Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: michael s abbood
There may be more reports for "michael s abbood "
For more results perform a general search for "michael s abbood "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
smarttek.com smarttek.com aka Michael palenko aka mike palenko aka cancunvibe.com aka Rowena palenko, michael palenko hacked all my electronics over $30'000 north las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas , Nevada Internet Fraud: smarttek.com north las vegas , Nevada

Feb 06 2017
direct vapor Shady, unbelievably shady. Two different stories from the same person (Michael) within 2 hours. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: direct vapor Miami Lakes, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Michael Murtaugh Elizabeth Murtaugh Online business opportunity - webstore Fairfiled California Author: Portland, Oregon On-Line Business: Michael Murtaugh Fairfiled, California

Feb 06 2017
Blue Dolphin Media Michael Guardabasco Fraudulent Tax Leads Short Hills New Jersey Author: Garland, Texas Financial Services: Blue Dolphin Media Internet

Feb 04 2017
Highfeedbackaccounts.com SCAMS highfeedbackaccounts.com IS A SCAMMER! They own a number of different scamming websites, Michael Jones HighFeedbackaccounts is a rip off they own alot of the scam websites bournmouth Internet
Author: southhampton, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Highfeedbackaccounts.com SCAMS Internet

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
New Sun Energies Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: New Sun Energies clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with New Sun Energies. New Sun Energies is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and always work within the codes and guidelines of the licensed, insured, and bonded contractors.*UPDATE: New Sun Energies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. New Sun Energies LLC has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. New Sun Energies has 5 different locations nationwide and more coming in the future. New Sun Energies is here to p Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Barbados Parliament Barbados Plantation Deed Land Scam Fraud. I have been robbed! Bridgetown, St. Michael Barbados Author: Westbury, Long Island, New York Liars: Barbados Parliament Internet

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 01 2017
Michael Nelson States to be a car broker but Does NOT have a Nevada license to sale cars. MICHAEL NELSON states to be a car broker in Nevada but Does NOT have a nevada license to sale cars. Las Vegas Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Michael Nelson States to be a car broker but Does NOT have a Nevada license to sale cars. Internet

Jan 31 2017
Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Tryskinroyale RoyaleTryskin and Tryeyeroyale They had automatically deducted $86.95 on my debit card without my knowledge. But when I called them, they said that I have agreed to the terms and condition on the box when I just got the box and calle dthem right away. They said I have 30 days to cancel that I do not know about. Anyway, I cancelled as soon as I received the product sample. They still would not give me the refund of my money. It s a rip off. They cannot just deduct money from my account without my knowledge. Just because they have found out my account number does not mean they can automatically deduct. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the authorities. They have no legal right to just deduct money from people's checking account. I would like to be able to get my money back please HELP. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Fountain Valley, California

Jan 31 2017
United business brokers Michael Drury FRAUD!!!!!! Cottonwood heights Utah Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Brokerage Companies: United business brokers Cottonwood heights , Utah

Michael Rodgers Mike Cool, Farhana Begum Internet Scam California Internet
Author: Pleasanton, California Liars: Michael Rodgers Internet

Jan 30 2017
S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Architect, Engineer Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Home Improvements: S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Lighthouse Point, Florida

Jan 30 2017
bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Shanghai Qinda Vehicle c0 ltd Scam sales of ATVs. Purchased a Go kart and received no proof of Shipping or postage. Still have not received Shanghai Nationwide China Author: Pinetown, Other Auto manufactures: bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
allreaders.net Michael W. Creel AKA Mike Creel Bellevue Washington Michael Wayne Creel, AKA Mike Creel, The Creel Deal, Creelrealty, Con Man Michael W. Creel uses notary and Real Estate license in attempt to steal over $1 Million Dollars Bellevue Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Home Owner Associations: Realtors: allreaders.net Michael W. Creel AKA Mike Creel Bellevue Washington Newport, Washington

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana

Jan 28 2017
Cyphert's Lawn Care J&S Trucking Doesn't pay employees. Keeps money that's owed to you Tylersburg Pennsylvania Author: Eldred, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Cyphert's Lawn Care Tylersburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2017
Publishers Clearing House Received phone calls from Michael Washington (509)980-0050 saying I have won $2.2 million dollars and he indicated that he is the general manager of Publishers Clearing House publishersclearinghouse.com Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 26 2017
Thompson's Horse Lot Jacob Thompson, Gary, Tara Michelle Sanders, Double S kill pen, Jacob Thompson Cattle LLC Fraudulent Horse Sales Pitkin Louisiana
Author: Colborne , Alabama Animal Shelters: Thompson's Horse Lot Pitkin, Louisiana

Jan 26 2017
UnderCover, Inc./ UnderCover Elite / Truck Hero, Inc. / Discount Camper Shells / Mr. Michael Orlando / I spent 900.00 on this top and I was robbed twice. this product is garbage Rogersville Missouri Author: LONG BEACH , California Auto Parts: UnderCover, Inc./ Rogersville, Missouri

Jan 26 2017
Michael Kors Like MKS Fraudulent Website. not listed Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Internet

Jan 26 2017
02p fulfillment O2P vapor cigeratte CHARGEDY BANK CARD FOR $39,95 for a free sample was suppose to at shipping $4'95 drained my account.o got over draft now S LC UT 84104 Author: Elverson, Pennsylvania Liars: 02p fulfillment Nationwide