MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: midland credit management, inc
There may be more specific results for "midland credit management, inc"
For more specific results for "midland credit management, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Liars and Theives they collect money but don't provide repairs that work! San Ramon, California STOP WHINING AND GET BACK AT OLD REPUBLIC! Author: sarasota, Florida Consumer Services: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc San Ramon, California

Jun 22 2017
Parisian Glow Over charged my Credit Card Internet Author: Allyn, Wyoming Beauty Salons: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
Water Works, Inc Worst Customer Service Ever Johnsburg Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Landscape Companies: Water Works, Inc Johnsburg, Illinois

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Slam Dunks Credit card fraud Whittier California Author: WHITTIER, California Employees: Slam Dunks Whittier, California

Jun 22 2017
Nuluxe skin care JVI skinfresheye stimulate sienicki inc fraudulently represented their company claiming Joanna Gaines developed the product, then offered a free sample for shipping price only and then charged my card for almost $200. Internet Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nuluxe skin care Internet

Jun 21 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 21 2017
https://www.swissassetsmanagement.com/ Swiss Assets Management Brokerage Firm is a Scam to just take your money & invest it for their own gain! London UK Internet Author: Kokomo, Indiana Brokerage Companies: https://tradestation.swissassetsmanagement.com/# Internet

Jun 21 2017
Paypal I sold a Autographed CD and the buyer thereafter filed a reverse payment with PayPal, PayPal then had me at a negative balance. As I do not want to hurt my credit, I paid the balance and did not get my autograph back from the buyer . This is unbelievable Ripped me off Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: Paypal Internet

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 21 2017
Hartman and Tyner Shaddy practices to avoid utlizing court to obtain a judgment Southfield Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Property Management: Hartman and Tyner Southfield, Michigan

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Space Unlimited’ s employees and dedicated team is committed to continue our positive relationship with all current and past customers and tenants.*UPDATE: Space Unlimited pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Space Unlimited recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Property Management: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Marcello Seiple Marcellos Landscaping & Hardscaping inc. Marcello Seiple used Facebook marketplace to scam me into purchasing a $200 s****.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Marcello Seiple Ridley Park, Pennsylvania