Your Search | midland credit management, inc.

26, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide

27, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

28, Report #1196709

Dec 20 2014
Stalco Inc. Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial 64 Bakersfield Street, North York, Ontario Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Stalco Inc. Internet

29, Report #1196705

Dec 20 2014
upclk Fraud on the internet trying to charge my credit card for services I had not bought Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Internet Fraud: upclk Internet

30, Report #1196693

Dec 20 2014
Premier Cancun Vacation / dream vacation week Telemarketing Scam / Credit Card Fraud Internet, selling a package completely different with what they said Cancun Mexico Author: Austin, Texas Travel Agencies: PremierCancunVacation Nationwide

31, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

32, Report #1196677

Dec 19 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car Enterprise Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card SAINT LOUIS Missouri Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent A Car SAINT LOUIS, Missouri

33, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

34, Report #1196645

Dec 19 2014
Vonage Business VOCALOCITY INC Vonage Business not compatible with Comcast Atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Atlanta, Georgia

35, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

36, Report #1196618

Dec 19 2014
Todd Brown, Inc Mega-Success System for Massage Therapists A home-study course package that didn't deliver what promised Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Massage Therapists: Todd Brown, Inc Nationwide

37, Report #1196607

Dec 19 2014
Life Partners Inc LPI Financial Service, Inc Deceptive, illegally charge fee back fee on Oct 2014 for period 9-2013 to 8/2014 waco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Business Consulting: Brokerage Companies: Life Partners Inc Waco, Texas

Dec 19 2014
WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma
Author: Grove, Oklahoma Landlords: WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS Grove, Oklahoma

39, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

40, Report #1196472

Jefferson Capital Being Targeted for fraudulent case St Louis Missouri
Author: Nora Springs, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Jefferson Capital St Louis, Missouri

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

42, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

43, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

44, Report #1196577

Dec 19 2014
Veros credit Veros credit has hidden charges North Hollywood California Author: Van nuys , California Car Financing: Veros credit North Hollywood , California

45, Report #1196574

Dec 19 2014
ABC Gift Cards CardCash.com They Wouldnt ship my card a bought online through GiftCardGranny Brick, NJ New Jersey Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: ABC Gift Cards Brick, NJ, New Jersey

46, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

47, Report #1196524

Dec 19 2014
LBF TRAVEL INC This company have deceived a lot of customers. San Diego California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: LBF TRAVEL INC San Diego,, California

48, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

50, Report #1196522

Dec 19 2014
Cheating House Wife.com Charged my credit card when I called to ask for my money back immediately after clicking site Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Web Site: Cheating House Wife.com Internet