MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: midland credit management inc
There may be more specific results for "midland credit management inc"
For more specific results for "midland credit management inc"
Showing 26-50 of 154,321 Found Reports For more specific results for "midland credit management inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
academy mortgage Patrick Myers LIAR and WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT Gilbert Arizona
Author: palm springs, California Mortgage Brokers: academy mortgage Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Mu Sigma Business solutions Mu Sigma Extremely Unethical Trade Practices | Mu Sigma |Management consulting and Data Analytics WA Nationwide Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Mu Sigma Business solutions Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $37.00 WHEN I ORDERED THE $4.95 TRIAL OF NUGENIX DONT KNOW - PROBABLE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Apr 27 2017
seoclerks.com http://www.ionicware.com Ionicware, Inc Rude and lazy adminstrators and moderators. I have been ripped off dozen of time by so called sellers P.O. Box 1290 Flat Rock NC 28731-9607 Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: seoclerks.com Internet

Apr 27 2017
Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Garcenia Lean ExtremeNature Renew Shipped products that I did not order , created automatic shipments and billed my credit card for 170.00 over a period of 28 days. Internet Author: Tallulah, , Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Internet

Apr 27 2017
Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. VERNON WILLIAMS COLLECTION AGENCY THAT STEALS CLIENTS MONEY Port St. Lucie Florida Jacoby & Mullins does right by it's clients Author: VERO BEACH, California Collection Agency's: Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. Port St. Lucie, Florida

Apr 27 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: BetterHelp goes above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction. By continually implementing strategic improvements to the platform and customer service practices, BetterHelp ensures that members receive the highest standard of customer care.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service BetterHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad that you found our customer service to be helpful! Author: Hatfield,, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Paramount Property Professionals, Michael Murphy Agreed to sell timeshare in 90 days for a fee Orlando Florida Author: Grenada, Mississippi Property Management: Paramount Property Professionals Orlando, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 27 2017
Patriot Choice Inc. Curtis Luckett Total Scammer/ConArtist Columbus Ohio Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consultants: Patriot Choice Inc. Columbus, Ohio

No Go Booting, Inc. Booted my car despite having a pass Boca Raton Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Towing: No Go Booting, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 27 2017
IND THEY CHARGE THIS TO MY CARD WITH NO ATTHOATION WEIR Kansas Author: WEIR, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: IND WEIR, Kansas

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
state general contractor inc Edwardo rodriquez took a $3000 deposit to put in a paver drive and did not do anything hialeah Florida Author: miami bch, Florida Builders & Contractors: state general contractor inc hialeah, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Contacted to be able to get my credit card debt paid off at a cheaper interest or no interest Tempe Arizona Author: Groesbeck, Texas Sales People: Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Tempe, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
MSA30X Scamming Theives Van Nuys California Author: Loganville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: MSA30X Van Nuys, California

Apr 27 2017
Cash-Advance Inc. CashNetUSA receiving threatening calls and emails Olympia Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Cash-Advance Inc. Internet

Apr 27 2017
Beauclerc Bay Apartments Mollie Owens Falsifying Documents Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Beauclerc Bay Apartments Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Credit Connections Auto Sales-west York , pa Sold me a over priced car that they new had a bad motor. West York pennsylvania Author: Spring grove, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Connections Auto Sales-west York , pa

Apr 27 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Beware of Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020 ,Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Property Management: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania