Your Search | microsoft store

Jan 20 2016
Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Smart Circle, the name they worked so hard to hide from me and consumers. Multi level marketing scheme to the maximum. Atlanta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Employment Services: Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Mr Barry Delp /Gmail Microsoft LotteryMr. Wilfred Kumar One of 5 to win.$500,000.00 + Microsoft- Surface pro-3 Laptop Internet Author: Uniondale, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Barry Delp Internet

Jan 17 2016
Barry delp I got a email from someone named Mr. Barry Delp saying that I was selected along with 5 others to win a sum of 500,000.00. Which I filled out the form to receive because it had big names like Google and Microsoft so I thought it was legit. I gave this person my information in an email and then I thought about it for awhile. Saying this can't be real. Omg I hope it's real. I decided to get on the internet and look up this Mr. Barry Delp. Character only to find out he and his email are a scam. Internet
Author: MANCHESTER, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Barry delp Internet

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support On August 17, 2012, I allowed omni Support Access to my computer on a Microsoft Windows Movie Maker issue. They first wanted to diagnose my computer and when they went into the registry, I disconnect Internet Cancel The Flags Author: Lake almanor, New York Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Support They r***d me well. I was referred by Microsoft to these people!! So I got it twice! Internet
We would like to close this matter and hope Ms. Adrienne A. Young got her money credited on her account and we can consider this matter as closed. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufactures: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
Microsoft Lousy, terrible Customer service Redmond, WA Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Microsoft Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
easykits/Workathomeclub ezink.net falseecowebinfo: location 8774295487a Retail store?also:123blogrobot for utilities!?!They first took 4.95 for me to check them out. Then,....nothing. Two days later.... they take 77.95 ? without me seeing anything or hearing anything. Sti They stole my money. unknown maybe phone?8774295487 Internet Company response Author: Camino, California Infomercial Rip-offs: easykits/Workathomeclub Internet

Jan 14 2016
Michael Kors Outlet Charges to my credit card were from Wanji Store Beijing CN Michael Kors Outlet at Michael Kors USA is scam by company Wanji Store in Beijing Beijing Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 13 2016
omni tech Omni tech .com a microsoft certified gold partner----omni tech, Internet We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Author: batavia, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: omni tech Internet

Jan 13 2016
Adams feed store extremely rude no customer service at all ARLINGTON Texas Author: TX, Texas Landscaping: Adams feed store Internet

Jan 13 2016
Whelping Box Store Stole my money, sent me an inferior product, whelping box, made claims that were not true Internet Author: East Bangor, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Whelping Box Store Internet

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,

Jan 11 2016
Community Hospice Thrift Store, Beach Blvd Community Hospice is stealing from non profit community Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLLE, Florida Questionable Activities: Community Hospice Thrift Store, Beach Blvd Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 06 2016
Oz Resort AKA Oz Resort Boutique Bought an item didn't turn up, then got the wrong one, was abused in store! Mosman NSW Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Oz Resort Mosman, NSW, Other

Jan 06 2016
coach usa facotry outlet store Alert!!! This website is a scam!!!! Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: coach usa facotry outlet store New York, New York

Jan 05 2016
laughtonotcry.com Gucci outlet store Xiao Yu Liu This is a scam, they sell fake leather shoes, made in China. They don't want to refund! Internet Author: Antwerpen, Other Clothing Stores: laughtonotcry.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 creates expensive paperweights Nationwide Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Bamboo Store LieXiao Beth Pandora Scam Produced a legitimate looking website selling Pandora charms however charms received are not original and are defected Shanghai, China. Internet Author: Melbourne, Jewelry Stores: Bamboo Store Internet

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Jan 04 2016
zaful.com Terrible Store!! Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 51 Other Author: Staunton, Virginia Clothing Stores: zaful.com Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 51, Other

Jan 03 2016
Tea Cup Puppies store They have many!! Scam! Do not purchase from this place!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: LaGrange, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Tea Cup Puppies store Internet