MICHAEL ROBERTS, REXXFIELD, GOOGLE CIDE: THE FULL STORY PROGENEX LEADERS ADAM STUART ZUCKERMAN, RYAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan
There may be more specific results for "michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan"
For more specific results for "michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Envisage Skin Care, Endless Beauty Care.com, Skinrated Offered a free trial for one product, offered a 2nd product with no way to decline, made no indication the product(s) would be mailed and billed full price monthly. Georgia Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Skin Care: Envisage Skin Care Nationwide

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Prospecting; Bob Fitzgerald,Meg Miller; Cheri Washburn; Ryan Wood They scam you into paying $5000 to cold call expireds, FSBOs, neighborhoods. Did not get any legitmate leads. Received one out of my territory and the other was a joke in 4 months. They said you would have free access to them and you don't get any communication on resolution. It's a total scam not worth $1. I've been asking for a refund and no one responds. There was nothing in the contract that says I had to go through Landvoice (which is another broken system) to generate the leads for them. Pittsford New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Realtors: Bob Fitgerald Coaching Prospecting Pittsford, New York

Aug 14 2017
Kohl's Watch out your Kohl's gift cards - they will suddenly turn valueless! Good luck trying to get your money back, if you were not fooled and remember you still have money in them! Menomonee Falls Nationwide update to my complaint Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: Kohl's Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ryan Homes NVR Poor construction/ homeowners poorly treated Carrollton VA Virginia
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
New York Jet Club Eldad Lieberman, Spring Saunders, M.C.H Auto - Steven (Ze Wei), Jerry Mao Scam & fraud: Jet never showed up after full payment Burbank & Rosemead California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: New York Jet Club Rosemead, California

Aug 12 2017
Full of Surprizes Madeline Winn Full of Themselves, Over-Priced and Opens LATE Oceanside New York Author: Upper Brookville, New York Moving Companies: Full of Surprizes Oceanside, New York

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

46, Report #1392096

Aug 11 2017
Dewart Gleason LLP, Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason Dewart Gleason LLP, Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason are thieves and scammers Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Dewart Gleason LLP, Heidi Rubin, Adam Pantel, Sean Dewart, Tim Gleason Toronto, Ontario

47, Report #1392068

Aug 11 2017
Leallure skin care The company offered a free trial for 14 days for a small shipping fee, which I paid. Buried in the very fine print was the information that if not canceled within the 14 day period my credit card would be charged automatically the full amount of the product - in this case $98.41. The company charged my credit card in only 12 days. Internet Author: Luquillo, PR, Alabama Skin Care: Leallure skin care Internet

48, Report #1392045

Aug 11 2017
Assure CBD oil Offer for cheap price then charge your bank account for the full price that you did NOT agree to Nationwide Author: Anniston, Alabama Internet Fraud: Assure CBD oil Nationwide

49, Report #1391946

Aug 11 2017
west broad volks wagen, page group, cheat you of of warranty claims richmond Virginia Just an honest mistake Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: west broad volks wagen, page group richmond, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
Briggs Law Firm Michael Evans Claims I took out a loan and I am in default and court proceeding have begun. Author: Leesburg, Florida Loans: Briggs Law Firm