MIDAS ON MINNESOTA SIOUX FALLS SD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: midas on minnesota sioux falls sd
There may be more specific results for "midas on minnesota sioux falls sd"
For more specific results for "midas on minnesota sioux falls sd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Red Lollipop Boutique Scam artist praying on pregnant woman! Redlands California Internet
Author: Ontario Baby Products: Red Lollipop Boutique Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
Pardon wavivers canada I had recently came across an AD for pardon and waiver services.I clicked on the AD because thirty years ago I had some minor criminal charges, all before I was the age of 18 that I wanted to clear up.  Ontario canada Nationwide Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Pardon wavivers canada Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world I ordered the steam flat iron on July 29th at 4:24am..I NEVER received a confirmation number to my order and when I try to look up anything it says it's unavailable. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF!! WOW!! WHAT A SCAM REALLY!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN REMOVED OFF EVERY SITE???? Internet Author: Bartlett, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Aug 15 2017
skin scientific Frankiesskincream FL Offered free cream sample $4.95 for shipping then received a charge for $89.92 on a later bill Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Celebrities: skin scientific Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret Placed an order on June 12th. Received confirmation email. Now when I click on the site the page is gone. And they never responded to my email from a week or more ago. Internet
Author: WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Floating on Cloud 9 Dishonest Company that Doesn't Honor Commitments Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Massage Parlor: Floating on Cloud 9 Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 15 2017
Ellysworld i,bought a new hair straightner from Ellysworld.com for 50.00 and I went to check on status of my order and now it doesn't exist and products were sold from Spotify for Ellysworld.com I believe that I have been ripped off and this place is a scam I want my 50.00 dollars back or my product as promised or any and all claims add me to it for a lawsuit against said Ellysworld.com JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld Internet

Aug 15 2017
Zazzle.com Zazzle THIS COMPANY SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS! Redwood City California Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle.com Redwood City, California

Aug 15 2017
Nulift Relift, Nulift Lead me into a contract of $89.99 deducted from my bank account by advertising a no purchase sample at the cost of $4.95 Shipping and handling. Upon contact with Customer Service, they failed to provide any recourse for grievance or refund as well as refused any corporation I information, finally hanging up on me. Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Nulift Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Footwear online add on Facebook. It's a shoe ad on Facebook that offers name brand shoes for very low prices. I bought shoes off them and they have no phone number and does not respond to their email. Sold me shoes but never delivered them to my house and have no contact number or will not respond to email interenet
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorney Generals: Footwear online add on Facebook Florida

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 15 2017
AutovestLLC Using false informations to threaten collection! Golden Valley Mn Minnesota Author: Waterloo, Iowa Car Financing: AutovestLLC Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
Kevin Strong stealmyfunnel.com Kevin strong preys on people who are eager to learn internet marketing/product creation and product launches Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington On-Line Business: Kevin Strong Internet

Aug 15 2017
NYT MIRACULOUSFACE CARE RAVISHING RADIANT SKINCARE THIS SCAM ENTITY IS SKIMMING CONSUMER ON FREE SAMPLES NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: SUNNYVALE, California Beauty Salons: NYT MIRACULOUSFACE CARE Internet