Your Search | microsoft *adcenter 800 518 5689 wa

May 24 2016
PureCell Eye Therapy DermaSoft Skin Therapy Trial time started when shipped. Called to cancel pending charges, they refused. Notifying WA A/G of fraud. Internet Author: Arlington, Washington Bait-and-Switch: PureCell Eye Therapy Internet

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Home Security  or They want me to send me $375 to receive a box of money. WA DC WA DC Author: Spokane, Washington Financial Services: Home Security WA DC,

May 17 2016
Expedia,com fraud Bellevue WA Re: Robert Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Travel Agencies: Expedia,com Maryland

May 13 2016
Optimal Web Solutions Superior Web Solutions, APEX Web Solutions, and Flourish Web Designs Wouldn't Return Phone Calls, Provided Service to a Different Company Seattle, WA Washington Author: EAGLE RIVER, Alaska Consumer Services: Optimal Web Solutions Seattle, WA, Washington

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
Allen cooper attorney general of washington Spokane, WA 99210 Internet
Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Bad Check Writers: Allen cooper Internet

1800Flowers 1-800-Flowers False Advertising And Promises Internet
Author: Willis, Texas Florists: 1800Flowers Internet

May 11 2016
All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Signed a Shipping Order to have my vehicle transported from Spanaway, WA to Columbus, GA. Was quoted $699.00 to have vehicle transported with a $299.00 deposit . Los Angeles,CA Internet Author: Spanaway, Washington Auto Transporters: All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Internet

May 11 2016
FLOWERS.COM 1-800-Flowers, 1-800-Flowers.com, 1800Flowers, 1-800-Flowers, Flowers dot com, Flowers.com Deceptive and Unethical Practices. Failed, and Lied Regarding Delivery Delaware Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: FLOWERS.COM

May 11 2016
WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 Budget Savers Unauthorized Monthly Charges Hopkins Minnesota Author: Hudson, New York Credit Card Fraud: WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins, Minnesota

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 07 2016
Microsoft Various They say that your computer has a virus & needs to be fixed for a price Various Nationwide Author: Montebello , California Internet: Microsoft Nationwide

May 06 2016
Yankee Tech Solutions Avionsz tech solutions 399 Stated computer seriously comprised message pop up from Microsoft Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Hackers: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
sprint deceptive advertising Everett adn Lynwood WA Sprint - Everett and Lynwood Stores Author: Edmonds, Washington Telephone Companies: sprint

Apr 25 2016
Amazon.com, LLC Robbed from My Selling Account in the Amount of $2403.18: Amazon Continues to Rob Honest and Reliable Sellers! Seattle WA Agreed... Author: DC, Dist of Columbia E-trade: Amazon.com, LLC Internet

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 21 2016
1-800-PACKRAT PACK-RAT Moving and Storage I felt I was ripped off and scammed Greensboro NC - North Carolina Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: 1-800-PACKRAT Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
MyComputerCareer REVIEW: MyComputerCareer.com executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. My Computer Career is dedicated to providing the highest customer satisfaction and best outcomes in the IT training industry. *UPDATE: MyComputerCareer pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MyComputerCareer is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Training & Education: MyComputerCareer | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyComputerCareer's students prepared for long & lucrative IT career with certifications from learning partners: Microsoft & CompTIA. MyComputerCareer Focused On Career Development, Strong Partnerships With Industry Leaders. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), an independent agency recognized by Department of Education. columbus, Ohio

Apr 18 2016
Izwy Converse on Sale Fraudulent Converse shoe site China Shanghai Author: Doubleview, WA, Clothing Stores: Izwy China, China