MICROSOFT XBOX LIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: microsoft xbox live
There may be more specific results for "microsoft xbox live"
For more specific results for "microsoft xbox live"
Showing 26-50 of 4,290 Found Reports For more specific results for "microsoft xbox live"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 13 2017
United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Deception Of Poultry Paid For!!! Long Island City New York
Author: Astoria, New York Food Stores: United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Long Island City, New York

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Apr 10 2017
Lee Honish Monster Marketing Ripoff Do Not Purchase! No Money Back Guarantee from Lee or PayPal. Does not live up to the 100% Money Back Guarantee! California Refund Given! Author: San Pedro, California Realtors: Lee Honish Monster Marketing

Apr 10 2017
Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania From their website Author: Douglasville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Reading, Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay

Apr 08 2017
Insight Card Services They have taken my money that I need to live off and there's really no quick way to contact them for answers. Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Panorama City, California Banks: Insight Card Services Nationwide

Apr 01 2017
Live IT Research Scam software sales/computer access Internet Author: Mirage, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Live IT Research Internet

Apr 01 2017
microsoft microsoft warranty ending. Call. Got Bermuda cruise survey. Author: Hubbard, Ohio Internet Service Providers: microsoft

Mar 22 2017
American Business Systems RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: American Business Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. American Business Systems commitment to total customer satisfaction. American Business Systems past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training and support to their clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Live Training, and Lifetime Support.*UPDATE: American Business Systems pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Business Systems recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. The Facts Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida American Business Systems Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Business Systems past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training and support to their clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Live Training, and Lifetime Support. KELLER, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 20 2017
Live Action Safety LAS, Live Action Fraudulent Practices and Disrepectful of the Men & Women in the Public Service Industry Online Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Medical Supplies: Live Action Safety Eugene, Oregon

Mar 12 2017
Ray Klein INC. They filed a judgement against me for the sum of 680.87 I have no clue what this is about but has already sent a garnishment to my bank and the bank has took 100.00 out of my savings that was every thing I had I live on disablily Springfield Oregon Information for you--- Author: Lafayette, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ray Klein INC. Springfield , Oregon

Mar 11 2017
Catlin Prpoerties Inc. RIpped off an old lady for a year not fixing a home that was unsafe to live in and then kept deposits and claimed to pay bills that were not real. kelso Washington
Author: kelso, Washington Real Estate Services: Catlin Prpoerties Inc. kelso, Washington

Mar 09 2017
Microsoft xboxlivemsinfo Took over 300.00 off of my social security money card .It belongs to my disabled 11 year old daughter Internet Well..... Author: Knoxville, Iowa Internet: Microsoft xboxlivemsinfo Internet

Mar 09 2017
A Forever Recovery Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Perhaps the greatest health crisis of the 21st century is that of drug and alcohol addiction and substance abuse in general.  A Forever Recovery opened its doors more than a decade ago. A Forever Recovery’s facility is a residential drug and alcohol treatment program located in the state of Michigan. A Forever Recovery has admissions from all over the country and all walks of life. A Forever Recovery’s mission is to help to safely and effectively stop addiction so that patients can live a sober and happy life.  A Forever Recovery's dedication to eradicating substance abuse, the facility is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. With professional certified staff the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Drug Rehabilitation Centers: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battle Creek , Michigan

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
barry delp events manager at Gmail/Microsoft I won 500k from this saying i was 1 in 5 winners from Gmail Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: barry delp Internet

Mar 05 2017
shakira offical fan club live nation fan fair shakira stole money never received item Rancho Cordova California Author: California Liars: shakira offical fan club Rancho Cordova, California

Mar 03 2017
Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet Author: Sinclairville, New York Computer Service & Repair: Aspire marketing Microsoft server Internet

Mar 01 2017
Two Live Customs Frauds who take your money and never send your shoes Internet Similar Experience with TwoLive Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Two Live Customs Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Reply to the owner's rebuttal Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California