Your Search | midland credit management inc

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
M.O.R.E. Inc T.J. Rohleder Non receipt of promised product and services Goessel Kansas Author: Harrisonville, Missouri Home Based Business: M.O.R.E. Inc Goessel, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Epic solar inc Andrew chant Bait and switch San diego California Author: El cajon, California Bait-and-Switch: Epic solar inc California

Aug 25 2016
Cirrus Asset Management Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Calabasas California
Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: Cirrus Asset Management Calabasas, California

Aug 25 2016
Service America Enterprise, Inc A total rip-off company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service America Enterprise, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 25 2016
TruthFinder, Inc. Truthfinder Click Bait, They charge, Not Free, waste of time Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: TruthFinder, Inc. Internet

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Xelon Corporation Bad Credit, Can't Pay Invoices - Beware Camarillo California Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Xelon Corporation Camarillo, California

BTT Pay My $1100 USD is on hold without any reasons. London,Singapore Singapore
Author: Dehradun, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: BTT Pay London,

Aug 25 2016
Anton Philipp, WB FINANCIAL ADVISORS LLC., Weichsberger Financial Advisors, Inc Lack of Professionalism and Business Integrity Miami Beach Florida Anton Philipp Continued Author: Hollywood, Florida Financial Services: Anton Philipp Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes J R ConstructionJ & R Construction Company John Noyes owes my mother and I over $50,000.00 ,as of now, for work that he was paid for, but did not complete and for repairs, due to the fault of of the builder. Greenville Texas
Author: Honey Grove, Texas Builders & Contractors: NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes Greenville, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet

Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 24 2016
Cash Advance Inc Amber Lows and Jerry Brown Lawsuit titled email involving Speedy Cash Services Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 24 2016
L&R Inc Rick and Laurie Smith Scam artist CONCORD New Hampshire Author: 03045, New Hampshire Employment Services: L&R Inc CONCORD, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Patron Pros Inc. The above statement is not true Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Restaurants: Patron Pros Inc. Internet

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario