Your Search | michael s abbood
26, Report #1332079

Oct 07 2016
S & M Automotive S & M Automotive, Wendy Diane Stell, Lisa Lynn Maxon, dba S & M Automotive automotive repair masquerades, smashed car during test drive, attempted to steal from me afterwards, Joshua Nationwide Author: , Auto Repair Service: S & M Automotive Nationwide
27, Report #1332019

Oct 07 2016
Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Fraud Sanjay Orpe I Would Like Bring Into Your Kind Notice, That I Have Deal With M/S Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited, On Behalf Of Sanjay Orpe ,Joint Director, On Dated: 26.08.2016, Through Email & Phone Call, I Confirm Me For An Order Of A B2B Database Of FOOD INDUSTRY. He Promise With Me That MAke The Payment Within 1-2 Days Through NEFT. Pune Maharashtra Author: Delhi, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Pune , Maine
28, Report #1331949

Oct 06 2016
Barry S. Franklin & Associates Barry S. Franklin Barry would rather be on vacation then working on your case and billing you for thinking about you while he is away! Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Lawyers: Barry S. Franklin & Associates Aventura, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Vonn Kiss Vonn Kiss, Jeremy Michael Skeens, Siggy Skeens, The White Lapels Vonn Kiss the Con Artist. Loves to steal money to go gambling then claims a major loss! Myrtle Beach, Nashville, Middletown Nationwide
Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Celebrities: Vonn Kiss Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Crude Energy LLC Parker Hallam, Michael Miller, Dustin Rodriguez fraud, phoney royalties Dallas Texas Author: Macon, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Crude Energy LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Dr. Michael Scott Saenger ethic violations Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Internet

Oct 05 2016
12:39 PM Smokers mall False tracking #'s, time delays, no refund Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Smoke Shops: Internet

Oct 05 2016
All Claims Construction, LLC Timothy Michael Deffner, T Michael Deffner, Michael Deffner Stay Away from this company - it is a scam - I lost $4,500 on a downpayment - He disappeared Dallas Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Roofing Companies: All Claims Construction, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016
10:21 AM Scam/Ripoff - worst customer service - Becky S. horrible brooklyn Internet Author: California Customer: Internet

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 02 2016
William Waggoner Austin Michael Media This guy should be in Jail for Felony Theft by Deception Las Vegas Nevada Author: State College, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: William Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Ware House Trading Ware House Trading S. A.Ware House Trading - USDiane Montfort I-Tunes Gift Card SWcam New York, New York and Geneva, Switzerland Nationwide Author: Mayer, Arizona Home Based Business: Ware House Trading Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Typical uneducated buyer Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
business capital mart Michael J. Hogan,Mike Hogan Real Estate Loans, Financing, No Doc, Inventory loans, etc. Richmond Virginia Author: , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: business capital mart Internet

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza¬†Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim¬† Long Beach, California

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 28 2016
The Scary Closet aka Mark S. Anthony Scary Closet, Nightmare Puppets, Mark Anthony, Horror Dolls, Counterfeit, Fraud, Scam, Annabelle, Jigsaw, Pennywise, Conjuring, Goosebumps, Los Angeles California Author: Orlando, Florida On-Line Business: The Scary Closet Los Angeles, California

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany
wire transfer Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 28 2016
affordable R & S tree service Stole my money Ocala Florida Author: mcintosh, Florida Maintenance Companies: affordable R & S tree service Ocala, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Scott J. Kennedy Scott Kennedy's Authentic blend of Sea S* Phoenix Arizona
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Scott J. Kennedy Phoenix, Arizona