MICROSOFT XBOX 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: microsoft xbox 360
There may be more specific results for "microsoft xbox 360"
For more specific results for "microsoft xbox 360"
Showing 26-50 of 3,450 Found Reports For more specific results for "microsoft xbox 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide payment after shameless grovelling Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
msofficeworks.com MS Office Works Selling Counterfeit Microsoft Software New York Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: msofficeworks.com Internet

Jul 31 2017
Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension This company beat me out of $220usd for 2 360 frontals they did not send me. Also I ordered 9 deep wave bundles.. They did not send me. This company is a total Rip off India Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Essential Services Worldwide LLC The people I spoke with said that their company name was Essential Services Worldwide, but I an not sure if the website with this same name is connected to these people, who misinformed me that they were affiliated with Microsoft and that they were certif Deceitful company not sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Essential Services Worldwide LLC Internet

Jul 27 2017
Techsvite LLC GREAT SCAM Says they are Microsoft and just charges you s$398 to install firewall Internet
Author: Bullhead, Arizona Internet Fraud: Techsvite LLC Internet

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Call me for resolution Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Microsoft Unauthorized Charge Internet Author: Montello, Wisconsin Internet: Microsoft Internet

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 21 2017
OphthalMech OphthalMech, Inc. Liars, Thieves, False Advertisement Pound Ridge New York
Thank You Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: OphthalMech Internet

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Microsoft Live (Xbox) No complaints department, no complaints procedure, unwilling to help Nationwide Author: TAUNTON, Communications & Networking: Microsoft Live (Xbox) Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com ustechnologyhub.com hwebexitsolutions.com vustechnologyhub.com Company uses three different websites to run their scam from India. They run a pop up phishing scam add saying your firewall has been compromised. They have you call them and they will use logmein to install hacking software on your device. They claimed they were Microsoft tech support. Complete scam trying to gain as much information on you and will rip you off Voorhees, New jersey Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com http://www.ustechnologyhub.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Private Internet Access Just Plain Ignored Me, with NO SERVICE Denver Colorado An Update: Some Relief! Author: Huntington Station, New York On-Line Business: Private Internet Access Denver, Colorado

Jul 11 2017
D.L. Blair, Inc. They said that I won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Internet Author: Tracy, California Video Stores: D.L. Blair, Inc. Internet

44, Report #207650

Jul 06 2017
Vendere Partners Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vendere Partners receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Kevin Harrington, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Harrington, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Another Ex Employee Author: johnson city, Tennessee Business Consulting: Vendere Partners TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vendere Partners Commitment to customer satisfaction. Meeting goals of ALL campaigns and engagements. If challenged with the impossible, they’ve made commitments to add resources, add time or provide additional services to meet expectations and ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Vendere Partners puts customer service number one with integrity. Dallas, Texas

Jul 05 2017
Microsoft iDrive iDrive unauthorized subscription billing to PayPal second year after following procedures to stop it Nationwide Author: Macedonia, Ohio Computer Software: Microsoft iDrive Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Great Fit Trial Health Online 360 The product was advertised as 4.95, at no time did they state that there would be further charges,  Internet Author: Elgin, Texas Physical Therapists: Great Fit Trial Internet

Jul 01 2017
Quail Web Solutions Hacked into computor, said they were microsoft on screen had to call them to clear problem upper darby Pennsylvania Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Computer Fraud: Quail Web Solutions upper darby, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2017
Source One 360 WILL NOT PAY FOR WORK THAT WAS DONE Madison Wisconsin Author: Greenville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Madison, Wisconsin

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York