MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: midland credit management, inc
There may be more specific results for "midland credit management, inc"
For more specific results for "midland credit management, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
White Pelican White Pelican Home Services, White Pelican Realty, White Pelican Vacation Rentals, White Pelican Real Estate, White Pelican Home Watch, White Pelican Golf Cart Rescue The Villages, White Pelican Inherited Home Services Fraud, Bankrupt, Theft, Unlicensed, The Villages, Lady Lake Florida FL
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Property Management: White Pelican Lady Lake, Florida

Aug 22 2017
EVM Compliance Statement received via USPS claiming charges due $139.50 for Annual EMV Terminal Download Columbus Ohio Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: EVM Compliance Ohio

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 22 2017
PRECISION CONSULTING INC Wayne SCAM LEAD HPD VIOLATION REMOVAL New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: PRECISION CONSULTING INC

Aug 22 2017
Stern Recovery Services, Inc ,SRS, Called me asking for payment but refused to send me supporting documents for supposed debt. North Carolina Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Stern Recovery Services, Inc

Aug 22 2017
Festival Properties. Mark. Skowron Beware. Scam. They make offer. Then no contact Streamwood illinois Illinous Author: hinckley, Illinois Property Management: Festival Properties. Mark. Skowron

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret  Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyers fashion club They cheated me by fraud Internet Author: San Manuel, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Buyers fashion club Internet

Aug 22 2017
FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants International Debt Doctors, Ben Slider False advertising and fraudulent promises on eliminating debt West Palm Beach FL Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants Internet

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
BrandYourself.com, Inc. Will not cancel membership Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: BrandYourself.com, Inc. Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
advertise on my car promised 100.00 rebate phoenix utah Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: advertise on my car Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida Start the Countdown... ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Godaddy CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Godaddy Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Laissez-Faire Books Agora Financial (parent org) Shadai Clouden Customer Service $140 fraudulent charges on my debit card Baltimore Maryland Author: Alma, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Laissez-Faire Books New York