Your Search | microsoft xbox live

Mar 12 2016
Vibrantweb Last year I had VW build my site. They have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. It is practically impossible to get hold of anyone. You have to leave a message and you may not get a call back unless it concerns them getting money. I paid over $3700 for a site that I had to raise hell over how things were done too many times. I was able to get a refund eventually of $2000 and was told that I could still keep my site there and they would make it the way I wanted it when the dust settled. No one will respond to my requests for help. All I get is You have access to and can do the same things we do. Just last week they changed servers and could they let their customers know this was happening IN ADVANCE? No! I emailed my contact two days ago and my site is STILL DOWN. Their 24/7 support is not. All you can do is leave a message. There is NO ONE to answer phones. This is the worst site builder you could get. Not only that you can't see what they are really creating before the site is launched. So when they click UPDATE it's live whether it's right or not. Phoenix Arizona Author: Ocala, Florida Websites: Vibrantweb Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 11 2016
McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services deceptive practices rip-off consumers broken commitments Denver Colorado McKenzie Scott and I have reached an amicable resolution of our differences. Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Employment Services: McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services Denver, Colorado

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi - Real Estate Millionaires Dean Graziosi promised on TV live support; All I got were recordings. Internet Author: West Hills, California Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Graziosi Internet

Mar 09 2016
Kelly at Thrive Market Kelly, Member Services Ambassador, ignored my emails of 3/8/16 requesting they look into non-delivery. Marina Del Rey California Author: Live Oak, Florida Grocery Stores: Thrive Market Marina Del Rey, California

Mar 09 2016
SAITEL INC DANTE dante is very unprofessional 12 years working and its still an outbound calling. nobody can live selling your a** all day getting rejected day by day having dante yell at you for DOING YOUR JOB no play he will fire you for literally doing your JOB DO NOT WORK AT THIS PLACE WEATHER THAN THAT THE WO WORKERS ARE AWESOME VERY DOWN TO EARTH OH AND DANTE IS HAVING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES pecos Nevada Author: north , Nevada Wanted Criminals: SAITEL INC pecos, Nevada

Feb 29 2016
Matt Decker Talent Connection Live LA StageAdditional number: 954-593-6004 Matt and associates lied about their business in order to secure payment from me- a disabled veteran and single mother of a teething 2 year old. Refused a refund but stated he would accommodate us for the almost $750 I paid. Glendale, AZ I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO Author: Avondale, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Matt Decker

Feb 29 2016
Software Empire softwareempire.com Trojan Horse Malware attached to Microsoft Office 2013 Download Clearwater Florida Upset Customer Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Software: Software Empire Clearwater, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Guthry Rhenker Vita Power Vitamins, Make it impossible to contact a live person to return their CRAPY vitamins called now four times and leave my number to be called back and I never get the call? Looks like a SCAM to me! LOUSY CS service rude! Pueblo Colorado Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Guthry Rhenker Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Sammydress Order from sammydress I tried to get a hold of the company which their is no 1800 number they sent me three wrong sizes you could only live chat which got me know where all I wanted to do is Reuter the items for the right sizes go now where with sammydress company New York
Author: glenlyon, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Sammydress New York

Feb 27 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Live in a big city, have a non-subsidized account- and nobody accepts it. San Jose, CA Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
B2C Insurance Leads MSB Consultants, Inc Provided live leads to my office and the customers were complaining of harassment. Coral Springs Florida Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: B2C Insurance Leads Coral Springs , Florida

Feb 25 2016
Live Career Unauthorized billing for auto renewal San Francisco California Internet
Greetings Author: SAN JOSE, California Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Feb 22 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Farid Dallal Manipulative Sociopath with a brother in Jail for Assault 11023, New York
a** wipe Author: New York, New York Questionable Activities: Farid Dallal Great Neck,, New York

Feb 21 2016
In Technologies dba Live PC Expert Scam allegedly to remove infections (spyware, malware, adware and links to name a few).  Internet Competent but Pushy Author: Whitehall, Ohio Computer Fraud: In Technologies dba Live PC Expert Internet

Feb 20 2016
Bell Mobility Overcharges, Lies, Failing to Document, Poor Customer Service, Customer Service not avaiable in Country I live Nationwide Author: Blackfalds, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Bell Mobility Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Apple security technicians Technical help, citrix, go to assist, live technician Internet Author: Berkley, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Apple security technicians Internet

Feb 19 2016
GMAIL COORPORATION/EVENTS MANAGER BARYY DELP EMAIL SENT BY SBARDOLINI, GIORGIO..sbardolini.1@buckeyemail.osu.edu.contact email asked to respond too isGMTFL@OUTLOOK.COM creating a displacement of excitiement, then a realization that someone out there is taking advantage of Microsoft and Myself while reading personal emails pertaining to the Tax Office in which I manage. It is scarry and so very disrespectful!!!!! Internet Author: Burlington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: GMAIL COORPORATION/EVENTS MANAGER BARYY DELP Internet

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 10 2016
MicroSoft Office 365 MicroSoft Technical Support is requesting $499 to fix an issue that is their problem. Who else has experience this problem. Nationwide Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Computer Software: MicroSoft Office 365 Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Mugshots.com Google.com, Google.net MUGSHOTS.COM is a predative company attempting to live of off other people's mistakes in life. Nevis, West Indies West Indies Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mugshots.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
MICROSOFT Ineffective Support Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Consumer Services: MICROSOFT Internet

Feb 08 2016
Microsoft Office 365 Personal Subscription computer crash two months after installing Office 365 after failing to re install I called and was denied because my email Redmond Washington Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Update for FPI Management Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide