MICHAEL TIRES PLUS WOOSTER PIKE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael tires plus wooster pike
There may be more specific results for "michael tires plus wooster pike"
For more specific results for "michael tires plus wooster pike"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Michael anderson Onestep realty Mold, broken pipes, structures falling apart Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Landlords: Michael anderson Grand rapids, Michigan

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

13, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

14, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
brt-trading and Total Naturals LLC | 7209 Lancaster Pike #41057, Hockessin, DE 19707 | 1-844-452-4538 Bunch of Bull crap advertisement to lure you in! Wilmington Delaware Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Skin Care: brt-trading Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 10 2017
Briggs Law Firm Michael Evans Claims I took out a loan and I am in default and court proceeding have begun. Author: Leesburg, Florida Loans: Briggs Law Firm

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 10 2017
Trademark Plus Trademark Plus, Inc. POOR SERVICE, NO VALUE, ZERO RESPONSIVENESS Schaumburg Illinois Author: Bradenton, Florida Business Consulting: Trademark Plus Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
HF Bio FT Company claims to send you a free claim, sends a bottle plus an additional item you never orders and charges you fees plus shipping for both. Company then charges you for another shipment 2 weeks later. We you call to complain, they tell you that the items you received were not free trials. You ask for their address to return the products, they say they're send it within 24 hours but never do. St Petersburg Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: HF Bio FT St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Corporate Research International Joyce BrownDavid CarterRobert HarperChin Nguyen Fake cashiers check for $2,289.57, that was sent with a letter telling me to deposit it by phone or in my bank but only at ATM, and then to moneygram the money to 2 different people in Texas. And I get to keep the $200, plus $49.57 for wire transfer expenses. After looking this up and finding it to be a scam and bringing this whole package and check to the police immediately! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
VACATIONPROPERTIESBYOWNER.NET Michael Scott Timeshare resales scammers Media Pennsylvania Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Realtors: VACATIONPROPERTIESBYOWNER.NET Internet

Aug 08 2017
Calypos Face Cream Advertisment was on face book for free trial plus shipping didn't read anything about auto fill or wouldn't have continued order. Have tried to stop this and can not locate on face book again and packing slip has no information on it what so ever not even a company name. I found a PO Box on packing. Product is way over proced and now I am getting and $89.00 a month charge for products I do notr want. St Petersburg Florida Author: Centralia, Washington Beauty Products: Calypos Face Cream St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Rev Boost and Nitric Rush Ripped me off for a free samples plus a shipping fee of $5.95 and $1.95 for the additional bottle. And now I am getting a bill for $94.67 and $92.67, 14 Days later Savanah Georgia Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Savanah, Georgia