Your Search | microsoft store

Apr 16 2016
kqin-store Refused to honour defective goods china Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: kqin-store Internet

Apr 15 2016
Loyal Reliefe Stores Loyal Relife Store. com Buy Online Meds. com Website looked Legit. Sent $400.00 next day I was told $250 more for larger order. No return no money back he SCREAMED. I didn't receive anything. He told me to NEVER call again. Get lost. NEW YORK Internet Author: Siloam Springs, Arkansas Pharmacies: Loyal Reliefe Stores Internet

Apr 14 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Consumertips Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,

Apr 14 2016
extinct onlinestore beijing coachbags2016.comYINSJING ONLINE STORE BEIJING CN handbags beijing Internet fake coach handbags worse quality ever even for fake beijing Internet
Author: trenton, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: extinct onlinestore beijing coachhandbags Internet

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida The Real Story Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
RTS Realty Store They ripped me off. They said it was $1 to look nothing was said about charging my credit card $49.60 monthly. Dallas Texas Author: Keystone Heights, Florida Realtors: RTS Realty Store Dallas, Texas

Apr 11 2016
I Heart Resale- Consignment store Gave the run-around when I asked to pay me and now they're saying that it has been past 90 days so they won't pay. Also refuse to give unsold items back. Houston Texas As per the contract agreed upon Author: Jersey Village, Texas Consignment Stores: I Heart Resale- Consignment store Houston, Texas

Apr 10 2016
world wide vintage auto pammi motors, mile high city car store thieves Denver Colorado denver colorado Author: Altamont , New York Auto Dealers: world wide vintage auto Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Pasco Hernando Community College/ Accounting Attn:Terry Woods or Tonya While enrolled in Computer Concepts & Microsoft App, I was being harassed and threatened by my Landlord.  New Port Richey Florida Stacey Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Pasco Hernando Community College/ Becky Shanafelt Lakeland, Florida

Apr 06 2016
Room Store Warranty - Bankrupt San Antonio Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Warranty Companies: Room Store Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Coach Outlet Store Online http://www.coachoutletonlinesale.us.com/shopping_cart.html FAKE Coach Handbags (Low Quality) & No customer service. Refund request ignored. SCAMMED!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Coach Outlet Store Online Internet

Apr 04 2016
The Cover Factory Store - False Lifetime Warranty - Ebay (Internet) Author: Coral Gables, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: The Cover Factory Internet

Apr 04 2016
Ashley Home Store Sharon Harris If you put fine clothing on a turd,,,all you have is a well dressed turd but none the less a turd Memphis Tennessee
Author: Spencer, Indiana Furniture Manufactures: Ashley Home Store Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Animal Ark Pets of Utah They do not honor their own website advertising Pet Listings, Prices, and In-Store Specials. Orem Utah Author: Provo, Utah Pet Shops & Supplies: Animal Ark Pets of Utah Orem, Utah

Apr 03 2016
Baskin Robbins Most poorly run store Gallatin Tennessee Then take item off your menu Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Ice Cream Shops: Baskin Robbins Gallatin, Tennessee

Apr 03 2016
InComm Financial Services,Inc. I got this prepaid card at a local Dollar General Store and I called the number on the card and regersted it . They said it was ready to use it it would not work .So I called the company . They said it was registered to some one else . I Had paid $150.00 at the store at the time I got the card. They Said I had to show that I had purchased the card . They wanted copies of the reciept. My Driver's Licecense,social security card and a copy of the card front and back. I Got Alittle would you. So now I guess I lost My Money . I can say is buyer be Very Ware of this card I Think it is scam. Fortson Georgia InComm.com Author: Olney, Texas Personal Services: InComm Financial Services,Inc. Fortson, Georgia

Apr 02 2016
MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids Robbie Harrell !! Beebe Ave St Paul Mn These scammers ran an auction . Sold a bunch of software that had already been installed on computers then misrepresented Said store returns you can not return open software of any type. And shelf pulls Come to fin scammers sell already used = worthless software. scam St Paul Minnesota Author: mpls, Minnesota Software: MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids St Paul, Minnesota

Mar 31 2016
The Whelping Box Store Andrew VERY INFERIOR PRODUCT AND ABUSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE Kansas City Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Bait-and-Switch: The Whelping Box Store Internet

Mar 31 2016
Microsoft Windows Microsoft, Windows, upgrade, missing programs Portland OR Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Microsoft Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Apple Computer - Oak Brook Store Apple Computer Misrepresents the MacBook Pro Repair Extension Program Oak Brook Illinois
Question Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Apple Computer - Oak Brook Store Oak Brook, Illinois

Mar 29 2016
Petsmart Store refused to sell me a toy for my cat and said they would destroy it rather than sell it to me. North Las Vegas Nevada
Ignorant much?? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart North Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Never deal with Verizon in a local store Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Walmart Kenny,ken I've had my phone for several months and always paid$ 28.79 now they're saying I owe $0.39 for the past 2 months and the store has not corrected it or told me any different I just keep receiving text messages saying I owe this I feel I do not thank you . Kenneth Witt Moraine Ohio Author: Moraine, Ohio Financial Services: Walmart Moraine , Ohio

Mar 27 2016
Sealy/Stearns & Foster/Optimun I purchase the set from Dillards in Arlington, Tx and call them several times but they always send Sealy out to my house and each time they reject. I let them know how much my hip hip since 2 months sleeping on this mattress.. I purchase the set in Sept., 2015 was delivery to me Oct., 02, 2015 start call the store about the hurting of my back and hip first week in November 2015. Trinity, North Caroline North Carolina Author: desoto, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Sealy/Stearns & Foster/Optimun Trinity, North Caroline, North Carolina