Your Search | midland credit management, inc.

Aug 20 2014
Vanguard Media Inc, Geoff Hull, Vanguard Media Group, Vanguard Media Group Inc, Vanguard Media, The Vanguard Media, Geoff Hull Scamming and Ripping People off Again Under The Name of Vanguard Media Inc This Time Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Vanguard Media Inc & Geoff Hull Los Angeles, California

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
ScoreSense Freecredit report 360 Fraudulent Company and sub-Companies-BEWARE Dallas Texas Author: fort lauderale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense Internet

Aug 20 2014
Norton Firearms, Inc Jeffrey Norton Takes your money & property and never hear from him again. Racine Wisconsin Author: GURNEE, Illinois Guns & Ranges: Norton Firearms, Inc Racine, Wisconsin

Aug 20 2014
Wal-Mart debit my account for 613.00 on August 4th sandersville Georgia Author: SANDERSVILLE, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Wal-Mart sandersville, Georgia

Aug 20 2014
Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Winston Steele Jr Left me paying his debt Richmond Hill Georgia Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Insurance Companies: Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Richmond Hill , Georgia

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
MGNY Consulting AKA Real & Proper Inc. Scamming thieves... Beware! Brooklyn New York Author: Indiana Property Management: MGNY Consulting Brooklyn, New York

Aug 20 2014
Puritan's Pride, INC Could not confirm the purity of their own ingredients! Holbrook New York Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Puritan's Pride, INC Holbrook, New York

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Black Diamond-TOR Offered free sample of product. Billed credit card for $119.97 for free sample. Refused refund. Boston Massachusetts Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Black Diamond-TOR Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2014
Anovia Payments Charges for services not rendered Internet Author: Soquel, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Anovia Payments Internet

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 20 2014
cash advance inc email about owe money to cash advance and threats about contacting employer and legal actions new york Internet Author: dallas, Texas Cash Services: cash advance inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Dealscube GameDeals US, Inc. To Many Red Flags Internet Author: Elma, Washington Audio & Electronics Shops: Dealscube Internet

Aug 20 2014
advopay breach of contract/ bait & switch fishers Indiana Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: advopay fishers, Indiana

Aug 20 2014
Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Paxum Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Camper Depot Rv , Inc. consumers trying to get out of paying erned commissions Punta Gorda Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida RV Dealers: Camper Depot Rv , Inc. Punta Gorda, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Northeast consulting group,inc,Ms Jolene Foor,Mr Cole A contract was signed between Jolene Foor(manager with NCG,inc)and Aircraft package,LLC on April 15,2014. The agreement was to signup for the u-verse AT&T service. Jolene Foor had promised us in writing to provide us with a $25.00 gift card upon installation. The installation was done by AT&T the following month but Jolene Foor and her company never sent us the gift card after multiple calls and messages. Trumbull Connecticut Author: North haven, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Northeast consulting group,inc Trumbull, Connecticut

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: warren, Michigan Brokerage Companies: Financial Services: american financial resources inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet