MICROSOFT XBOX 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: microsoft xbox 360
There may be more specific results for "microsoft xbox 360"
For more specific results for "microsoft xbox 360"
Showing 26-50 of 1,498 Found Reports For more specific results for "microsoft xbox 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 03 2017
Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet Author: Sinclairville, New York Computer Service & Repair: Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 13 2017
iStar Software Microsoft Software - Scam Walnut California
Same issue Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 06 2017
Microsoft Rewards Defrauds customers out of promotional points Bellevue Washington Author: Oxnard, California Internet: Microsoft Rewards Bellevue, Washington

Jan 28 2017
Karis360 Karis 360 United Health Advantage Benefit Plans insurance scam RX prescription Austin Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: Karis360 TX

Jan 26 2017
Sagestream, LLC I was applying for finance at different car places in Venice Florid and they all came back with this company giving me a 360 score. My score is not good already with the other three companies but I was denied because of this company alone. I would have be Giving finance companies a very low credit score so the banks can charge more interest. San Diego California Author: Venice, Florida Credit Services: Sagestream, LLC Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. Nationwide Author: Dakota dunes, South Dakota Lawyers: Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Nationwide

35, Report #1352012

Jan 25 2017
Get med 360 Guaranteed trust life Worst, terrible, get mad Internet
Author: Calabasas, California Health Insurance: Get med 360 Internet

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 23 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC I purchased Microsoft Office 2016 standard which expired after 30 days! A fraud sale! Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Jan 07 2017
Microsoft Rewards stole my points, would not respond to email beyond initial contact nationwide Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Internet: Microsoft Rewards Internet

Jan 06 2017
Keenford LTD recall on hoverboard 360/imoto New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Keenford LTD Internet

Jan 05 2017
Jason Rodriguez/2M Controls LLC/360 Machines and Supply/Dana Rodriguez Career CON ARTIST with NO MORALS Douglasville Georgia Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jason Rodriguez or JR Douglasville, Georgia

Dec 26 2016
Sotwarekeep.com Softwarekeep told me that they ran out of keys for Microsoft business 2016 for Mac and thy will email it to me in 3-4hour. The time went and nothing!! Called the number on their site and it was eBay's phone number. This was a total rip of!! Point Roberts Washington Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Computer Software: Sotwarekeep.com Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 21 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario 360 Active Toronto CEO John Wheeler And 360 Active VP Marta Sawala: Both Have Shady Financial Backgrounds Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Dec 17 2016
Media 360 / Sticky Media Chocolate Milk Media Bait and Switch Scam Operation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Blue Springs, Alabama Investment Brokers: Media 360 / Sticky Media Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 16 2016
Microsoft - Bill Gates SHAME ON YOU BILL GATES!!! A year ago I bought a lemon from your Co.l and it has not worked properly in the entire year. Washington state Washington Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Microsoft - Bill Gates

Dec 14 2016
360 Active Shady Background On Owner/Operator: Useful Information For Women Interested In These Gyms Or Anyone Doing Business With Owner/Operator Thornhill Ontario Yet It's All True...? Author: Thornhill, Ontario Healthcare Centers: 360 Active Thornhill, Ontario

Dec 06 2016
microsoft rewards Rip off Author: Chenee, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: microsoft rewards Internet

Nov 29 2016
Microsoft Rewards Search microsoft, scam, ripoff, search, bing Internet Author: New York Internet Services: Microsoft Rewards Search Internet

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Microsoft like any other company will do what it takes to make a sale Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Bizznet360 Bizznet Bizz Net 360 Nicolas Blanchet Discoveral ESCROQUERIE ARNAQUE FAUSSE PUBLICITÉ VOL HUSLTE NON-PROFESSIONEL Repentigny Internet Author: Internet Internet Services: Bizznet360 Internet