Your Search | microsoft xbox 360

Apr 22 2014
360 Capital Group, Devonne Stots Devonne Stots aka Devonne Lamont of 360 Capital Group aka 360 Financial Group FAILED TO PERFORM SERVICE. FAILED TO PROVIDE REFUND. SCAM Sunrise Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: 360 Capital Group, Devonne Stots Sunrise, Florida

Apr 18 2014
back ground report 360 Search Data base is Bogus. I wanted to confirm dependability of search engine and it didn't give me my own bankruptcy 3yrs. ago. Reporting no results found internet  Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Customer: back ground report 360 Internet

Apr 15 2014
ONLINEBILL.MS.NETWA Made unauthorized charges to credit card after purchase of a Microsoft Surface 2 tablet Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: ONLINEBILL.MS.NETWA Internet

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 11 2014
OmniTech support Passed themselves off as Microsoft Support and ruined my computer. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Apr 10 2014
Casting 360 This company is a complete scam. They charge you additional charges outside of the monthly charges. I was charged the monthly fee $34.90 which I was aware of but then charged additional 29.95 9days later. I was never told I would be charged additional charges. They take advantage and if you give them your cc info,they will continue to put additional charges on cc. Luckily,I saw the charges and was able to cancel before they continued to charge me again & again. San Francisco California Author: cape coral, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Casting 360 San Francisco, California

Apr 09 2014
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key is not Valid Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
360 ROI inc Christopher Banks Deceiving con man that uses elaborate ways of getting personal information from unsuspecting people trying to make a living New York Nationwide
Author: Dana Point, California Work at Home Business: 360 ROI inc Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Redmond Washington Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Corporation Redmond, Washington

Apr 02 2014
xbox live Charged my debit card today for 19.98 and 29.97!!!!! Internet Author: springfield, Illinois Websites: xbox live Internet

Mar 26 2014
Microsoft Needs to Lose Its Sense of Entitlement Redmond Washington Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Computer Software: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

Mar 26 2014
Garcinia Cambogia 360 Garcinia Cambogia Refused to Cancel Orders After FREE TRIAL was ordered. They Refused to Refund My Money or Let Me Speak to Management. Internet Nationwide Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia 360 Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 17 2014
Patrick McKenna hvacshopdrawings.net 888-360-6062 Also has stolen work from me as well. Unknown Author: Deltona, Florida Computer Fraud: Patrick McKenna Select State/Province

Mar 12 2014
CapitalOne 360 Bank: Capital One Financial Corporation Richard Fairbank, CEO Unreasonable, abusive rip off tactics, McLean Virginia Author: Concord, California Banks: CapitalOne 360 Bank: Capital One Financial Corporation McLean, Virginia

Mar 11 2014
Casting 360 Rip me off for $130  Internet Author: Smyrna, Tennessee Modeling & Talent Agencies: Casting 360 Internet

Mar 11 2014
Background Report 360 Scam GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Personal Services: Background Report 360 Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
microtec support Greg, Brenda Smith and Aaron Shaw Phone call stating that microsoft had detected a problem with my computer that could lead to a crash and lost information. Houston Texas Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Software: microtec support Houston, Texas

Mar 05 2014
Electronic Dept.Store I bought a new xbox 360 from them..I paid 150 for it..an,it's broken..it won't let me play any games or go online or anything..an he's refusing to give me a refund..he jipped me out my money Orange New Jersey Author: Eastorange, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Electronic Dept.Store Orange, New Jersey

Feb 22 2014
Groupon misrepresent scam fraud Xbox Membership undelivered unfulfilled poor customer service Internet  Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Groupon Internet

Feb 18 2014
e-Global Services PVT Kelaniya (pvt) Mis-represented themselves as calling from Microsoft Internet Author: beaver, Utah Computer Software: e-Global Services Internet

Feb 18 2014
Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle X Charges deceptive due to company knowingly selling fraudulent pills Del Mar California Author: Spokane, Washington Alternative Health: Elite Test 360 Del Mar, California

Feb 12 2014
Microsoft Store Took my money but won't ship the product! Redmond Washington Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Manufactures: Microsoft Store Redmond, Washington

Feb 05 2014
Idea Village/Membership Services Microsoft Hair Trimmer kits and extras No action on Orders Hopkins Minnesota Author: Post Falls, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Idea Village/Membership Services Hopkins, Minnesota

24, Report #1119932

Jan 31 2014
Ace Technology Online Wrong Microsoft Office sent. Dallas Texas
Author: Lombard, Illinois Computer Software: Ace Technology Online Dallas, Texas

25, Report #1119705

Jan 30 2014
microsoft store shipped a cancelled order after telling me it was cancelled new york Author: new hartford, New York Computer Stores: microsoft store Select State/Province