MICHAEL S ABBOOD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael s abbood
There may be more specific results for "michael s abbood"
For more specific results for "michael s abbood"
Showing 1-25 of 35,409 Found Reports For more specific results for "michael s abbood"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Michael anderson Onestep realty Mold, broken pipes, structures falling apart Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Landlords: Michael anderson Grand rapids, Michigan

Aug 15 2017
Envisage Skin Care, Endless Beauty Care.com, Skinrated Offered a free trial for one product, offered a 2nd product with no way to decline, made no indication the product(s) would be mailed and billed full price monthly. Georgia Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Skin Care: Envisage Skin Care Nationwide

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES 1742 S. WOODLAND BLVD.SUITE#119DELAND, Florida 32720 services not completed....no contact to my telephone calls Florida Author: DEBARY, Florida Landscaping: TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES deland, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Nouveau Restore Scam! They claimed if you payed $4.95 for s&h ,send sample for free.I ordered skin cream and eye cream. Was charged $89 each, 2 weeks later.They said that I agreed in fine print. Internet Author: Kings Park, New York Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Restore Internet

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

18, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 10 2017
Briggs Law Firm Michael Evans Claims I took out a loan and I am in default and court proceeding have begun. Author: Leesburg, Florida Loans: Briggs Law Firm

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 09 2017
CSG SOLUTIONS​ John Hughes, Cary Evans and Daniel Rice Promoted zero balance credit card to help me pay off credit card s. They advised that it would not cost me anything EXCEPT $4,999.00 Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: CSG SOLUTIONS​ Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas