Your Search | microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa

Feb 08 2016
MICROSOFT Ineffective Support Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Consumer Services: MICROSOFT Internet

Feb 08 2016
Microsoft Office 365 Personal Subscription computer crash two months after installing Office 365 after failing to re install I called and was denied because my email Redmond Washington Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Jan 27 2016
gettingfrontpage.com is now getvisibleweb.com, Biggest Indian Scam Star bizringer.com Google Scam, Microsoft Scam, Vineet Baid, Ratan Baid, Vivek Baid, SEO Scam, IT Scam, Fraud Company Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: getvisibleweb Internet

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 25 2016
OmniTech Support Fix Now A supposed Microsoft affiliated computer diagnostic service, Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
CenturyLink Customer service: 800-201-4099 Never used CenturyLink's service, continue getting bills Nationwide Author: Belle Mead, New Jersey Internet Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

8, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech Support Microsoft Support -Omnitech Support Raises the Bar to New Heights in Deception. My Story- Internet
Omnihelp Author: Boulder, Colorado Internet Services: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech support Jeffery I called omnitech support for help because I could not open microsoft word 2010 they said they couldnt fix it. Then asked to do a health check and I gave them petmission to do so. Internet We always strive to have our valuable customers being delighted with the service and value they get from us. Author: Bessemer, Computer Fraud: Omnitech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet

Jan 21 2016
SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Ray Draeger Failed to refund our $800 deposit and has not responded to 100's of texts, emails and phone calls traverse City, Mi Michigan Author: Lasalle, Ontario Lodging: SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Omena, Michigan

Jan 18 2016
Mr Barry Delp /Gmail Microsoft LotteryMr. Wilfred Kumar One of 5 to win.$500,000.00 + Microsoft- Surface pro-3 Laptop Internet Author: Uniondale, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Barry Delp Internet

Jan 17 2016
Barry delp I got a email from someone named Mr. Barry Delp saying that I was selected along with 5 others to win a sum of 500,000.00. Which I filled out the form to receive because it had big names like Google and Microsoft so I thought it was legit. I gave this person my information in an email and then I thought about it for awhile. Saying this can't be real. Omg I hope it's real. I decided to get on the internet and look up this Mr. Barry Delp. Character only to find out he and his email are a scam. Internet
Author: MANCHESTER, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Barry delp Internet

Jan 17 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS ***** * ******** ******** ** ***** Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 GREAT AMERICAN MOVING&STORAGE , ALL SERVICES MOVERS , KING DAVID MOVERS LIERS . SCAMMERS , LAW BREAKERS pearland Texas Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS 11200 W Broadway Pearland TX 77584 Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 pearland, Texas

Jan 16 2016
RAM restaurant RAM Northgate, WA An awful experience in RAM restaurant Northgate, WA Seattle Washington Author: Mukilteo, Washington Restaurants: RAM restaurant Seattle, Washington

Jan 15 2016
Safecart.com Federal Way Washington  Federal Way Washington Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Safecart.com Federal Way WA

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support On August 17, 2012, I allowed omni Support Access to my computer on a Microsoft Windows Movie Maker issue. They first wanted to diagnose my computer and when they went into the registry, I disconnect Internet Cancel The Flags Author: Lake almanor, New York Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Support They r***d me well. I was referred by Microsoft to these people!! So I got it twice! Internet
We would like to close this matter and hope Ms. Adrienne A. Young got her money credited on her account and we can consider this matter as closed. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufactures: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
Microsoft Lousy, terrible Customer service Redmond, WA Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Microsoft Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
bullets.com Grizzley Industrial not so great customer service policy bellingham Wa Author: Tucson, Arizona Guns & Ranges: bullets.com Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 13 2016
omni tech Omni tech .com a microsoft certified gold partner----omni tech, Internet We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Author: batavia, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: omni tech Internet