MICROSOFT *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa
There may be more specific results for "microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa"
For more specific results for "microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 21 2017
 bill prager riped me off of a truck load of professional photography gear cameras studio lighting gear and a bunch more ! monroe wa area Washington Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bill prager WA

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 18 2017
Skype Skype voip, microsoft skype, Suspended account for unfounded reason, terms of use Palo Alto California Author: Palo Alto, California Internet Services: Skype Palo Alto, California

Apr 17 2017
APS Appliance Repair In July 2016 in individual Ed assessed my repair cost. I gave him a check for $800. After that multiple attempts for repair dates were made to no avail. I called him multiple times unsuccessfully Landsdale? PA Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Work at Home: APS Appliance Repair Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
HR Cream Inherent Cream they keep sending me cram and refuse to close my account when I call their 800 number Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: HR Cream Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
KAVI MEDICUS GOLFTRG KAVI COPIED (800) 301-0191MEDICUS GOLF (888) 447-1874GOLF TOUR Vista, CA 92085 FRAUDULENT UNAUTHORIZED NEWSLETTER CHARGES Vista, CA Internet Author: Pasadena, California Golf Courses: KAVI MEDICUS GOLFTRG Internet

Apr 12 2017
Kristen Tack La Doux Skin Care put unauthorized charges on my debit card. When I called the 800 number, they said they did not show an account for me and hung up. Internet Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Skin Care: Kristen Tack Internet

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Apr 07 2017
Go Shop and Save Go Shop and Save hacking 1-800 numbers Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

Apr 04 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's, McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: (1) Apparent Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, (2) Ostenisble Involvement In Running “Corporate Playbook” Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive “Runaround Treatment” Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and (3) Likely Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado (Belfair, WA) Belfair Washington RETRACTION: Timely Pull-Back of Misplaced, Therefore In This Case Errata-Data ..... How Bizarre It All Is Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair, Washington

Apr 01 2017
microsoft microsoft warranty ending. Call. Got Bermuda cruise survey. Author: Hubbard, Ohio Internet Service Providers: microsoft

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 21 2017
American Safety Council, uceusa.com, 123driving.com, americansafetycouncil.com, amersc.com, 800-393-1063, 800-732-4135 Fraud, bad material, unwilling to return moneys, discrimination, rudeness and unlawful business practice. Orlando Florida Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: American Safety Council Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
1-800-flowers 800-flowers.com 800 Flowers Just does NOT care about You 18936 Nationwide
Author: Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: 1-800-flowers Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
aga tech support LLC Neuron support took $199 for anti-virus which failed/ ruined computer/ replacement $800 MORGANTOWN West Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: aga tech support LLC MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Microsoft xboxlivemsinfo Took over 300.00 off of my social security money card .It belongs to my disabled 11 year old daughter Internet Well..... Author: Knoxville, Iowa Internet: Microsoft xboxlivemsinfo Internet

Mar 08 2017
1 -800- Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group WE CAN HELP!! LOW COST EVICTION PROTECTION UNKNOWN california Be Honest Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: 1 (800) Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group Internet

Mar 08 2017
Amazon Digital Services Amazon Drive Unlimited Storage Pays to check your statements Seattle, WA Internet
Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida On-Line Stores: Amazon Digital Services Internet

Mar 06 2017
barry delp events manager at Gmail/Microsoft I won 500k from this saying i was 1 in 5 winners from Gmail Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: barry delp Internet