MICHAEL TIRES PLUS WOOSTER PIKE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael tires plus wooster pike
There may be more specific results for "michael tires plus wooster pike"
For more specific results for "michael tires plus wooster pike"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
David Stanley Chevrolet Tires, Oil Changes, and Engines for Life is a Misrepresentation Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: David Stanley Chevrolet Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nation Rental Locators aka Michael Beck aka Zackary Woodson He almost had me convinced Indianpolis Indiana
Author: Texas Work at Home Business: Nation Rental Locators , Indiana

5, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair LHDHC, LLCLee Hair Diamond H ConstructionDiamond ConstructionDH Site & Material, LLC Warning: Repeat NSF (Hot Check) Offender! Pilot Point Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Consumer Services: Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair Pilot Point, Texas

Oct 18 2017
IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Michael Lombardo--Rich Mcarthy--Jim Sales Manager IDEAL CLASSIC CARS RIP OFF- DECEPTIVE Venice Florida Author: Redding, California Motor Vehicle: IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Venice, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Future Buildings Fraud this company and the sales person Michael Witt kept my money Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 14 2017
Michael F Armstrong Esq Armstrong & Armstrong This attorney represented my family trust account and literally looted it while not filing irs forms San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael F Armstrong Esq San Diego, California

Oct 13 2017
Green Dot Money Pak Person name Michael who is pretending to be a moneypak rep. This person named Michael stole two money pak green dot cards worth 500.00 each Santa Paula Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Money Pak Internet

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California