Your Search | michael purdy

Sep 24 2015
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
NOTICE TO RON SYKES Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2015
Wholesale Dream Homes Michael landwermeyer $1500. Deposit on mobile home was not returned. Gave us run around every time we called. He did nothing for us except take our deposit. Greenville, Texas Internet
Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Loans: Wholesale Dream Homes Internet

Sep 22 2015
PC Support Squad Michael Macchia Scam and rip off! Boca ration Internet Do you even have an account with us? Author: Alabama Computer Help Desk: PC Support Squad Internet

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 19 2015
Londell Purdy contracted work and didn't pay for services completed in Real Estate property preservation Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Waukesha , Wisconsin Property Management: Londell Purdy Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Sep 17 2015
Killer Bee Technologies Michael PattonToni MennutiKiller Bee Performance Unscrupulous business. Deceptive practices. Shipped wrong items. Kept my ECU. Won't return calls. Sells scratched up parts for new. Phoenix Arizona Author: New Wilmington, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Killer Bee Technologies Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Government Contract Registry Inc., Michael Pirolo Committed fraud, Forgery, and Wire Fraud Clearwater Florida THE DEFINITION OF STUPID CRIMINALS Author: Greenwood, Indiana Internet Fraud: Government Contract Registry Inc., Clearwater, Florida

Sep 16 2015
YELLOW PAGES Robert Serna, Michael Casinelli, Sharon Miller, Adam Washinton CROOKS, LIARS, DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES & FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!! Glendale California
YP Customer Care Author: Sheridan, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: YELLOW PAGES Glendale, California

Sep 16 2015
Author: Toronto, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: PARKING TICKET GUYS SCARBOROUGH, Ontario

Sep 15 2015
Exactacall Michael Crain aka the boss on skype & Charlene Adams They do not pay . They hire remote agents to work from home Boston Massachusetts
Charlene Silvia and REV Crain. Author: san jose , California Work at Home Business: Exactacall Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 14 2015
Michael tires. Celina ohio Steven is extremely rude and dishonest!! Celina Ohio Author: Celina, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Michael tires. Celina ohio Celina, Ohio

Sep 14 2015
Dr. Newton's Naturals Michael Pinkus Phone sales agent blatantly lied about how many servings per container of their cal max formula. He said one container was 20 days at 2 servings per day. So the package comes and the label reads ONE serving per day, effectively doubling the price I was being charged. Oh and get this. When I questioned the shipping charge of 14.95 he specifically said, I can't imagine that a small shipping fee would stand in your way of this great product. Funny, when I went to get return authorization, NO WAY would they refund that insignificant shipping charge. Really sad that a company like this can make it to where you don't want to trust any of them. S Portland Maine Author: Euless, Texas Alternative Health: Dr. Newton's Naturals S Portland, Maine
38, Report #1219290

Sep 13 2015
Dynamic Direct Funding Michael Eugene Miksch Michael Miksch scam biotek direct dynamic funding Palm Harbor Florida Further Rebuttal and Clarifications Author: Madison, Wisconsin Liars: Dynamic Direct Funding Palm Harbor, Florida

Sep 13 2015
Exactacall, Volucall, Dominion Worldwide Corp, Elite Disability Services, Increase Marketing Networks, 700FOLD, House of Fire Sanctuary 'Dr' Thomas/Michael Lee Crain is a CONMAN! Boston Massachusetts
Wake up... Author: Buenos Aires, Alabama On-Line Business: Exactacall Internet

Sep 13 2015
Michael Peterson Peterson Millwork and Design Peterson Wood Design Bad checks, no product provided, stole $6500, unprofessional Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Michael Peterson Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2015
Ustarcash Michael Harris S/w individual who informed me that I was approved for a loan asked how much I told them $1000. During the process he told me that had to give $200 as insurance in case something happened and I could not pay that month and that it would be used to cover it.San Fransico, Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Ustarcash Internet

Sep 12 2015
Curtis Michael Perry Women beware of this loser Summerville, South Sorry For Your Luck Cathy Author: morganton, North Carolina Liars: Curtis Michael Perry Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
waffle collectables LLC Michael warffle air paradigm Do not do business with this scumbag Temecula California Author: Newark, New Jersey Liars: waffle collectables LLC Temecula, California

Sep 11 2015
Eschelon michael lee Everything the agent said to me was practically a lie and he will not return my calls. internet Internet Author: el monte, California Furniture & Furnishings: Eschelon Internet

Sep 10 2015
Appliance mart Michael hatchel He sold me a front load may tag Neptune washer that I never even got to wash a load of clothes in after he said he would guarantee it I text him on a Tuesday and he said he would come fix it or replace it Thursday he never came he quit answer me and ignored me until Monday of the next week my boyfriend called him from another phone he answered and they had words he hung up and finally called back and brought the replacement the next day that was worse than the first one he just dropped it off and left it I had a repairman come look at them today they are neither one worth fixing and he refuses to give me my money back or replace it Martin Tennessee Author: Jackson , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Appliance mart Michael hatchel Martin, Tennessee

Sep 09 2015
Cutie Pomeranians Paid $350 via money gram to Michael Perigreen for a Pomeranian puppy then he messages me that he needs another $990 for the shipping. Refuses to give my money back and does not respond to me at all. I am elderly and on Social Security and want this man prosecuted for fraud. I am filing a complaint with MN attorney general.
Author: Hulett, Wyoming Attorneys General: Cutie Pomeranians Internet

Sep 09 2015
Michael Bauer Austintatious Landscapes arrest records - thief - steals - takes money - never returns - dirt bag- drug dealer - drug user austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Landscaping: Michael Bauer austin, Texas

Sep 09 2015
Ancillary Medical Solutions Michael Berg Wolf who prays on vendors and takes advantage of their support for personal gains San Diego, California AMS Steals and uses trademark information Author: San Diego, , California Business Consulting: Ancillary Medical Solutions San Diego, , California

Sep 08 2015
Rexxfield, MNGEV, Ltd, Michael Ross Roberts, Fraud, Tax-Cheat Suggest you read before doing businesswith Michael Ross Roberts or his companies internet, Internet
Michael Roberts DeadBeat Dad and (((REDACTED))) Author: west hollywood, California SEO - Reputation Management: Rexxfield, MNGEV, Ltd, Michael Ross Roberts, Fraud, Tax-Cheat Internet

Sep 08 2015
Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, Estranged Ex Husband Key Witness Arrested by(((REDACTED))), United States Army Col Office Locations: Williamsburg, Hayes, Newport (((REDACTED))), United States Army Reserve Cornel Lisa Pitman Williamsburg, Virginia
Dr. John Pitman and Michael Roberts, (((REDACTED))) Author: , Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, (((REDACTED))) United States Army Col Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, (((REDACTED))) at Plastic Surgery Practice, United States Army Col Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, (((REDACTED))), United States Army Col Williamsburg, (((REDACTED)))