MICHAEL ROBERTS, REXXFIELD, GOOGLE CIDE: THE FULL STORY PROGENEX LEADERS ADAM STUART ZUCKERMAN, RYAN PAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan page
There may be more specific results for "michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan page"
For more specific results for "michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan page"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 13 2017
Flats Revolution Nick Irizarry Mail order product, never delivered, refuses refund Internet Being harassed by company Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Gift Shops: Flats Revolution Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
New York Jet Club Eldad Lieberman, Spring Saunders, M.C.H Auto - Steven (Ze Wei), Jerry Mao Scam & fraud: Jet never showed up after full payment Burbank & Rosemead California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: New York Jet Club Rosemead, California

Aug 12 2017
Full of Surprizes Madeline Winn Full of Themselves, Over-Priced and Opens LATE Oceanside New York Author: Upper Brookville, New York Moving Companies: Full of Surprizes Oceanside, New York

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

38, Report #1392096

Aug 11 2017
Dewart Gleason LLP, Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason Dewart Gleason LLP, Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason are thieves and scammers Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Dewart Gleason LLP, Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason Toronto, Ontario

39, Report #1392068

Aug 11 2017
Leallure skin care The company offered a free trial for 14 days for a small shipping fee, which I paid. Buried in the very fine print was the information that if not canceled within the 14 day period my credit card would be charged automatically the full amount of the product - in this case $98.41. The company charged my credit card in only 12 days. Internet Author: Luquillo, PR, Alabama Skin Care: Leallure skin care Internet

40, Report #1392045

Aug 11 2017
Assure CBD oil Offer for cheap price then charge your bank account for the full price that you did NOT agree to Nationwide Author: Anniston, Alabama Internet Fraud: Assure CBD oil Nationwide

41, Report #1391946

Aug 11 2017
west broad volks wagen, page group, cheat you of of warranty claims richmond Virginia Just an honest mistake Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: west broad volks wagen, page group richmond, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
Briggs Law Firm Michael Evans Claims I took out a loan and I am in default and court proceeding have begun. Author: Leesburg, Florida Loans: Briggs Law Firm

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet

Aug 10 2017
Argosy University Seattle Argosy denied issuing me my MA in Mental Health Counseling after I completed the entire program including all coursework requirements as well as a full Practicum and Internship. Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Colleges and Universities: Argosy University Seattle Seattle, Washington

Aug 10 2017
NeuroRevive NeuroRevive of California Selling representative guaranteed full refund if not satisfied after 4 months, faithfully used the product, request for refund denied based on non-compliance La Mesa California Author: Crosby, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: NeuroRevive La Mesa, California

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 09 2017
Addict Gear  Internet Dial Vision Adjustable Lens Eyeglasses. Order never came Author: Bucharest, Eye Care: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Tell us the rest of the story Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto Dealers: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan