Your Search | midland credit management

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
24 Hr Field Services Chris Dorpat, Ryan Krutzig Non payment of contractors Internet Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 Hr Field Services Internet

Sep 24 2016
VERIZON ERC TWO YEARS AFTER CANCELLING THEY SENT A BILL AND SENT TO CREDIT BUREAUS Nationwide Author: SOMERSET, Massachusetts Cable Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
First Federal Credit and Collections unfair scam unethical deceptive unresponsive Hollywood Florida Possible solution for you Author: parkland, Florida Hospitals: First Federal Credit and Collections Internet

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
CreditCoachusa Lovell Jones, AKA, Rogelene Jones Creditcoachusa operated by: Lovell Jones. AKA, Rogelene Jones Union City Georgia Author: Fredericksburg,, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: CreditCoachusa Union City, Georgia

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 22 2016
LEAP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LEAPDFW,LEAP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STEALING OWNER FUNDS WITHOUT ANY APPROVAL Lake Dallas Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Housing Rentals: LEAP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Lake Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Roamans/JESSICA LONDON Over charging/ double charging Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Roamans Internet

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
www.semcommunications.com semcommunications Fake Company, They don't do offer any service! Laval Quebec Author: toronto, Ontario SEO - Reputation Management: www.semcommunications.com Laval, Quebec

Sep 22 2016
jeannie kerns Affordable Financial Scammer DO NOT USE Flordia and GA Georgia Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: jeannie kerns Georgia

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
protren LLC UPS left package that had probiotics that were never ordered,meaning they have a credit card number WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: tupelo, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: protren LLC WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California

Sep 21 2016
Jeannie Kerns Affordable Financial No Communication, Unrealistic Time Frames, No Refund Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 20 2016
Onsite.com On-site.com Onsite criminal background report Riverside California Nationwide Author: Brawley, California Property Management: Onsite.com Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
ProudToBeAHairStylist No Human Contact Available Florida Author: Kimberling City, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: ProudToBeAHairStylist Internet

Sep 20 2016
Golden Financial Services Job scam Imperial Beach California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Golden Financial Services Imperial Beach, California