MICHAEL ROBERTS, REXXFIELD, GOOGLE CIDE: THE FULL STORY PROGENEX LEADERS ADAM STUART ZUCKERMAN, RYAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan
There may be more specific results for "michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan"
For more specific results for "michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
VISION MARKETING SPRING TEXAS HAVE SHIPPED PRODUCTS AFTER PAYING IN FULL AT TIME OF PURCHASE CHARGED ME AGAIN LATER SPRING Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: VISION MARKETING SPRING TEXAS SPRING , Texas

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
Repusurance.com Repusurance.com Ryan Cohen Scam and Fraudulent activity reported NA Unknown Author: LA, California Liars: Repusurance.com NA,

Apr 18 2017
Turnkey Auto Group Kristina Roberts, Manager I was told a refund would be mailed when I cancelled but none came. W. Palm Beach Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group W. Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe.com Zulily-rosegal Offered a full refund, on asking for address details to return clothing they unsubscribe me. China Internet Author: Primrose Sands, Alabama Chambers of Commerce: Linkshe.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Fallen heros braclets Michael Friedmann Internet Author: Alabama Attorney Generals: Fallen heros braclets Internet

Apr 17 2017
skin opulent/eye opulant Boost your look knock out beauty claimed to be sending a free trial but almost immediatly chaged the full amount santa ana California Author: Vancouver, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: skin opulent/eye opulant santa ana , California

Apr 16 2017
child support office(temple hills,md) lurden elizabeth duarte im neing sending documents/proof of full custody and divorce from my stepdaughter to this office they never put any attention to my situation,meantime the mother of my stepdaughter is cashing checks from child support for the last 3 years without being in the same household or supporting her kid.is this a ripoff or fraud to the md state? temple hills Maryland What? Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: child support office(temple hills,md) temple hills, Maryland

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 15 2017
Jidd motors Adam jidd Crooks and scammers DesPlaines Illinois Author: Berkeley , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jidd motors Design plaines , Illinois

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 14 2017
Roberts Hard to Find Videos Scam Author: Sarasota, Florida Video Stores: Roberts Hard to Find Videos

Apr 13 2017
Revitalize and Renew serum Total scam with trial dates and info given to me upon ordering.. Long story short i was unable to get refunded for the 2 products and my bank account has been screwed due to these chargeses... California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Revitalize and Renew serum

Apr 13 2017
PayCertify Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: PayCertify is dedicated to total merchant satisfaction and ensures every angle is covered when processing and protection their clients.*UPDATE: PayCertify pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PayCertify recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayCertify Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PayCertify is a full-service firm that specializes in processing CNP transactions for large ecommerce and Moto merchants. PayCertify implements top rated system security & monitoring and in addition to their own patented fraud prevention tools and work with partners to enhance and give greater value to merchants they service. PayCertify can facilitate processing, fraud prevention tools and services. Internet

Apr 13 2017
number strategy number wizar took money from my bank account on the 14/04/17 amount of $49.80 and i request a full refund austrailia Nationwide Author: manaia, Other Credit Card Fraud: number strategy Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Wells Fargo Advisors, Laguna Beach, Michael H. Urner CRD#2642438 Annuity Fraud - The broker lied about features and liquidity Laguna Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Investment Brokers: Wells Fargo Advisors, Laguna Beach Laguna Beach, California

Apr 13 2017
Latin American Minerals, Inc. Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria, Rick Brown, Michael Hepworth, Extortionists, fraud artists, scammers Vancouver British Columbia Author: Santa Monica, California Cash Services: Latin American Minerals, Inc. Vancouver, British Columbia

Apr 12 2017
DFW Build & Remodel, Mike Paulson, Michael A. Paulson Defraud, Lie, Rip Off, Scam Lewisville Texas HATCHET JOB Author: Lewsiville, Texas Building Services: DFW Build & Remodel Lewisville, Texas

Apr 12 2017
B&G AUTO SALES B AND G AUTO BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER!FULL PRICE FOR SALVAGED CARS! Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: B&G AUTO SALES Mesa, Arizona

Apr 12 2017
PayCertify Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: PayCertify is dedicated to merchant’s satisfaction. PayCertify measures their impact by the way merchants preform and grow through the years spend servicing their accounts. In the world of high risk merchant accounts there is no one better then PayCertify to help eliminate the challenges that face merchants today in the CNP landscape. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PayCertify pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PayCertify recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayCertify Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PayCertify is a full-service firm that specializes in processing CNP transactions for large ecommerce and Moto merchants. PayCertify implements top rated system security & monitoring and in addition to their own patented fraud prevention tools and work with partners to enhance and give greater value to merchants they service. PayCertify can facilitate processing, fraud prevention tools and services. Internet

Apr 12 2017
Legacy English Goldens John DeGraffenreid Janna DeGraffenreid FULL BLOWN PUPPY MILL WATCH OUT! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM Greenville Nationwide Author: Greenville, Ohio Dog Breeders: Legacy English Goldens Nationwide