Your Search | michael s abbood

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Valley beauty supply Michael William The company stole my money . I didn't receive my goods and they say no refund. They are disrespectful and I have all evidence to what I'm saying. I have the recites and emails and everything proof my words that they stole my money. Lewisville Texas Texas
Author: Egypt, Alabama Beauty Products: Valley beauty supply Lewisville Texas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Street Links Lender Solution Michael Hallahan Failed to add value of apartment connected to house then took value off of house on 2nd appraisal. North Haven, CT Nationwide Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Home Inspections: Street Links Lender Solution Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
etourflorida Michael Johnson SCAM,RIPOFF,ROBBERY,called from a phone number listed in CT Nationwide Author: southington, Connecticut Websites: Etourflorida Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

32, Report #1320706

Aug 14 2016
Mega millions/PCH Michael green Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Accounting: Mega millions/PCH Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2016
Michael Trang Claire JacksonGale TrangSam PhaisanGale PhaisanCraigswholesale.comCraig's Wholesale They pretend they are selling you profitable adult toy stores for $3900 with a very successful AdWords campaign and they never deliver the campaign. Instead, they take your money and run. internet based with craigslist ads in many cities Internet Author: Wellsville, Massachusetts Sex Shops: Michael Trang Internet

Aug 12 2016
Conn,s Home Plus Defective refrigerator and would not honor 10% off for which was advertised Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Appliances: Conn,s Home Plus Beaumont, Texas

Aug 12 2016
A&S Auto Sales Charlotte North Carolina Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: A&S Auto Sales Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 12 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

39, Report #1322057

Aug 11 2016
Nighthawk vision florida Total ripoff these people r a piece of s***,big scam Olando Florida Author: torrington, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Nighthawk vision florida Florida

40, Report #1320288

Aug 11 2016
David Rosko David Rosco, David Rosco, D. Michael Rosko, D. Michael Rosco, D. Michael Roscoe, Gail Ferraro He stole $4K from a friend. He said he was going to buy materials to build a deck. Never came through with materials and never gave $ back SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA Author: California Builders & Contractors: David Rosko Nationwide

41, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

42, Report #1322020

Aug 11 2016
J&M Consulting Inc Michael J Scam Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Advertising Agencies: J&M Consulting Inc

Aug 11 2016
(((REDACTED))) little s*** gets abused by adam pitre because Matthew Pitre couldn't be a good father .he had to leave his kids and run away and they got abused molested. now Adams doing it to her wad river New York
Author: river head, New York Unusual Rip-Off: (((REDACTED))) New York

44, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

45, Report #1321986

Aug 11 2016
Marshal Shichtman & Associates Scam lawyer in Ny 11040 Carle Place New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, NY, 11040, New York Lawyers: Marshal Shichtman & Associates Carle Place, New York

Aug 11 2016
Great Neck Auto Sales, Dancy Automotive Group, GREAT NECK AUTO SALES LLC, Dancy Auto, Dancy Auto Group, Dancy Automotive Group of Great Neck, DANCY AUTO GROUP OF GREAT NECK LLC, DANCY AUTO GROUP, LLC, Michael Dancy, Mike Dancy, JUANITA HILL, John M. Gaio Great Neck Auto Sales deceptively sold me a car with many serious hidden problems that I have to pay thousands of dollars to fix, Dancy Automotive Group / Dancy Auto has changed its name to Great Neck Auto Sales to conceal their previous criminal activities Great Neck New York
Author: Great Neck, New York Auto Dealers: Great Neck Auto Sales Great Neck, New York

Aug 10 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low took money for his scam to fight a parking ticket for a half price TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: Parking Ticket Guys TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
MICHAEL NELSON HE IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF TELLING THEM HE WORKS OF LAS VEGAS EXOTIC CAR RENTALS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: MICHAEL NELSON LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 09 2016
P&S transportation I'm a lease purchase driver they are charging me 90,000 for a 2012 freightliner and the trk is only valued at 60,000 Birmingham Alabama Author: Brushston, New York Legal Services: P&S transportation Birmingham , Alabama

Aug 08 2016
Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Intuit will refuse to release merchant's funds while requiring merchant's customers to call 800 #'s nationwide Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Building Products: Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Nationwide