Your Search | microsoft xbox 360

Jan 25 2016
OmniTech Support Fix Now A supposed Microsoft affiliated computer diagnostic service, Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech Support Microsoft Support -Omnitech Support Raises the Bar to New Heights in Deception. My Story- Internet
Omnihelp Author: Boulder, Colorado Internet Services: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech support Jeffery I called omnitech support for help because I could not open microsoft word 2010 they said they couldnt fix it. Then asked to do a health check and I gave them petmission to do so. Internet We always strive to have our valuable customers being delighted with the service and value they get from us. Author: Bessemer, Computer Fraud: Omnitech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet

Jan 20 2016
Hoverboard 360 Ordered Hoverboard 360 and received Imoto. Cannot return Internet Try this number Author: Glen Cove, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jan 18 2016
Mr Barry Delp /Gmail Microsoft LotteryMr. Wilfred Kumar One of 5 to win.$500,000.00 + Microsoft- Surface pro-3 Laptop Internet Author: Uniondale, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Barry Delp Internet

Jan 17 2016
Barry delp I got a email from someone named Mr. Barry Delp saying that I was selected along with 5 others to win a sum of 500,000.00. Which I filled out the form to receive because it had big names like Google and Microsoft so I thought it was legit. I gave this person my information in an email and then I thought about it for awhile. Saying this can't be real. Omg I hope it's real. I decided to get on the internet and look up this Mr. Barry Delp. Character only to find out he and his email are a scam. Internet
Author: MANCHESTER, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Barry delp Internet

Jan 17 2016
Hoverboard 360 Lies New York New York Try this number Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support On August 17, 2012, I allowed omni Support Access to my computer on a Microsoft Windows Movie Maker issue. They first wanted to diagnose my computer and when they went into the registry, I disconnect Internet Cancel The Flags Author: Lake almanor, New York Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Support They r***d me well. I was referred by Microsoft to these people!! So I got it twice! Internet
We would like to close this matter and hope Ms. Adrienne A. Young got her money credited on her account and we can consider this matter as closed. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufactures: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
Microsoft Lousy, terrible Customer service Redmond, WA Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Microsoft Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 13 2016
omni tech Omni tech .com a microsoft certified gold partner----omni tech, Internet We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Author: batavia, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: omni tech Internet

Jan 12 2016
Hoverboard 360 The hoverboard this company sent us does not work properly. Nationwide Try this number Author: China, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hoverboard 360 Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Hover board 360 Rip off. Deceitful Lynwood New York Author: Costa mesa, California Sporting Goods: Hover board 360 Internet

Jan 06 2016
Hoverboard 360 Unable to return due to no answer by phone/email Internet Nationwide Try this number Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Sporting Goods: Hoverboard 360 Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Smart Balance Board 360 Did not deliver! New York Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart Balance Board 360 Internet

Jan 06 2016
XBox Live Xbox Comwaus I was charged on two diffrent transaction's that I know nothing about. At no time does this company have my permission to take money off my debit card. Or should I say steal from my debit card Internet Author: Carrollton, Georgia Computer Software: XBox Live Internet

Jan 05 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 creates expensive paperweights Nationwide Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Charged $10.49 and I didn't authorize it. Internet
Author: Winter Haven, Florida Internet: MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Internet

Jan 02 2016
RESCUECOM REVIEW: RESCUECOM never outsources tech support overseas. RESCUECOM recruited for press conference by Senator Charles Schumer to promote math & science in United States as an example of a company that hires U.S. technology professionals. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. RESCUECOM pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with RESCUECOM, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Titusville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Deft Computer Solutions, Inc. Aka RESCUECOM.COM Syracuse, New York

Jan 02 2016
Tech Ginee TechGinee USA LLC or Ginee 24/7 Claiming to Microsoft Techs new York New York Update Author: flippin, Arkansas Computer Help Desk: Tech Ginee Internet

Dec 31 2015
Hoverboard 360 Imoto hk Lied about the boards being manufactured in th US and battery is cheap. Also never answer call or email. Nationwide Try this number Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Hoverboard 360 Nationwide