Your Search | michigan wayne county friend of the court

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
The Work Number Deceptive Practices Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Employment Services: The Work Number Internet

Feb 11 2016
Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ MacKenzie Acquisition IncROCC Return on Capital Corporation ROE Return On Equity, ROE, E. Michael DaspinLarry May and Ed Daspin MacKenzie Mergers and Acquisitions, IncEdward Michaels Michael Daspin, Mike Daspin, Business Deals, ROCC, mkmainc, mkmainc.com, Weston florida Author: Clarkston, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ Morristown , New Jersey

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2016
Autosource Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Autosource Unlimited ONLY SELLS ACCIDENT FREE, SHOWROOM GRADE vehicles at huge price discounts to our customers, saving you thousands of dollars because of our large buying power. Autosource Unlimited deals directly with other dealers and numerous other vehicle sources around the nation to select the finest vehicles in the best condition, and deliver them directly to you.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: AutoSource Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AutoSource Unlimited a small family owned and operated dealership Thomson, Georgia. AutoSource Unlimited personally hand selects only the highest quality vehicles to offer their customers, as if they were their own vehicles. AutoSource Unlimited specializes in ACCIDENT FREE vehicles, all of our cars come with a free AutoCheck report. Thomson, Georgia

Feb 11 2016
ITECHDEALS.COM Riped us off Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ITECHDEALS.COM Internet

Feb 11 2016
UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. This is the final chance for you. This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket number: # DU-K/760053 with one of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not gets any co response with you. So the Accounts Department of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you in to the court house. No address on the email Nationwide Author: GARDEN CITY, Kansas Loans: UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
MP Auto Trading Elizabeth the owners wife is a mother and has her kids in the office at the time of the sell. She is a complete nightmare to deal with not only does this woman promise with her word, heart and soul she sells garbage.  Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: MP Auto Trading Florida

Feb 11 2016
Wisconsin Singles Today's Matchmaker of Wisconsin LLC Fraudulant Practices Elm Grove Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dating Services: Wisconsin Singles Elm Grove, Wisconsin

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 11 2016
Dunkin Donuts Continuously poor customer service and sanitation Columbia Maryland On your way to the ER? Author: Columbia, Maryland Fast Food Restaurants: Dunkin Donuts Columbia, Maryland

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
Global Exchange Vacation Club GEVC They are a Scam. They have a fancy presentation with hard core closers, and the program does not resemble anything from the presentation. FURTHERMORE, if you fight them they fraudulently take money from your checking account. This company must be stopped. Irvine California California Author: burbank, California Timeshare Rentals: Global Exchange Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Online orders. Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
ChestSculpting.com How To Lose Man b***s Naturally by Garry Davidson Shows pictures of CD's & DVD's, telling you that's what you'll get after you pay..but only sends links Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: ChestSculpting.com Internet

Feb 11 2016
KL Constructors Spent the money elsewhere they were paid by owner instead of paying the subs Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Builders & Contractors: KL Constructors Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304, Michigan

Feb 10 2016
Zine Ltd SEO Company They outsource their SEO work to me and when it comes to pay they gave me excuses. Big Fraud. Barnard Castle, County Durham County Durham Author: Ahmedabad, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Zine Ltd SEO Company Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Geico Insurance Geico found out my son just got his license and added him to my policy tripling my premium Another Fine Example Of Parenting Here! Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Geico Insurance

Feb 10 2016
shopgoodwill.com Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region Shill bidding Tacoma, WA Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Non-Profit Charities: shopgoodwill.com Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Prosper Prosper.com False description of one time, non-refundable origination fee Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Loans: Prosper Internet

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet