Offered: Diageo Del Rio, Texas

Nov 02 2014
FedEx Express Courier Company Mr. Jonathan Robert (Head Dispatch Officer) another phony-baloney, INSULTING email inheritance SCAM! These CRIMINALS deliberately don't give one! Internet Author: West Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: FedEx Express Courier Company Internet

Oct 29 2014
Travel Select Rewards TSR Deception and lies Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Oswego, Illinois Travel Services: Travel Select Rewards Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 29 2014
William Mc Dougal and Mc Naff Sweepstakes Sweepstakes Kansas City, MO, I received a sweepstakes claim from these two people claiming that I won $3,000,000, that I would forfeit my winnings if I did not send in $12.99. I did not send anything to them because if it sounds to good to be true it pro Fraudulent Sweepstakes winnings, requesting $12.99, rip off of the consumer Kansas City Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: William Mc Dougal and Mc Naff Sweepstakes Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Union Workers Credit Services I was sent a letter stating that I had been Pre-Approved for a 10,000,00 credit limit . Dallas Texas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 26 2014
Reward Depot OpinionResearchPanel Defrauded me out of a $1200.00 computer after I finished all their offers and received verificatin from them that I had completed my obligation and I was eligible. Internet Author: Kent, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Reward Depot Internet

Oct 26 2014
Joseph Hogue & Associates Money Finders AssociationPay Day LoansI was ripped off for $28,500.00And he is getting away with it He is a crook and he wiped me out Chicago Illinois Author: Annandale, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Joseph Hogue & Associates Chicago, Illinois

Oct 23 2014
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Official Life Winner Printout Commencing No. 7 RE: Win Communication review of new life winner verified Nationwide ...we guarantee that you'll see...over $2,125,750.00 (OVER TWO MILLION DOLLARS) total, in guaranteed-mandatory payout! Lynbrook New York Author: Orange, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Official Life Winner Printout Commencing No. 7 RE: Win Communication review of new life winner verified Nationwide Lynbrook, New York

Oct 23 2014
DTDC GLobal Express Mr Alok DeepakDTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 Have to send them $400 or $700 to receive $500, 000 but, they can't take the money out of the check NEW DL, India 160017 Nationwide Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: DTDC GLobal Express Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Skinglow Equinox Like your previous report I was sent a link on Face Book and signed up for the £4.95 for trial of the day and night Skin Glow Equinox product.  Cramleigh Surrey Author: Castle Donington, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Skinglow Equinox Internet

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 19 2014
Grand Coast Holidays Wilson Lin Alex Wong Morris Lau Lottery Scam sent in mail Selangor DArul Ehsan Nationwide
Author: Shepparton, Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Grand Coast Holidays Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Promised wealth building reports and didn't deliver. Nationwide Author: Lincoln City, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Trilateral Entitlement Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
NUVALIFT is a dangerous product & the company rips you off with their free trial terms. Ordered a “free trail, pay shipping only” of the Nuvalift product for wife via a rewards web-site. Paid initial shipping fee, no problem. San Diego California Author: Franklinton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Oct 15 2014
ACB The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. Tenneco Rewards Tenneco Rewards Memphis Tennessee Author: Arvada, Colorado Auto Parts: ACB The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 14 2014
Financial Reporting Services Award Notification CommissionWilliam MacDougal, Compliance ExaminerBenjamin JamesJohn McNabb Sent a letter stating I had won 2 million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. There are copies of two checks enclosed. It says You have been awarded a Check or Cash. We cannot send you your winnings without proper ID confirmation. You must reply to this notice to received your confirmed funds. Again congratulations. Please enclose your confirmation fee, payable to F.R.S. and mail it with our confirmation form in the envelope provided within 10 days. Also in the same envelope was a Confirmation form showing a check made out to me in the amount of $2,820,000.00. Lawrence New York
Author: Summerville, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Financial Reporting Services P.O. Box 107, Select State/Province