MIAMI CUSTOM POOLS AND SPAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: miami custom pools and spas
There may be more specific results for "miami custom pools and spas"
For more specific results for "miami custom pools and spas"
Showing 1-25 of 464,293 Found Reports For more specific results for "miami custom pools and spas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Onlineclasshelp.com Online class help Total Ripoff and waste if money California Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Tutoring: Onlineclasshelp.com Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
Sky Blue Pools Made a long list of promises and guarantees they ignored once payment was received. They are liars and con artists. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Hurst, Texas Pools & Saunas: Sky Blue Pools North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Education Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
pro movers overcharged and did not deliver raleigh North Carolina Author: raleigh, North Carolina Moving Companies: pro movers raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 22 2017
Silverman and Borenstein, Lawerence Rider, CitiBank, CitiGroup Credit Card Settlement, Mediation, Collection Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Silverman and Borenstein Centennial, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 22 2017
Allied Universal Security Universal Protection FEDERAL, STATE, CITY, AND COUNTY LAW BREAKER seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Security Services: Allied Universal Security seattle, Washington

Oct 22 2017
olga vasilieva olya vasilyevaH Scammer, liar,sociopath, user.She took money from me then used topless photo and stripper video to get me to go back. Kharkov Internet
Author: Calheta, Alabama Strippers & Dancer Services: olga vasilieva Internet

Oct 22 2017
 Eagles club, I paid three time's$75 and they still won't give me my membership card. Members stated that they received my money but don't trust me. His name is David. Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Eagles club Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Private Purchase Taclight for 4.95- 20 days later and additional $49.99 from your account 4705 Dimath Drive, Lakeland FL Florida 33813 Author: SWANTON, Vermont Sporting-good Manufactures: Private Purchase Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California I think I see your problem.. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
USA LegalDocs usa Legaldocs Told me i would get a link and id to the site and i recieved an id but cnanot log in. Internet Author: CLINTON, Mississippi Legal Services: USA LegalDocs Internet

Oct 22 2017
Matthew Steakley Matt SteakleyAutomobiles Holdings & Acquisitions IncAutomobiles Holdings and Acquisitions Inc. STOLE CON-MAN THIEF THEFT BY DECEPTION Chamblee Georgia
Author: St Augustine, Florida Auto Dealers: Matthew Steakley Chamblee, Georgia

Oct 22 2017
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Kevin Gray, Alphabet Digital Waste of time and total ripoff - do not pay this guy upfront Manchester Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Websites: Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Blue cloud deals They advertised the waist shaper and I was interested in it so I purchased from them Internet
Author: LEBANON, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Law office of Frank Deluoria Frank I had a custody case i feel was not handled right. The case was closed and we didnt even see the judge. The other party didnt do court ordered things and got away with it. Covington Tennessee Author: Burlison, Tennessee Attorneys General: Law office of Frank Deluoria Covington, Tennessee