Your Search | michael tires plus wooster pike

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
SEAN MICHAEL RYAN, Miller-Ryan Real Estate Investments SEAN MICHAEL RYAN, Miller-Ryan Real Estate Investments. DRE #01415690 Fraud...Fraud...Fraud... Bait and Switch Game to SELL our House thru Short Sale! Yorba Linda California Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Investing: SEAN MICHAEL RYAN, Miller-Ryan Real Estate Investments Yorba Linda, California

Oct 07 2015
A PLUS AUTO CENTER A+ aUTO CENTERA + AUTO CENTER FRAUD LEMON CAR COLTON California False data? Yes or no. Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealers: A PLUS AUTO CENTER COLTON, California

Oct 06 2015
Redfield Electric Michael Hogue Doesn't pay sub-contractors REDFIELD Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Dead Beat Customers: Redfield Electric REDFIELD, Arkansas

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Robertson tire Tires separating will not warranty Tulsa Oklahoma Tell you what to do... Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Robertson tire Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
Newport Marketing LLC Newport Travel, Newport Travel Package, Incentive Travel Plus, newport SCAMMERS, FRAUD, FAKE LIARS, OVERCHARGING, DEMAND OF FULL REFUND NOT COMPLETE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Sunny Isles Beach Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Travel Services: Newport Marketing LLC Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 02 2015
Jizelle's Home Improvement Michael Trejo Terrible Work! Took off with deposit Chino California Update Author: Tustin , California Home Improvements: Jizelle's Home Improvement Chino, California

Oct 01 2015
DJR GROUP LLC Michael Carter and associates Have a old loan from June 2012 that I never had Boca Raton Florida Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: DJR GROUP LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Realization Advisors Michael KaymenRealization Advisors Michael Kaymen of Realization Advisors committed fraud, perjury and violated RICO statutes to cheat me out of my business Chicago Illinois Author: San Francisco, California Accounting: Realization Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Dr michael Washington voodoo king Dr michael R Washington, Dr washington persuade me and scam me for $300 san Bernardino California
Kamieshia Is A DUNCE!! A Court Jester DUNCE!! Author: los angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: Dr michael Washington voodoo king san Bernardino , California

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia