Your Search | microsoft xbox live

Apr 09 2016
Pasco Hernando Community College/ Accounting Attn:Terry Woods or Tonya While enrolled in Computer Concepts & Microsoft App, I was being harassed and threatened by my Landlord.  New Port Richey Florida Stacey Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Pasco Hernando Community College/ Becky Shanafelt Lakeland, Florida

Apr 09 2016
Buckle Credit Card Not sure who services their credit cards Called me on my former live in boyfriends sole credit card acct USA Nationwide Reply to jim Author: Racine, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Buckle Credit Card Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Rooms to Go- Internet Sales If you live in an apartment, DONT BUY FROM ROOMS TO GO IF YOU MOVE THE WARRANTY EXPIRES FRIENDSWOODS/HOUSTON Nationwide Rooms To Go Author: Houston, Texas Specialty Stores: Rooms to Go- Internet Sales Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Robert Lives Jr. I towed my 85 gsl se to his shop to check it out. I live 40 min from his shop. At 3:18 the tow truck was loading my car and arrived at Robert's shop around 4:10. At 4:50 he sent me text with picture saying my motor was rusted and couldn't do anything about it. He took the cap off my radiator and pulled a spark plug and said the car didn't turn over because of rust. I told him okay I'll come pick it up. He said I owe him $100 because he spent over 2 hours diagnosing the problem, dropped my fuel tank, checked relays, etc (none of which he did) How are you going to do all this 30 minutes? I questioned the charge and that's when Robert went off. Charsworth california Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Charsworth, California

Mar 31 2016
Microsoft Windows Microsoft, Windows, upgrade, missing programs Portland OR Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Microsoft Nationwide

Mar 20 2016
LIVE EXPERT SUPPORT I WAS CHARGED $400 FOR COMPUTER REPAIRS AND I CANNOT CONTACT THEM Internet Author: HARLINGEN, Texas Computer Service & Repair: LIVE EXPERT SUPPORT Internet

Mar 19 2016
SellUsedGames I Mailed A Xbox 360 20GB Console To www. SellUsedGames.com They Emailed Me One Time Telling My Purchase Of $44.10. Was Going To Be Sent To My Address In A Cashier Check And It Was Not Mailed To Me  Austin Texas Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi On-Line Business: SellUsedGames Austin, Texas

Mar 14 2016
Warehouse Deals, Inc I ordered a Xbox one console for a friend and it was supposed to come with a controller 2 games and aheadset with an hdmi cord but all my friend recieved in his gift was the console with the powercorde. When i tried to asked if the could send the missing items from the order they said i'd have to send back and repay for the order all over again and thats the only opiton besides a full refund. Internet
Author: walla walla, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Warehouse Deals, Inc Internet

Mar 13 2016
Maura Hayes Maura Rakowski Game On Kennel Steadfast Kennel Live Wire Kennel Puppies GWP NAVHDA AKC Danville Indiana Author: Silver Lake, Wisconsin Dog Breeders: Maura Hayes Danville, Indiana

Mar 12 2016
Vibrantweb Last year I had VW build my site. They have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. It is practically impossible to get hold of anyone. You have to leave a message and you may not get a call back unless it concerns them getting money. I paid over $3700 for a site that I had to raise hell over how things were done too many times. I was able to get a refund eventually of $2000 and was told that I could still keep my site there and they would make it the way I wanted it when the dust settled. No one will respond to my requests for help. All I get is You have access to and can do the same things we do. Just last week they changed servers and could they let their customers know this was happening IN ADVANCE? No! I emailed my contact two days ago and my site is STILL DOWN. Their 24/7 support is not. All you can do is leave a message. There is NO ONE to answer phones. This is the worst site builder you could get. Not only that you can't see what they are really creating before the site is launched. So when they click UPDATE it's live whether it's right or not. Phoenix Arizona Author: Ocala, Florida Websites: Vibrantweb Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 11 2016
McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services deceptive practices rip-off consumers broken commitments Denver Colorado McKenzie Scott and I have reached an amicable resolution of our differences. Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Employment Services: McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services Denver, Colorado

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi - Real Estate Millionaires Dean Graziosi promised on TV live support; All I got were recordings. Internet Author: West Hills, California Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Graziosi Internet

Mar 09 2016
Kelly at Thrive Market Kelly, Member Services Ambassador, ignored my emails of 3/8/16 requesting they look into non-delivery. Marina Del Rey California Author: Live Oak, Florida Grocery Stores: Thrive Market Marina Del Rey, California

Mar 09 2016
SAITEL INC DANTE dante is very unprofessional 12 years working and its still an outbound calling. nobody can live selling your a** all day getting rejected day by day having dante yell at you for DOING YOUR JOB no play he will fire you for literally doing your JOB DO NOT WORK AT THIS PLACE WEATHER THAN THAT THE WO WORKERS ARE AWESOME VERY DOWN TO EARTH OH AND DANTE IS HAVING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES pecos Nevada Author: north , Nevada Wanted Criminals: SAITEL INC pecos, Nevada

Feb 29 2016
Matt Decker Talent Connection Live LA StageAdditional number: 954-593-6004 Matt and associates lied about their business in order to secure payment from me- a disabled veteran and single mother of a teething 2 year old. Refused a refund but stated he would accommodate us for the almost $750 I paid. Glendale, AZ I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO Author: Avondale, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Matt Decker

Feb 29 2016
Software Empire softwareempire.com Trojan Horse Malware attached to Microsoft Office 2013 Download Clearwater Florida Upset Customer Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Software: Software Empire Clearwater, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Guthry Rhenker Vita Power Vitamins, Make it impossible to contact a live person to return their CRAPY vitamins called now four times and leave my number to be called back and I never get the call? Looks like a SCAM to me! LOUSY CS service rude! Pueblo Colorado Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Guthry Rhenker Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Sammydress Order from sammydress I tried to get a hold of the company which their is no 1800 number they sent me three wrong sizes you could only live chat which got me know where all I wanted to do is Reuter the items for the right sizes go now where with sammydress company New York
Author: glenlyon, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Sammydress New York

Feb 27 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Live in a big city, have a non-subsidized account- and nobody accepts it. San Jose, CA Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
B2C Insurance Leads MSB Consultants, Inc Provided live leads to my office and the customers were complaining of harassment. Coral Springs Florida Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: B2C Insurance Leads Coral Springs , Florida

Feb 25 2016
Live Career Unauthorized billing for auto renewal San Francisco California Internet
Greetings Author: SAN JOSE, California Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Feb 22 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Farid Dallal Manipulative Sociopath with a brother in Jail for Assault 11023, New York
a** wipe Author: New York, New York Questionable Activities: Farid Dallal Great Neck,, New York

Feb 21 2016
In Technologies dba Live PC Expert Scam allegedly to remove infections (spyware, malware, adware and links to name a few).  Internet Competent but Pushy Author: Whitehall, Ohio Computer Fraud: In Technologies dba Live PC Expert Internet

Feb 20 2016
Bell Mobility Overcharges, Lies, Failing to Document, Poor Customer Service, Customer Service not avaiable in Country I live Nationwide Author: Blackfalds, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Bell Mobility Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Apple security technicians Technical help, citrix, go to assist, live technician Internet Author: Berkley, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Apple security technicians Internet