Your Search | microsoft xbox live

Sep 06 2015
Houghton and Oneal owners Of Investment Properties Mexico, wantted for fraud do not do busines, have criminal records in US states, sell Mexico,live town ofPuerto Aventuras, rip off artists, not legally pratice real es Playa del Carmen, Internet
I lost 40,000 in a land deal with Richard Houghton Author: portland, Oregon Realtors: Houghton and O Internet

Sep 05 2015
All Time Tech Support LLC false claim to be microsoft- was malware scam Camp Hill Pennsylvania Author: La Mesa, California Computer Service & Repair: All Time Tech Support LLC Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Having the permit present is part of the road test Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
LiveCareer Live Career rip off, scam Internet Livecareer Response Author: manchester, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: LiveCareer Internet

Kasamba Live Person psychics, tarot New York Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Sep 01 2015
TXU Energy I live in an apartment.I was charged $255.68.Thats triple what I should be charged.We hadn't had extreme high temperatures outside yet.The following month I was charged$342.97. Dallas Texas We're here to help! Author: Mansfield , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TXU Energy

Sep 01 2015
02:59 PM ch me$349.99, refunded me only $150.00 they still have control over my computer &Microsoft cannot even fix it not sure, but I do know this in USA and Canada, Internet Author: Wernersville , Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 28 2015
Peter Paxon/Paetec communications I got a call from him stating he worked for microsoft, my computer was in danger, and he took over control of it. stated redmond florida Florida Author: warren, Ohio Internet Fraud: Peter Paxon/Paetec communications redmond, Florida

Aug 26 2015
columbia gas-columbia gas- winterization program my brother live at (((REDACTED))) columbus ohio 43205 my brother ask columbia gas for there winterization program some went wrong now the house has no heat or can't cook my brother ask the gas to fix- they said no they didn't break it before they came there were gas, could cook alsomost was warm now no gas can you help... the columbia gas did this in 2014 from there winterization program... columbus Nationwide ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: columbia gas Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Live Career Bait and Switch: Beware of this Company Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
Chariot Live Express Scam through pet delivery service, lied, stole our money, there was never a pet. Contacted us through everything. Virgina, Wyoming. Nationwide HUGE SCAM!!!! No puppy exists... Author: Miramar, Florida Travel Services: Chariot Live Express Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Michael William Tech Support for Microsoft Offered remote Tech Support for my computer installed SysKey virus unknown Internet Out of the frying pan into the fire Author: San Clemente, California Internet Fraud: Michael William Internet

Aug 22 2015
Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC, Verified Safe Business, implements top rated data systems & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & utilize Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Source One Network Solutions customer can feel safe & secure with 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft and NCR certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Source One Network Solutions LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Source One Network Solutions LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Source One Network Solutions specializes in full-service IT infrastructure design, IT staging & configuration, telephony and paging, remodeling, and facility maintenance. Source One Network Solutions LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Aug 20 2015
Sell Used Games They took my xbox 360!! Austin, Texas Internet
Author: pompano beach fl, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sell Used Games Internet

Aug 20 2015
techsupplyking Purchased windows 7 professional download. Could not validate, contacted Microsoft to discover that the software has been validated 48 times before me.. Internet Author: Branford, Florida Computer Software: techsupplyking Internet

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
11:32 PM is a scammer AKA I lost all my live savings to this scammer known as AKA, beware of him everyone and do not contact him. his only purpose is to steal your money, he doesn't produce any documents. he will make a photoshop and show it to You and after that, he then steals your money and disappear. is a scammer Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer

Aug 16 2015
Singles Plus Failed to live up to the contract Savannah Georgia Author: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Dating Services: Singles Plus Savannah, Georgia

Aug 16 2015
Live Leads Zone Kalen Hoffman Manipulated and Lied Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Live Leads Zone Internet

Aug 15 2015
06:32 PM Windows 10 credit card scams. Internet Microsoft using Windows 10 to scam children and their Parents Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 14 2015
05:09 PM H and B itsolution MICROSOFT SCAM Jodhpur Other Author: San Antonio, California Hackers: www.win32,us Jodhpur, Other

Aug 13 2015
Seed Capital REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Seed Captial is 100% dedicated to client satisfaction. Seed Capital has committed considerable resources to develop a top tier customer service team with the sole focus of ensuring every client has a world class experience.
Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Education: Loral Langemeier Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Strathman ACE Hardware Karen iliff Manager Ace does not live up to their satisfaction guaranteed on their brand products Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Home & Garden Stores: Strathman ACE Hardware Southampton, Pennsylvania