Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan page

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
MAGNETICPHONECABLE THEY SENT ME A MAGNETIC PHONE CABLE THAT DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES TO THEM TO FIND OUT HOW TO RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND. Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MAGNETICPHONECABLE Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
PWM MICHAEL BEESON GIMSYSTEM.COM Impossible to make contact, Phone # directly goes to Voicemail, Never receive response to multiple emails (SCAM) 777 Hornby, Vancouver, Canada Internet, Vancouver Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Work at Home Business: PWM MICHAEL BEESON Internet

Mar 16 2017
Eye Royal Offer's free trial but will charge you full price after 14 days Internet Author: Rainier, Washington Eye Care: Eye Royal Internet

Mar 15 2017
Flemington Borough Police Flemington, NJ chief of police harassed women and children Chief of police George Becker i’m telling my story so that others will step forward and bring this man to justice Flemington New Jersey
Innocent.... Author: Flemington, New Jersey Police: Flemington Borough Police Flemington, New Jersey

32, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

33, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

34, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 14 2017
Madire Media REVIEW: Comitment to Madwire’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Madwire’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction and a 360 degree marketing program. *UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Internet: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Loveland, Colorado

Mar 14 2017
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Toth Properties Brett Toth or Michael Toth ,father and son, Scam, Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices, Shady, Tactical Business Practices Plays Mind Games Westlake Village California debbie a con artist Author: Woodland Hills, California Property Management: Toth Properties Westlake Village, California

Mar 14 2017
Unique Blade BEWARE! Took our money now when we try to contact its says updating but at top of page says account suspended! Internet
Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Unique Blade Internet

Mar 14 2017
Health Insurance Innovation Simple Health... First Health I canceled within 30 business days and was assured full refund. That very same day they made two seperate transactions. Withdrawing from my account with two different business names! Wayne, Pa Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Health Insurance Innovation Wayne, Pennsylvania

Mar 13 2017
Lee Family dentistry , Dr. Kyu Lee Root canal horror story Mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville , Virginia Dental Services: Lee Family dentistry Mechanicsville , Virginia

Mar 13 2017
Michael Mushlin Funnel Day Funnel Ninja Funnelday SCAM - Michael Mushlin RIPOFF San Diego California Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Con Artists: Michael Mushlin Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY MICHAEL LOEFFLER, MD Center for Ophthalmology & Laser (Dr Michael Loeffler) LIGHTHOUSE POINT Florida
Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Eye Care: CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY LIGHTHOUSE POINT, Florida

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Candy Favorites, candyfavorites.com, Google Trusted Store Ripoff - Buyer beware Mckeesport Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Food Stores: Drug Stores: Candy Favorites Internet

Mar 12 2017
Michael Njo San Francisco scammer Internet Author: san francisco, California Health Insurance: Michael Njo Internet

Mar 12 2017
GJ Brown Gloria Brown Michael Brown Gj brown Gloria brown Real estate unfair competition contract breach Lowell Massachusetts Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Neighborhood Services: GJ Brown Gloria Brown Lowell, Massachusetts

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado