Your Search | microsoft xbox 360

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
Aspire Marketing, Kieth (with heavy accent) Froze screen to a Popup posing as MICROSOFT your computoer is seriously compromised with viruses! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Aspire Marketing Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 29 2015
Xtreme Paintball No employees present during open hours, Missed appointment, Did not refund $360 up-front payment, Ignored calls, Did not return calls or emails. Lebanon Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Facilities: Xtreme Paintball Lebanon, Tennessee

Sep 21 2015
Microsoft / Skype Fraudulent Skype Charge Redmond Washington Author: Hemet, California Telephone Companies: Microsoft / Skype Internet

Sep 18 2015
Casting 360 Wanted to cancel all together because I lost my job but the gentleman would not LISTEN and then kept on READING his script! Casting360 182 Howard Street 412 San Francisco, CA California
Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: Casting 360 internet

Sep 07 2015
08:37 AM reports to affiliated with and to support Microsoft issues Unknown appears to be India Internet Author: Anthem, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Internet

Sep 05 2015
All Time Tech Support LLC false claim to be microsoft- was malware scam Camp Hill Pennsylvania Author: La Mesa, California Computer Service & Repair: All Time Tech Support LLC Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2015
02:59 PM ch me$349.99, refunded me only $150.00 they still have control over my computer &Microsoft cannot even fix it not sure, but I do know this in USA and Canada, Internet Author: Wernersville , Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 30 2015
Encore Housing Group/ Gary Plummer Encore 360 Scam!!! Lies!!! Los Angeles California Encore Housing Group Rebuttal Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Encore Housing Group/ Gary Plummer Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2015
Peter Paxon/Paetec communications I got a call from him stating he worked for microsoft, my computer was in danger, and he took over control of it. stated redmond florida Florida Author: warren, Ohio Internet Fraud: Peter Paxon/Paetec communications redmond, Florida

Aug 23 2015
Michael William Tech Support for Microsoft Offered remote Tech Support for my computer installed SysKey virus unknown Internet Out of the frying pan into the fire Author: San Clemente, California Internet Fraud: Michael William Internet

Aug 22 2015
Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC, Verified Safe Business, implements top rated data systems & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & utilize Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Source One Network Solutions customer can feel safe & secure with 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft and NCR certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Source One Network Solutions LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Source One Network Solutions LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Source One Network Solutions specializes in full-service IT infrastructure design, IT staging & configuration, telephony and paging, remodeling, and facility maintenance. Source One Network Solutions LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Aug 20 2015
Sell Used Games They took my xbox 360!! Austin, Texas Internet
Author: pompano beach fl, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sell Used Games Internet

Aug 20 2015
techsupplyking Purchased windows 7 professional download. Could not validate, contacted Microsoft to discover that the software has been validated 48 times before me.. Internet Author: Branford, Florida Computer Software: techsupplyking Internet

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
06:32 PM Windows 10 credit card scams. Internet Microsoft using Windows 10 to scam children and their Parents Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 14 2015
05:09 PM H and B itsolution MICROSOFT SCAM Jodhpur Other Author: San Antonio, California Hackers: www.win32,us Jodhpur, Other

Aug 11 2015
SoftwareDogs Sold me a fake product key for Microsoft Home and Office 2013. This key was checked with Microsoft and confirmed fake. Norcross Georgia Author: South Charleston , Ohio Software: SoftwareDogs Norcross, Georgia

Aug 09 2015
reimage the company reimage was associated with a Microsoft website for repairing virus problems. When I purchased it, it did not function as advertised. When I tried to get a refund they tired to get me to use a service where they log into my computer remotely. tel aviv, isreal Internet Author: SIERRA VISTA, Arizona Internet Fraud: reimage Internet

Aug 08 2015
Dana Mays Dana Mays, a paypal userfound the person on Mercari mobile app I was looking for buying a xbox one from Mercari mobile app, and I found the person's post. However, the person wanted to make a transaction through paypal, not through Mercari's purchasing system. I made the transaction, and I got no response at all. Lancaster, California. California
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Dana Mays Internet

Aug 01 2015
Microsoft Vicious Virus re: windows 7 Internet Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Jul 19 2015
Microsoft xbox technology computers phones email Redmond, Washington Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Microsoft Internet

Jul 14 2015
Rosyqueenhair BRAZILIAN VIRGIN Rosyqueenhair Rosyqueenhairextensions Ripoff! Don't buy! The worst quality!!!!! Ripped me off for $360 for fake poor quality hair that is not REMY! China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Rosyqueenhair Internet