Your Search | microsoft store

26, Report #1320377

Aug 03 2016
Macy's department store Online services Even Ray Charles know the difference cheshire ct Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Clothing Stores: Macy's department store Internet

27, Report #1320373

Aug 02 2016
VINTAGENESGAMING vintagenesgaming Scammy Ebay seller, vintagenesgaming, uses scammy tactics to tries to get people to buy more items then they actually own. On-line Ebay store Internet Author: Ohio Internet Fraud: VINTAGENESGAMING Internet

28, Report #1320129

Aug 01 2016
Bandwidth.com Unknown Phone number: (281) 886-8817 Keeps calling, to give him access to my computer. (Hindy accent) claims he's from microsoft. He keeps getting errors on my computer. He can fix problem. Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: bandwidth.com Houston,

29, Report #1319755

Jul 30 2016
Friendship Funeral Supply The USA Trailer Store Horrible/Deplorable Customer Service Greenville South Carolina Customer's Error Author: Cape Coral, Florida Specialty Stores: Friendship Funeral Supply Greenville, South Carolina

30, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

31, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

32, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

33, Report #1319347

Jul 28 2016
Goodwill Store, Clarence, New York What exactly does Goodwill do? Williamsville New York
Author: Amherst, New York Non-Profit Charities: Goodwill Store, Clarence, NY Williamsville, New York

34, Report #1319147

Jul 27 2016
Home report store Internet Author: Purcell, Oklahoma Personal Services: Home report store Internet

35, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

36, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 25 2016
Subspeak.com Online store Internet Author: Niles, Illinois Clothing Stores: Subspeak.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California Please contact me Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store Lending Internet Please contact me/We have something in common Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
Swap.com Took my clothes did not give me money for them but charged me money to store them!! Internet Author: Oakley , California Sales People: Swap.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Royal Phone Store SIM Card Scam New York New York Author: APO, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Royal Phone Store New York, New York

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide