Your Search | midland credit management, inc

Jun 30 2016
Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Dynasty Auto Sales , dynasty automotive LLC , nick isernia, Nicholas isernia, Florida travel LLC , NCI investments, first class property management Fraud, crashed cars , investor fraud , bank fraud , Orlando Florida
Author: Titusville, Florida Auto Dealers: Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
conceiveeasy.com stole money from costumers through excuses not written down from a so called good deal San Francisco California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: conceiveeasy.com San Francisco, California

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Breg Inc. scamming orthopedic patients Internet Author: Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Breg Inc. Internet

Jun 30 2016
Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Erik Brent or Eric Brent Eric Brent and his crooked group just takes your money and does not fulfill the agreement nor returns your calls or emails ounce he has gotten your money. He is a complete ripoff and is committing crimes by operating this way Lawndale California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Lawndale, California

Jun 30 2016
RMS Receivable Management services Receivable Management Solutions Recovery Management Solutions RMSC Harassming and Threatening Phone calls for a debt I do not owe Warrenville Illinois What Author: Cape Coral, Florida Collection Agencies: RMS Warrenville , Illinois

Jun 30 2016
Cash Advance Inc Hello Rosalie , ( Never received a loan from this loan )This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able Hello Rosalie , This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.Hayward California Author: Los Banos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
OPTIMAL BANKCARD Hewlett New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Cash Net Usa Keep pulling my credit and won't stop Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Consumer Services: Cash Net Usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Brigitte Kruse Mike Gws Auctions Credit Card Fraud Palm Desert California Author: morganville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Brigitte Kruse Palm Desert,

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
National Check Bureau, Inc. United CCRLaw Offices of David A. Bader, LLCDavid A. Kichler, LLC suing for a credit card i don't even own nor have ever owned Cincinnati Ohio Author: Bucyrua, Ohio Collection Agencies: National Check Bureau, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
APE Processing, Llc. Compliant Management SolutionsLitigation Management GroupAvery DavisPaul RobinsonJim Robertson APE Processing Compliant Management Litigation Debt collector Midland Financial Funding Duluth Georgia Author: Woodland Hills, California Collection Agencies: APE Processing, Llc. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

KZ RV KZ Inc Deathtrap RV by KZ Shipshewana Indiana
Author: Gosnold, Massachusetts RV Dealers: KZ RV Shipshewana, Indiana

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California