Your Search | microsoft store

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Cellphonia (Fox Valley Mall, Aurora, IL) Cellphone repair shop - over 2 months, 15 trips to store - still haven't fixed Aurora Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Cellphonia (Fox Valley Mall, Aurora, IL) Aurora, Illinois

Jun 08 2016
Aspire marketing aka-microsoft My computer froze with a message that it had been compromised , and that I should call Microsoft at this number--1-800-300-2001, or888-850-0837 or 844-576-0837 He told me it was in India India Author: ellenburg depot, New York Internet Fraud: Aspire marketing Internet

Jun 07 2016
hardware online store False advertising,bait and switch ft. lauderdale Florida Author: Beaverton, Oregon Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: hardware online store ft.lauderdale, Florida

Jun 05 2016
true religion 513 broadway discrimination racism breach of contract violating written store policy Manhattan New York the employee was wrong Author: Brooklyn , New York Franchises: true religion 513 broadway Manhattan , New York

Jun 04 2016
Bobi Keller Sexy Store Drug Wholesale California Author: sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Bobi Keller Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Super 99 cent store Betta fish abuse Las vegas Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Animal Abuse: Super 99 cent store nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Steve kruse and Michelle kruse / puppies and kittens Dog purchased from puppies and kittens store who deals with theses so called breeders.... Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Steve kruse and Michelle kruse / puppies and kittens Poughkeepsie, New York

Jun 02 2016
International Electronics Superstore International Electronics Superstore in Sawgrass Mills Mall, Sunrise, FL Scam and fraud with big time margins. I overpaid double in this store. Do not shop there!!!! Sunrise Florida
Not a scam Author: Weston, Florida Cameras & Video: International Electronics Superstore Sunrise, Florida

Jun 02 2016
Awareness Store awareness-store.com charity scam, impersonates a nonprofit Internet Author: New York Non-Profit Charities: Awareness Store Internet

May 31 2016
Corning Consumer Products Company World Kitchen, worldkitchen .com1-800-999-3436 Misrepresentation in the Corelle store in this mall Byron Center Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Sales People: Corning Consumer Products Company Byron Center, Michigan

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida lies Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
T-mobile Spid at mall palmera T-Mobile Liar sales cocky manager store Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: T-mobile Spid at mall palmera Corpus Christi , Texas

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
Game X Change Gaming Store Conroe Texas Author: Montgoery, Texas Video Stores: Game X Change Conroe, Texas

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet

May 20 2016
Tc Computers TC COMPUTERS THRIFT STORE TC Computers Seller On Amazon ripoff scammer myrtle beach sc Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Audio & Electronics Shops: Tc Computers Nationwide

May 19 2016
Merchants tire store 315 Matthew Gear manager scammers, unprofessional rip-off artists Reisterstown Maryland merchants tire scammers Author: owings mills, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Merchants tire store 315 Reisterstown, Maryland

May 19 2016
My Store Maps eBay My Store Maps Deceptive Scam Billing Practices Non Existent Support Buggy Software Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Software: My Store Maps Internet