MIDLAND FUNDING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: midland funding
There may be more specific results for "midland funding"
For more specific results for "midland funding"
Showing 1-25 of 7,780 Found Reports For more specific results for "midland funding"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Paul Martin Tapnio Paul Martin, Paul Tapnio Scam, Business funding leads, Marijuana funding leads Phillippines Author: miami , Florida Telemarketing Companies: Paul Martin Tapnio Phillippines, Other

Aug 20 2017
Wholesale Motorsports Sold us a junk brand new atv & charged a 25% fee when we returned it Brighton MI
Author: Midland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wholesale Motorsports Internet

Aug 17 2017
Oil Paintings Supplier oilpaintings-supplier.com Paypal payment completed but seller did not ship Scam Alert! Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Supplier Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
SPF International Corporation Secure Platform Funding - CEO Bruce Green of secureplatformfunding.com Secureplatformfunding.com Scamed EUR50,000 From Me And Delivered Fake Bank Guarantee - FRAUD Bruce Green CEO SCAM Majuro Nationwide Author: London, Financial Services: SPF International Corporation Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Gary Twitchell new american funding false info tustin California Author: newport beach, California Loans: Gary Twitchell Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 09 2017
GreenLInk Funding Very deceptive with what you are signing up for Irvine, California Talked with Jake again Author: Homer, New York Loans: GreenLInk Funding Internet

Aug 09 2017
Bohemian Guitars Took $600 through a crowd funding site in 2014 and has given me nothing. They won't answer my phone calls. They send out emails stating they promise to get my stuff to me soon. It's been four years! It took me a while to figure it out but these guys are crooks. Atlanta Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Liars: Bohemian Guitars Internet

Aug 09 2017
C serum technologies Vinetics CSupport@skinhealthdesk.com Order C serum cream as a test to see if I liked it. Have been receiving them every month or so. Returned to sender was written on the box & returned to post office. Did not receive any for a month or more. St. Petersburg, FLoridainternet Internet Author: Midland, Texas Criminal Justice System: C serum technologies Internet

Aug 08 2017
Lafayette Funding Deceptive Loan Consolidation Bismark ND and Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Lafayette Funding Internet

Aug 06 2017
Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd Merchant Advance Express & Straight Line Source STEALS ISO DEALS & INVESTORS MONEY Uniondale New York Author: new york, New York Loans: Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd Uniondale, New York

Aug 05 2017
Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding I'm trying to get a settlement-extended period of time to repay the balance of my car title loans, due to medical conditions, I am going through hardship financial conditions. I asked in person for this arrangement and submitted medical records to the office manager office in Horizon City-Horizon Blvd. in Texas. However the manager told me there is no payment arrangement period. Mycar eill be repossessed. e TX, Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Cash Services: Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Jordan Davies and Cynthia aka Cindy Jordan Davies took my $2500 for Credit Repair and did nothing. Don't do business with this man, he lies very well! Internet
Alliancebankcredit.com Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Internet

Aug 02 2017
creditonebank midland credit management, Inc. Charged me twice when already paid. San Diego California
Author: Evergreen Park, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: creditonebank California

Aug 01 2017
Smart Funding Specialists-Allison OBrien Allison OBrien DATA MANIPULATOR LIES ABOUT DISPOSITION TO GET MORE LEADS Internet Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Smart Funding Specialists-Allison OBrien Internet

Jul 31 2017
Foxie's Fund Inc., Dominick Tambone, Randy Boles, Art Smith, Kelley Scott Sandusky WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF REPORTING FRAUDULENT FUNDING ACCOUNTS OF THE FOXIE'S FUND INC. Norcross Georgia
Dodd's Carpet Cleaning Current Owner Author: Florida Work Place Bullies: Foxie's Fund Inc. Norcross, Georgia

Jul 31 2017
George Villanueva Fitcare USA Midland Park Wyckoff NJ Pyramid scheme, stay away! Midland Park, NJ New Jersey Author: englewood, New Jersey Health Spas: Daniela Colognori Short HIlls, New Jersey

Jul 27 2017
First Premier Funding LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS!! syosset New York Question Author: Amityville, New York Financial Services: First Premier Funding syosset, New York

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Not sure Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California How about some cheese Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,