Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

michael roberts, rexxfield, google cide: the full story progenex leaders adam stuart zuckerman, ryan

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Michael Mushlin Funnel Day Funnel Ninja Funnelday SCAM - Michael Mushlin RIPOFF San Diego California Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Con Artists: Michael Mushlin Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY MICHAEL LOEFFLER, MD Center for Ophthalmology & Laser (Dr Michael Loeffler) LIGHTHOUSE POINT Florida
Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Eye Care: CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY LIGHTHOUSE POINT, Florida

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Candy Favorites, candyfavorites.com, Google Trusted Store Ripoff - Buyer beware Mckeesport Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Food Stores: Drug Stores: Candy Favorites Internet

Mar 12 2017
Michael Njo San Francisco scammer Internet Author: san francisco, California Health Insurance: Michael Njo Internet

Mar 12 2017
GJ Brown Gloria Brown Michael Brown Gj brown Gloria brown Real estate unfair competition contract breach Lowell Massachusetts Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Neighborhood Services: GJ Brown Gloria Brown Lowell, Massachusetts

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
tate publishing ryan tate Tate publishing did not honor my contract mustang Oklahoma Author: moffat, Colorado On-Line Business: tate publishing mustang, Oklahoma

Mar 11 2017
Saville Sawmill Steven Saville Hardwood Floor RipOff. I paid $15,000+ in full but was never delivered the wood and job not finished. Keedysville Maryland
Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Saville Sawmill Keedysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
Dr Tattoff I'm being treated to remove my tattoo. I'm about halfway complete. I paid in full. I have a penalty if I don't make my appointment and they shut their doors with no notice . Santa Ana California Author: Huntington Beach, California Legal Services: Dr Tattoff

Mar 10 2017
Michael Plauche Contractor RipOFF Livingston Parish Louisiana Denham Springs Louisiana Author: Naples, Florida Small Business Services: Michael Plauche Denham Springs, Louisiana

Mar 09 2017
Connected Investors Exchange Adam Steinberg Charged for bogus leads!!!! Internet Author: Burbank, California Financial Services: Connected Investors Exchange Internet

Mar 09 2017
Evelina Skin Care I was only supposed to pay shipping & handling they charged me full price. Will receive 50% courtesy refund. Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California

Mar 08 2017
Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) San Francisco, California Notice to Author Author: Kansas City, Kansas Property Management: Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners San Francisco, California

Mar 08 2017
Amendment Arms Inc, Bat Cave Ind, Ryan Croft, Rebecca Croft, Tim Brown, Tom Wise Took money for custom firearms and never delivered Arden North Carolina
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Amendment Arms Inc Internet

Mar 08 2017
American Mint I answered a coupon to receive a Donald Trump coin and sent them a check for the full amount requested. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oxnard, California Bait-and-Switch: American Mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 07 2017
Mike Dolev Yair Michael DolevYoshi KayeJosh Black Mike Dolev and Josh Black scam Bangkok Thailand Internet Author: California Internet Fraud: Mike Dolev Internet

Mar 07 2017
Flying Wheels Travel markets to people with disabilities; abondoned in van; no water; no way to leave hot van Owatonna Minnesota Flying Wheels Travel should be shut down now Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Flying Wheels Travel Owatonna, Minnesota

Mar 07 2017
Hertz Rent A Car Hertz Rent-A-Car Longtime, Good Customer: Car Paid In Full and Left Me Without a Vehicle Because of New Rules: No Refund at Counter! Orange County California Author: Wentzville, Missouri Auto Rentals: Hertz Rent A Car Orange County, California