MICROSOFT STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: microsoft store
There may be more specific results for "microsoft store"
For more specific results for "microsoft store"
Showing 26-50 of 8,568 Found Reports For more specific results for "microsoft store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 10 2017
My suburban vacuum. Sam (owner) My vacuum store. 3 locations. Middleburg heights, lakewood, cleceland heights Lie cheat steal from respectqble people in respectable neighborhoods Lakewood Oh. Middleburg hts Oh. Cleveland Hts Oh Ohio Author: Lakewood, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: My suburban vacuum. Sam (owner) Ohio

Jul 10 2017
Confederate Super Store Vision Marketing, Prime Patriot Their Vision to steal money Conroe Texas Author: Corinth, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Super Store Conroe, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Your Dollar Store With More defective product, not as is according to the display, piece of garbage, ripped off, scammed, not worth it, no refund and no exchange policy, poor customer service Toronto Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Dollar Store With More Toronto, Ontario

Jul 06 2017
Alan's pawn store Racist liars cheats Asheville North Carolina Author: Asheville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Alan's pawn store Asheville, North Carolina

Jul 05 2017
The auto store Treated me bad Lockport New york Author: Depew, New York Auto Dealers: The auto store

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Microsoft iDrive iDrive unauthorized subscription billing to PayPal second year after following procedures to stop it Nationwide Author: Macedonia, Ohio Computer Software: Microsoft iDrive Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Money Gram at our Walmart There three transactions from Money Gram at our local Walmart. On July 1st in the amount $82.99, then on July 3rd in the amount of $72.99, then another in the amount of $46.50. Now what I want to know is how this is possible when the card was in my possession when a purchase was made at our local Ceasar's pizza on July 1st . The card is in my possession , How is this possible????? Is there any way that the money cn be returned. I am a disabled 51 year old woman and I can tell you I DON'T GO TO THAT STORE. What can I do? I get $700 dollar's a month and I can not afford to be sending money to anyone.. I just don't understand How this can happen . You would think that they would ask for some kind of identification or something to prove that it was me. Do I loose that money?? Do I get another card? I CAN NOT BELIEVE. Gallup New Mexico Author: Gallup, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Money Gram at our Walmart Gallup, New Mexico

Jul 03 2017
Glitter and glam store FRAUD. Ordered a waist shaper from this place, they took my money immediately, that was 3 months ago and can't get any kind of response as to where my order is. When I started warning other customers on their posts on Facebook, they blocked me from commenting Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Sales People: Glitter and glam store Internet

Jul 03 2017
Synchrony Bank Amazon Prime Store Card / Synchrony Bank Amazon Prime Store Card / Synchrony Bank Interest Rate Nightmare, About 27% Annually Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Synchrony Bank Bridgewater,

Jul 03 2017
so resillient, one big great store deceptive practice Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Computer Fraud: so resillient Internet

Jul 02 2017
MyVaporStore.com MyVaporStore.com My Vapor Store fraud New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: MyVaporStore.com

Jul 02 2017
Kourvosieur Apparel Scam online company, 770 dollars Ripoff, Fraud Merchandise store Los Angeles California Author: Abu Dhabi, UAE, Clothing Stores: Kourvosieur Apparel Los Angeles, California

Jul 01 2017
Juliet Delta Customs Store Juliet Delta Customs-solvent traps= $276 stolen. Coward scumbag and thief. Internet Author: Harwinton, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Juliet Delta Customs Store Internet

Jul 01 2017
Quail Web Solutions Hacked into computor, said they were microsoft on screen had to call them to clear problem upper darby Pennsylvania Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Computer Fraud: Quail Web Solutions upper darby, Pennsylvania

42, Report #1382076

Jun 29 2017
Manny Dorival Manny Dorival While visiting this sprint store to return my Iphone within the 14 day time period as stated in the Sprint Policy. I was rudely notified by the Manager Manny Dorival that they would not honor the 14 day return policy and also would not help me to resolve my phone issues. I called him back to ask again why he would not honor the corporate policy and he HUNG UP the phone on me. DO NOT VISIT THAT STORE!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT VISIT THE SPRINT STORE UNIVERSITY COMMONS LOCATION!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE MISTREATED !!!!!!! boca raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Manny Dorival boca raton, Florida

43, Report #1382007

Jun 29 2017
MPB.Com MBP.com / Camera Store Wasted time / discriminated on me / accused me of fraud New York City Internet Author: Santa Barbara , California Cameras & Video: MPB.Com Internet

44, Report #1381985

Jun 28 2017
Little Tummy Tucker Online mens clothing store that will rip you off and send you very cheap and incorrect order. They do not have the items that they show on their website. AVOID this website!! Internet Author: Macau, Clothing Stores: Little Tummy Tucker Internet

Jun 28 2017
Barbie Store Deceiving website appearing to be the official Barbie Store. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Pueblo, Colorado Toy Stores: Barbie Store Nashua, New Hampshire

46, Report #920247

Jun 28 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

47, Report #1381912

Jun 28 2017
The UPS Store 4513 Refused Refund Tampa Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: The UPS Store 4513 Tampa, Florida

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Question Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas